Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

Quote:TTR...what could you have possibly edited?

Yoda Speak he can do. Good with words he is not. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:TTR...what could you have possibly edited?
The spelling of Toms last name. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:He ain't no goodest with these. Darn compooter.s
True. Prefer my cell,  To be honest. 

#Gojags

Quote:Yoda Speak he can do. Good with words he is not. 
Yes, On the radio.  I am great.  Blogging not so much. 

#Gojags

Quote:Yes, On the radio. I am great. Blogging not so much.

[Image: 74455266.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wanted Coughlin but I kinda really want Mike Smith now, looking at how well he did in ATL, and he was a good DC here with JDR and in Tampa, he is super smart guy.

He also knows Jacksonville, and has worked with Dave Caldwell which is big you want the GM and coach to be on the same page.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Do we have known interview days yet?

I know Goodwin is today.

McDaniels

Shanahan

Smith

Patricia

Days for these guys?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

If we can package Mike Smith with Mike McCoy, then I'm all about it.

Quote:Do we have known interview days yet?

I know Goodwin is today.

McDaniels

Shanahan

Smith

Patricia

Days for these guys?
Shannahan is Friday or Saturday I believe.

Quote:If we can package Mike Smith with Mike McCoy, then I'm all about it.
Thats my thought too.

That would be funny for Mike and Mike to talk about it. 

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2017, 01:50 PM by irontrooper83.)

Same here.

And about the interviews, as said above Shanahan is on Friday, McDaniels sometimes on the weekend, I don't know about Mike Smith.

Chip Kelly said he is looking to be an O coordinator. I know he's an awful HC but it will be interesting to see how he does as a coordinator.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Quote:Zero evidence for this assumption.

I don't see a scenario where we have a losing record for the next two years and Caldwell still gets to stay. Do you?

same

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:I don't see a scenario where we have a losing record for the next two years and Caldwell still gets to stay. Do you?

I don't know.  At the end of last year I thought the Gus error was over and yet it remained.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Chip Kelly said he is looking to be an O coordinator. I know he's an awful HC but it will be interesting to see how he does as a coordinator.

interesting. where did you see that? 

I would be skeptical of it but it could be a steal. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Chip Kelly said he is looking to be an O coordinator. I know he's an awful HC but it will be interesting to see how he does as a coordinator.

[Image: 200.gif#9]

Quote:I don't know. At the end of last year I thought the Gus error was over and yet it remained.

That would be 6 years straight of losing by Caldwell. 3 straight with a capable roster. No way he lasts that long.

Quote:interesting. where did you see that?

I would be skeptical of it but it could be a steal.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/03/chip-kelly-trent-baalke-undermined-me-ill-be-an-assistant-coach/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/01/03/chip-kelly-trent-baalke-undermined-me-ill-be-an-assistant-coach/</a>
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]