Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(04-01-2018, 02:10 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So my daughter is due in under 2 weeks... which means she'll arrive in 3... she's a girl so she'll do whatever she wants, no doubt.

Enjoy the last few days of peace and quiet!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2018, 05:16 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 02:10 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So my daughter is due in under 2 weeks... which means she'll arrive in 3... she's a girl so she'll do whatever she wants, no doubt.

Enjoy the last few days of peace and quiet!!

Confirmation that you've never met my wife.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Pretty cool boredom killer..

http://www.freegamesforyourwebsite.com/game/bowling

Congrats man!  I’ve got a 3 yr old girl.  As much as I try, I still end up spoiling her.  It’s easy to do when they’re  ‘daddy’s little girl’.

(04-02-2018, 04:54 PM)Jags Wrote:

Congrats man!  I’ve got a 3 yr old girl.  As much as I try, I still end up spoiling her.  It’s easy to do when they’re  ‘daddy’s little girl’.

Thanks man!

Off to Myrtle Beach in about 7 hours. Now just to make it through the work day.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think the clock stopped.

Myrtle Beach was a blast as always (from what I can remember).

I need to rest my liver for a few weeks...

(04-09-2018, 06:50 AM)Rico Wrote: Myrtle Beach was a blast as always (from what I can remember).

I need to rest my liver for a few weeks...

I feel safe declaring that your weekend was way better than mine.

Today is one of those not fun days when I get to tell some people things that they don't want to hear.
Ugh.

(04-11-2018, 09:12 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Today is one of those not fun days when I get to tell some people things that they don't want to hear.
QUgh.

Visiting the Politics Forum are we?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The new owners of my company have been cleaning house and there's been 20'ish people let go since Friday. Not a fun place to be right now.

Ya know, sometimes you just gotta have an Egg-a-muffin...

(04-12-2018, 08:25 AM)Rico Wrote: The new owners of my company have been cleaning house and there's been 20'ish people let go since Friday.  Not a fun place to be right now.

How comfy is it hiding under your desk all day?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-13-2018, 11:20 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 08:25 AM)Rico Wrote: The new owners of my company have been cleaning house and there's been 20'ish people let go since Friday.  Not a fun place to be right now.

How comfy is it hiding under your desk all day?

I just stay drunk.  It doesn't bother me as much that way.

It's not even midnight and I'm already halfway through a case of beer.

(04-13-2018, 05:43 PM)DragonFury Wrote: It's not even midnight and I'm already halfway through a case of beer.

Rookie.........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Well I had an uneasy hour or so this morning at work. My credentials to sign into my email account weren't working when I got in this morning. Not something you want to see with all of the [BLEEP] that's going on around here. Turned out just to be a server issue. Now I just need to get some new underwear.

(04-16-2018, 09:58 AM)Rico Wrote: Well I had an uneasy hour or so this morning at work.  My credentials to sign into my email account weren't working when I got in this morning.  Not something you want to see with all of the [BLEEP] that's going on around here.  Turned out just to be a server issue.  Now I just need to get some new underwear.

I'm glad it was just network issues, I don't envy you the uncertainty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-16-2018, 09:58 AM)Rico Wrote: Well I had an uneasy hour or so this morning at work.  My credentials to sign into my email account weren't working when I got in this morning.  Not something you want to see with all of the [BLEEP] that's going on around here.  Turned out just to be a server issue.  Now I just need to get some new underwear.

Why are you using your underwear to sign in to email?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!