Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(01-15-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 02:52 PM)Rico Wrote: Ugh.  Really do not feel like watching the game in a bar in Ocala on Sunday.  But I will not be done bowling in my tournament until 12:30 and I'd go bonkers knowing that the game is on while I'm driving, and not being able to watch it.  I much prefer being at home drinking my own beer and shouting obscenities at my own television.

Really didn't want to stop, but had a blast watching the game at Tilted Kilt in Ocala yesterday with a bunch of Jags' Fans (and lowlife squeelers fans).  It was really rowdy.  What a blast.

You know....there's bewbs in there...

My local Tilted Kilt in Clearwater closed down about two years ago. I still can't figure out how one screws up a business like that. Bewbs and beer sell themselves. Hell, you could call the place Bewbs And Beer.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2018, 09:41 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 08:59 AM)Rico Wrote: Really didn't want to stop, but had a blast watching the game at Tilted Kilt in Ocala yesterday with a bunch of Jags' Fans (and lowlife squeelers fans).  It was really rowdy.  What a blast.

You know....there's bewbs in there...

My local Tilted Kilt in Clearwater closed down about two years ago. I still can't figure out how one screws up a business like that. Bewbs and beer sell themselves. Hell, you could call the place Bewbs And Beer.

Yeah, you would really have to have no idea about business for a place like that to close down.. We just don't get many places like that over here... I think we only have like 2 Hooters and my closest one is 180 miles away from me..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-16-2018, 02:44 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 09:41 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: My local Tilted Kilt in Clearwater closed down about two years ago. I still can't figure out how one screws up a business like that. Bewbs and beer sell themselves. Hell, you could call the place Bewbs And Beer.

Yeah, you would really have to have no idea about business for a place like that to close down.. We just don't get many places like that over here... I think we only have like 2 Hooters and my closest one is 180 miles away from me..

Sounds like a great business opportunity.

*runs off to check the feasibility of moving to England to start a business*

(01-16-2018, 01:50 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 02:44 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Yeah, you would really have to have no idea about business for a place like that to close down.. We just don't get many places like that over here... I think we only have like 2 Hooters and my closest one is 180 miles away from me..

Sounds like a great business opportunity.

*runs off to check the feasibility of moving to England to start a business*

Business partners? I'm down..

Yum, breakfast for dinner tonight.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

They just opened a new La Nopalera around the corner from work. Hell, it's within walking distance.

I perused the company by-laws and I don't see anything specifically mentioned about margaritas at lunch. It's just a fruit punch.

(01-24-2018, 08:58 AM)Rico Wrote: They just opened a new La Nopalera around the corner from work.  Hell, it's within walking distance.

I perused the company by-laws and I don't see anything specifically mentioned about margaritas at lunch.  It's just a fruit punch.

Yum....a new La Nop, where?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-24-2018, 10:02 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 08:58 AM)Rico Wrote: They just opened a new La Nopalera around the corner from work.  Hell, it's within walking distance.

I perused the company by-laws and I don't see anything specifically mentioned about margaritas at lunch.  It's just a fruit punch.

Yum....a new La Nop, where?

Near the Avenues on Philips, close to 295.

A Tilted Kilt is coming to my area. 

(01-24-2018, 08:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: A Tilted Kilt is coming to my area. 

It's a bagpipe player tying his shoe.

(01-24-2018, 08:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 08:40 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: A Tilted Kilt is coming to my area. 

It's a bagpipe player tying his shoe.

A one-legged bagpipe player?

Meh.

Hooters with kilts in lieu of orange shorts.

Just depends on the talent level.

Well since I don't have a Hooters in My area, the Tilted Kilt will have to do...........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 11:35 AM by DarloJAG84.)

I don't have either... I could just ask the waitress in my local restaurant..

Perhaps once the restraining order is complete.

(01-25-2018, 11:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I don't have either... I could just ask the waitress in my local restaurant..

Perhaps once the restraining order is complete.

That’s probably a really good idea.

Feeling kind run down with a scratchy throat, and starting to get congested. As many people as I've been around in the last few days, I hope I'm not coming down with something bad. I have a feeling I'll know in the next several hours...ugh.

My company sells stuff. Now I just found out that they are gonna start selling different stuff. Which is the same kind of stuff, but the stuff will have a different name.

Now I gotta learn about the new stuff. 

I hope Georgia is nice in late March.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(01-26-2018, 08:38 AM)Rico Wrote: Feeling kind run down with a scratchy throat, and starting to get congested.  As many people as I've been around in the last few days, I hope I'm not coming down with something bad.  I have a feeling I'll know in the next several hours...ugh.

Go to your doctor ASAP and get some Tamiflu...if they have any left.

(01-26-2018, 12:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 08:38 AM)Rico Wrote: Feeling kind run down with a scratchy throat, and starting to get congested.  As many people as I've been around in the last few days, I hope I'm not coming down with something bad.  I have a feeling I'll know in the next several hours...ugh.

Go to your doctor ASAP and get some Tamiflu...if they have any left.

Couldn't leave work.

And I now feel like dookey.

(01-26-2018, 02:54 PM)Rico Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 12:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Go to your doctor ASAP and get some Tamiflu...if they have any left.

Couldn't leave work.

And I now feel like dookey.

I think you have a day or two to take it once you start feeling symptoms.