Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I guess ESPN and NFL.com are seeing a lot less hits from this area since we found out we're out of the Murray sweepstakes.. Had to correct that problem..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:@JasonMCaruso: So Albert Breer just said the Jags are still in on Murray and the Raiders are now on the outside.

Really getting annoying.
This is why you pay little to no attention. Particularly in this day and age with so many false things put on twitter, FB, etc. Now even ESPN runs with false news.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Watch every media outlet connect Bryant to the Falcons
Read my mind

Murray just wanted a good cheesesteak before his flight to Jax later today. Mark it dude.
Only a chump boos the home team!

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 11:32 AM by jobclarke.)

<div><span style="font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Ryan O'Halloran </span>@ryanohalloran
Follow</div>

<p style="font-size:18px;">Bryant was due $500K roster bonus on Sunday ... Creates $4.5M of cap space for #Jaguars

<div>11:21 AM - 12 Mar 2015
</div>

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/JasonMCaruso'>@JasonMCaruso</a>: So Albert Breer just said the Jags are still in on Murray and the Raiders are now on the outside.

Really getting annoying.

This. One second we are interested. The next we haven't been interested at all.

I've stopped caring about the Murray situation. If we get him... great, if we don't then that's fine, onto the next one.

Getting a strong feeling with the release of Red that if Caldwell sees a younger TE or the coaches believe simply using an extra lineman would work that Lewis is traded.

At what point does FA usually "end" and the focus shift purely to the draft?

Espn - Why are we not getting any traffic from the southeast

Intern - No tebow news and they lost intrest in murray

Espn - Jags still in play for Murray

Quote:At what point does FA usually "end" and the focus shift purely to the draft?
We're three days in.  The 2nd/3rd tier free agents still have to be signed.  Another week or two.

Quote:Espn - Why are we not getting any traffic from the southeast

Intern - No tebow news and they lost intrest in murray

Espn - Jags still in play for Murray

Haha nice

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 11:42 AM by BritishJag.)

Just saw that Thomas has taken the #80 (as expected). A little off topic but I need a new Jags jersey (I own 4, 2xMJD (retired), 1 Blackmon(suspended) and 1 Joeckel), thinking of getting either a Bortles or Thomas white jersey. Any opinions?

Quote:Just saw that Thomas has taken the #80 (as expected). A little off topic but I need a new Jags jersey (I own 4, 2xMJD, 1 Blackmon and 1 Joeckel), thinking of getting either a Bortles or Thomas white jersey. Any opinions?

Get both

Quote:Get both
I was hoping someone would talk me out of getting both, not suggest it!  :ermm:

I kinda want a defensive jersey too, I'm thinking I'd like a Colvin one...damnn, too many players I like on this team now. It used to be so easy.

I'm in the same  boat.  I have a Shorts, 2xMJD, and a Bortles.  I HAD one with my name on the back but the washing machine ate it.  I need a new one.  Probably get another one with my name on it.  That way I know i'll never get cut/traded.

Quote:Just saw that Thomas has taken the #80 (as expected). A little off topic but I need a new Jags jersey (I own 4, 2xMJD (retired), 1 Blackmon(suspended) and 1 Joeckel), thinking of getting either a Bortles or Thomas white jersey. Any opinions?

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

My next jersey is going to be a Telvin Smith one

Well, still got Marcel Jensen and physically he and Lewis are the same size.  Should be interesting to watch.  Still have Brennan Williams that we picked up a few weeks back as well.  Gives us 3 RT's on the roster now.

Quote:Getting a strong feeling with the release of Red that if Caldwell sees a younger TE or the coaches believe simply using an extra lineman would work that Lewis is traded.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Teal Murray Jersey?

No one is safe.

Quote:Just saw that Thomas has taken the #80 (as expected). A little off topic but I need a new Jags jersey (I own 4, 2xMJD (retired), 1 Blackmon(suspended) and 1 Joeckel), thinking of getting either a Bortles or Thomas white jersey. Any opinions?
Get a custom Jaguars jersey with your own name on it, this way you don't jinx any of our players.

:teehee:

Just kidding dude.

I've actually considered the same advice for myself.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!