Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

AJ Hawk signs 2 year deal with Bengals.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have no idea who that guy is.

lol this is why I hate twitter I have no idea who anyone is!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Just draft Gurley..
if we miss out on Murray I agree

If we don't get a Murray, it's not that huge of a loss. The upcoming draft is DEEP with quality young RB's.

draft Coleman from IU

Today has been as exciting as a day can be that's not a game day for Jags fans.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2015, 05:38 PM by knarnn.)

Captain Obvious moment:

(@RapSheet) - Team to watch for Percy Harvin: The New England #Patriots. I’m told there is a good chance that’s his spot.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/575409232834654208'>https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/575409232834654208</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:hopefully this guy is just a troll

Ryan Dorfman ‏@<b>RyanDorf</b> 7m7 minutes ago

#<b>cowboys</b> #<b>eagles</b> #<b>DeMarcoMurray</b> According to my sources, DeMarco Murray is now a Philadelphia Eagle. Will be confirmed shortly

Everyone not connected to a TV network or newspaper is just a troll IMO. If I don't recognize the guy's name and he is only on Twitter,I don't trust him.

Jay Ajayi if we miss on Murray

Quote:NFL.com had reports a while back about the possibility Chicago will trade him. If he can be traded, he is not a free agent.
link?

Jerome Felton to Bills. Wonder who our fullback will be?

Frank Gore made a good choice not signing with the Eagles, lets hope Murray thinks this over before choosing his next team. Either way we won free agency with or without Murray. No Murray equals to us getting RB in the draft. Hopefully we still have Hardy and/or Gipson on the radar. 

Quote:AJ Hawk signs 2 year deal with Bengals.

Reunioin with Mike Nugent from  their college days.

Quote:Jerome Felton to Bills. Wonder who our fullback will be?

Toby?

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

1h

SOURCE: Demarco Murray in serious discussions with the Jacksonville Jaguars

https://twitter.com/dyst_now

Dunno how reliable that twitter account is, but one hour ago is pretty recent.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:link?

Common knowledge. If you have a contract, you are not a free agent.

Quote:Today has been as exciting as a day can be that's not a game day for Jags fans.
The offseason is the only time for any Jags fan to get excited...

Quote:Jerome Felton to Bills. Wonder who our fullback will be?

Jalston Fowler
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:AJ Hawk signs 2 year deal with Bengals.

Two former Packers NOT signing with the Vikings in the same day.   That might be a modern record.  :teehee:

Come on Murray! How many teams can you be in serious talks with at any single time? ha