Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:I'm still in disbelief the terms of the terms of the contract.    It might not see much on the grand scale but what other team would have matched or topped the 49ers offer?    I can't think of any.

its a head scratcher for sure.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Obviously Murray is a better fit than McCoy for Philly's offense.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-goes-well

How is it obvious?  Can you give any reasons why its obvious?  Have you watched either of them play and give an actual opinion on why YOU think its obvious?

If you watch how Mccoy plays and how Murray plays, Mccoy is much more dynamic.

Quote:How is it obvious?  Can you give any reasons why its obvious?  Have you watched either of them play and give an actual opinion on why YOU think its obvious?

If you watch how Mccoy plays and how Murray plays, Mccoy is much more dynamic.
Kelly prefers one cut and go runners. so he's right.....Murray is a better fit

Should we have any interest in Dwayne Bowe as a Veteran Receiver?

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  43s43 seconds ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">49ers announced they have released WR Stevie Johnson, re-signed QB Blaine Gabbert to two-year deal and TE Garrett Celek to one-year deal.

</div>
Think Blaine got 2 mil a year pretty good to hold a clipboard unless they trade kap then thats pretty cheap for a starting QB :teehee:

What the Saints are doing I have never seen before. Trade your rookies?????????

Quote:Think Blaine got 2 mil a year pretty good to hold a clipboard unless they trade kap then thats pretty cheap for a starting QB :teehee:

That's amazing, but I guess the Jaguars set some precedence last year in overpaying terrible backup QBs.

Quote:Kelly prefers one cut and go runners. so he's right.....Murray is a better fit

I don't know.  Mccoy is much quicker and much better receiving coming out of the back field.

There are plus and minuses to both.  If I was picking a team, I'd pick Mccoy all the time.

Quote:Kelly prefers one cut and go runners. so he's right.....Murray is a better fit

some examples of one cut runningbacks that chip has heavily used in his offenses at oregon?

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I know we're all tired of the Murray talk, but I don't remember a final confirmation of the signing. Did I miss it? Taking a while ain't it? Or was he not in Phili yet at the time? Just wondering.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I know we're all tired of the Murray talk, but I don't remember a final confirmation of the signing. Did I miss it? Taking a while ain't it? Or was he not in Phili yet at the time? Just wondering.

Let it go.....let it goooooo~

Quote:I know we're all tired of the Murray talk, but I don't remember a final confirmation of the signing. Did I miss it? Taking a while ain't it? Or was he not in Phili yet at the time? Just wondering.
scroll back a few pages 5 years 42 mil signed with iggles

Quote:scroll back a few pages 5 years 42 mil signed with iggles

Ok, so I must have just missed it. I just thought it was odd taking so long haha. Thanks. I saw the contract info, but didn't see the confirmed deal signing tweet.

Quote:Let it go.....let it goooooo~

HAHA Please not that dang song...........

Quote:some examples of one cut runningbacks that chip has heavily used in his offenses at oregon?
Jonathan Stewart

Kenjon Barner

Quote:Think Blaine got 2 mil a year pretty good to hold a clipboard unless they trade kap then thats pretty cheap for a starting QB :teehee:

Did you actually type starting QB without laughing?

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2015, 04:36 PM by JAGFAN88.)

I know his production was down but why not take a flyer on a veteran like Bowe? A first class WR not diva that could teach our young receivers and help them develop. Unless he is asking way too much money i think he is the type of receiver who could help us make large strides as an offense.

This is the kind of guy i would like see playing for us. Production and class maybe Blackmon can take a lesson:

https://twitter.com/DwayneBowe82/status/...24/photo/1

Quote:Did you actually type starting QB without laughing?
i was already laughing at signed and 2 mil though i am known as a staunch BG supporter and still think he has the talent to be good, its just the mental part that he has to fix.

Quote:I know his production was down but why not take a flyer on a veteran like Bowe? A first class WR not diva that could teach our young receivers and help them develop. Unless he is asking way too much money i think he is the type of receiver who could help us make large strides as an offense.

Old, no longer productive, and doesn't really fit what we need (slot or deep threat)

Quote:Jonathan Stewart

Kenjon Barner
Barner yes, but i'm pretty sure Stewart didnt play for Chip Kelly

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>