Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official Free Agency Twitter and rumors thread***

Quote:I would have to assume that we should hear some Wallace news soon after the Stills trade.
Good point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I would have to assume that we should hear some Wallace news soon after the Stills trade.
They've been dangling Wallace in trade all off season.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:They've been dangling Wallace in trade all off season.
No one's gonna pick up that contract.  Not even the Raiders.

Quote:Is Stills somewhat of a burner? So they have Wallace on one side and Stills on the other?

Landry will be 1 starter. Stills will probably be the other which squeezes Wallace out. He has already been on the trade block. This probably means they have a suitor for him or they're ready to cut him.

Quote:Drew Brees must be loving this offseason, lol.
Apparently Drew wasn't happy with Grubs and Stills...

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2015, 01:37 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Landry will be 1 starter. Stills will probably be the other which squeezes Wallace out. He has already been on the trade block. This probably means they have a suitor for him or they're ready to cut him.
They said they were keeping Wallace, since the QB backed him, Stills and Landry is pretty cheap, so I think they will give Wallace one more year 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(@BigCatCountry) - “If someone wants to move up to No. 3, I’m just thinking ‘It’ll cost you a lot.’”

— #Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell

No bargains from the Jags if you want Mariota.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2015, 02:33 PM by BritishJag.)

I think Caldwell really values draft position, he obviously had no intention of giving up the #3 pick last year for anything less than the farm and I think he'll be feeling the same way this year.

Also:

Quote: 

Field YatesVerified account

‏@FieldYates
Source: free agent RB Reggie Bush is visiting the Patriots today.

Quote:(@BigCatCountry) - “If someone wants to move up to No. 3, I’m just thinking ‘It’ll cost you a lot.’”

— #Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell

No bargains from the Jags if you want Mariota.

That's what I like to hear..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2015, 02:35 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:Spiller signing makes Evans tough to keep

Jahri Evans | NO

(March 13, 2015 2:12 PM EDT)

The Saints may have to release RG Jahri Evans to make cap space for C.J. Spiller.

Evan Woodbery of the New Orleans Times-Picayune says "something almost has to happen," and he predicts it will occur in the next 24 hours. As we've seen with Friday's Kenny Stills trade, Drew Brees and Brandin Cooks are the only players on the roster viewed as untouchable. Evan commands a $6.8 million base salary in 2015 and has been rumored as a cut candidate since the start of free agency.

SOURCE: EVAN WOODBERY ON TWITTER
Lol @ the Saints. Drew Brees should just retire.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

So I see New Orleans is pulling a Chip Kelly.

Quote:Lol @ the Saints. Drew Brees should just retire.

We'll probably start seeing some empty seats in the dome next year.

;

;

Quote:We'll probably start seeing some empty seats in the dome next year.

LA Saints? haha

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:LA Saints? haha
Didn't the Saints almost move in the 2000's?

Quote:Didn't the Saints almost move in the 2000's?

They had their eye on San Antonio for a couple years.

Quote:Didn't the Saints almost move in the 2000's?

Yeah, but after Hurricane Katrina, the city showed renewed interest in the Saints.  Then again, they've also had a perennial winner and that always helps keep it packed.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo'>Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/576459408626028544' title="3:06 PM - 13 Mar 2015">9s10 seconds ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">QB Christian Ponder visiting the Raiders today, sources say.

Everybody said Percy Harvin was too difficult to work with but his former coach really wants him

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet'>Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/576460999580106752' title="3:13 PM - 13 Mar 2015">4m4 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">When the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Dolphins?src=hash'>#Dolphins</a> traded for Kenny Stills, WR Mike Wallace went on the trading blocks. They’ve explored this option before, doing it now.

nobody wants that atrocious Wallace contract