Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I guess i cant post pictures Sad anyways so far been a slow day 2

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Usually big decisions are best to just follow your gut, and I feel like Murray's is saying Dallas even if he doesn't want it to
Agree

I was expecting a lot more to talk about so far tbh, I wonder when stuff will be leaked if we are talking to a WR or any other position. I know Demarco isnt our last move

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Aaannnnnd the first meltdown tweet in reply was from TMD. Classic.

No chance that guy has a job

Quote: 

Did they win the SB last year? Obviously not. Could they have? Absolutely. Could they be 8-8 next year? Absolutely.

Looks like you have your own conversation going on .....

Quote:Looks like you have your own conversation going on .....
lol Thats what my doctor says....

Any chance we pursue Gipson now that we have Brown?

Quote:Any chance we pursue Gipson now that we have Brown?

Not at that price

We probably draft a mid round fs that gets split playing time this year.

I think it depends on if we get Murray tbh. I think their mindset is with Murray, we don't draft another RB until maybe in the later rounds (But we have Johnson and Denard that could progress for us too). If we don't get Murray, I think we might draft a RB in the second or trade down to do so. If we get Murray, I think we have a good chance to go after Gipson.

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

If we get Murray, maybe. If not I think we keep that pick for a rb if one falls.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2015, 12:30 PM by Jinjo.)

If youre gonna use the williams meme at least use it right

Quote:No chance that guy has a job

By day, he's a mild mannered guy who's a deep fry technician.. But by night, he's an internet vigilante who reigns supreme over message boards as fighter for truth justice and the fast food way..

He's.. The Hamburgler..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

So, what happened to the NFL deciding on Hardy yesterday?

Quote:So, what happened to the NFL deciding on Hardy yesterday?

No clue. They probably postponed it to review all of the tampering.... Go figure... #BecauseNFLGoodell

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:By day, he's a mild mannered guy who's a deep fry technician.. But by night, he's an internet vigilante who reigns supreme over message boards as fighter for truth justice and the fast food way..

He's.. The Hamburgler..

I noticed last weekend he is first to reply on almost any Jaguars related tweet. I just muted him so I dont see his nonsense.

Cut Lewis, use that money for Hardy.

Harvin set to visit the Bills. That could be an explosive offense with Watkins, McCoy and Harvin.

Quote:Cut Lewis, use that money for Hardy.

They don't have to. They have like 30 million dollars to spend

Only is someone can get them the ball.

Quote:Harvin set to visit the Bills. That could be an explosive offense with Watkins, McCoy and Harvin.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn