Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

I think this pretty well sums that deal up.

[Image: upset-jaguars-fan.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  2m2 minutes ago
<p style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;color:rgb(41,47,51);">DeMarco Murray's deal with Eagles is expected to be 5 years, $42 million, including $21 million guaranteed, per @mortreport and I.

</div>
Sick

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

McCoy got 5 years 40 mil 26 mil guaranteed

Murray got 5 years 42 mil 21 mil guaranteed

Yea chip enjoy your all injury team 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 01:59 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

Well... We got money to burn, a starving fanbase, a second year qb and nat'l negative status. A losing tradition for the past few years, not to mention just D-Rob in the backfield, respectively. We have an upcoming draft with plenty holes to fill, making each pick that much more valuable.

This is the craziest suggestion of the thread? 2 more mil per year to the league's leading rusher who is obviously very sought after for his talents?
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:McCoy got 5 years 40 mil 26 mil guaranteed

Murray got 5 years 42 mil 21 mil guaranteed

Yea chip enjoy your all injury team 

I can see it now, Bradford goes to hand off the ball to Murray trips and bangs up knee and ankle. Falls into Murray's knees. Then when they both get to the sideline, fall into Mathews and bang him up too. There goes the FA moves in one fell-swoop.....

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NBCdianna'><b>Dianna Marie Russini</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@NBCdianna</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NBCdianna/status/576077445297618945' title="1:49 PM - 12 Mar 2015"><span>11m11 minutes ago</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">New Orleans is trying to trade wide receiver Kenny Still per sources <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Saints?src=hash'>#Saints</a>

Quote:Because half seasons of starting experience is a big sample size....

They put up better stats as part time players than our 16 game starters did. Skuta put as many sacks in 6 games than our whole linebacking core did the in 16 lol.

Parnell may have given up 1 sack in 5 games versus Wells/Young about 30 sacks in 16 games.

I'm not saying these guy are gonna be hall of famers but to think those spots were not upgraded as well is far from the truth.

Wonder what it would cost to get Stills, he would be that slot wr Dave was looking for to pair with young guys and have hurns/blackmon battle it out for 4th wr

Jaguars Braves Hawks Gators

Quote:Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  1m1 minute ago

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Chiefs releasing WR Dwayne Bowe today.

Why did they put that off until the new league year started? They knew before March 10 they wanted to cut him.

Quote:Wonder what it would cost to get Stills, he would be that slot wr Dave was looking for to pair with young guys and have hurns/blackmon battle it out for 4th wr

Lewis? lol

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 02:06 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Well... We got money to burn, a starving fanbase, a second year qb and nat'l negative status. A losing tradition for the past few years, not to mention just D-Rob in the backfield, respectively. We have an upcoming draft with plenty holes to fill, making each pick that much more valuable.

This is the craziest suggestion of the thread? 2 more mil per year to the league's leading rusher who is obviously very sought after for his talents?
Its not as bad deal for us, but for the Eagles to trade McCoy and claim it was money, then turn around and sign another RB to about the same amount, shows Chip have an ego problem

So chip traded one rb to free up space and signed another rb for a deal more than the first rb he traded away?

I'm so confused. McCoy is better lol. Man that guy is something else

I'd definitely take Stills on this team, he'd be the slot WR Caldwell's been looking for. However, I have to imagine New Orleans wants a lot if the rumor is true.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NBCdianna'>Dianna Marie Russini ‏@NBCdianna </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/NBCdianna/status/576080721506357248' title="2:02 PM - 12 Mar 2015">4m4 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">A head coach texted me in regards to Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton. "Teams afraid to sign him because he's out of shape" So, there's that.

Quote:So chip traded one rb to free up space and signed another rb for a deal more than the first rb he traded away?

I'm so confused. McCoy is better lol. Man that guy is something else

Supposedly, there is an injury and performance clause where they can cancel the last two years without much of a hit. I don't know if Murray wants that tbh.

Quote:<b>Dianna Marie Russini</b> @NBCdianna · 11m11 minutes ago

<div style="margin-left:30px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">
<p style="font-size:26px;">New Orleans is trying to trade wide receiver Kenny Still per sources #Saints

</div>

Probably another salary cap move like everything else they are doing. It will be interesting to see what picks they end up with in six weeks.

Quote:Probably another salary cap move like everything else they are doing. It will be interesting to see what picks they end up with in six weeks.

He's on a cheap rookie deal, so it's not a cap move.

Quote:Its not as bad deal for us, but for the Eagles to trade McCoy and claim it was money, then turn around and sign another RB to about the same amount, shows Chip have an ego problem

The Eagles did not trade McCoy for financial reasons. Chip Kelly did not like him.

Quote:I'd definitely take Stills on this team, he'd be the slot WR Caldwell's been looking for. However, I have to imagine New Orleans wants a lot if the rumor is true.
I think Lee has more upside, we have to remember Stills is getting passes from Brees of course he is gonna have good numbers now not saying hes not good but Brees throws for 5,000 yards a year lol, I rather bring in a vet and let our young WRs develop 

Quote:He's on a cheap rookie deal, so it's not a cap move.

So why would they want to trade him instead of an expensive veteran?