Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(04-21-2018, 11:55 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 05:15 AM)EricC85 Wrote: I'm assuming it launches from some private airport in pompano I've never been there before. I just got notice that's where our flight launches from yesterday. I'll be driving down from Bostwick which is just south of Green cove springs north of Palatka.

Ha just saw you asked when not where. I'll be down there may 1-2

Ah. I'll be back by then. Was going to offer you tickets to the festival but it's done on the 29th. 
Take some photos from the blimp for us to see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One of my techs had his daughters quinceta party on Saturday after work, he kept filling my cup with Jack I think he was trying to get me drunk, it worked. Wife says I shouldn't get that drunk when I fly out with the boss in three weeks to Missouri. I told her challenge accepted
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

So after keeping us waiting 10 days past her due date... our beautiful baby girl Lily Isla was born at 2.16pm - we are so crazily in love

[Image: fce7427d50157298a8fdadfe00116749.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 02:08 PM by homebiscuit.)

Congratulations to you and mom, Darlo! She's beautiful.

(04-23-2018, 01:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Congratulations to you and mom, Darlo! She's beautiful.

Thank you so much.

Congrats, Darlo!!

Beautiful baby darlo!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2018, 04:37 PM by DarloJAG84.)

(04-23-2018, 03:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Congrats, Darlo!!

Thank you!

(04-23-2018, 04:34 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Beautiful baby darlo!

Thank you!

Congrats Darlo!

(04-23-2018, 01:15 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So after keeping us waiting 10 days past her due date... our beautiful baby girl Lily Isla was born at 2.16pm - we are so crazily in love

She’s gorgeous!! Congratulations!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-23-2018, 10:42 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 10:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And once we're out we spend our lives trying to get back in.

Your mother??? You freak!! Laughing

I assume you've read Siggy Freud.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 02:10 AM by DarloJAG84.)

(04-23-2018, 10:17 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Congrats Darlo!

Thank you!

(04-24-2018, 12:07 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 01:15 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So after keeping us waiting 10 days past her due date... our beautiful baby girl Lily Isla was born at 2.16pm - we are so crazily in love

She’s gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

Thank you!

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 07:38 AM by RicoTx.)

Finally finished up the dining room from the storm damage from Irma.  Finished up the hardwood floor last night.  I will go on written (or for stoopid Deacon, typed) record here that I will never install another floor again.  I'll pay somebody first.  I don't know what hurts worse, but my hammies gotta be right near the top of the list.  Moving around in a catcher's crouch for 3 1/2 hours will do that I guess.  Mrs. Rico has not been informed yet, but I'm taking the summer off from any major projects once we get the odds and ends done from this last batch.  I've been working on this damn fixer-upper for a solid year-and-a-half and it's time for some me time.  I foresee lots of golf in my future.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-24-2018, 07:37 AM)Rico Wrote: Finally finished up the dining room from the storm damage from Irma.  Finished up the hardwood floor last night.  I will go on written (or for stoopid Deacon, typed) record here that I will never install another floor again.  I'll pay somebody first.  I don't know what hurts worse, but my hammies gotta be right near the top of the list.  Moving around in a catcher's crouch for 3 1/2 hours will do that I guess.  Mrs. Rico has not been informed yet, but I'm taking the summer off from any major projects once we get the odds and ends done from this last batch.  I've been working on this damn fixer-upper for a solid year-and-a-half and it's time for some me time.  I foresee lots of golf in my future.

Dammit. He's getting smarter.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-24-2018, 08:54 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 07:37 AM)Rico Wrote: Finally finished up the dining room from the storm damage from Irma.  Finished up the hardwood floor last night.  I will go on written (or for stoopid Deacon, typed) record here that I will never install another floor again.  I'll pay somebody first.  I don't know what hurts worse, but my hammies gotta be right near the top of the list.  Moving around in a catcher's crouch for 3 1/2 hours will do that I guess.  Mrs. Rico has not been informed yet, but I'm taking the summer off from any major projects once we get the odds and ends done from this last batch.  I've been working on this damn fixer-upper for a solid year-and-a-half and it's time for some me time.  I foresee lots of golf in my future.

Dammit. He's getting smarter.

Huh?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-24-2018, 09:11 AM)Rico Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 08:54 AM)Deacon Wrote: Dammit. He's getting smarter.

Huh?

He wasn't talking about you. Now go into the backyard and practice digging some holes.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 03:09 PM by The Drifter.)

I swear to the Gawds that if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Been waiting 4 1/2 years for my lawsuit to go to trial. It was supposed to be on 4/25, 4/26 but...... It seems the clerk of the court double booked a Judge and there were 2 trials in the same courtroom on the same day and time so........ They postponed mine until Sept. 11, 12. That will be over 5 years since the accident. So..... This really is Male Bovine Droppings.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Dang. They didn’t try to settle?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-24-2018, 01:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dang. They didn’t try to settle?

They didn't even make an Offer at the pretrial conference. They want to drag this thing out. Which in my opinion is Male Bovine Dropping
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(04-24-2018, 01:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 01:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Dang. They didn’t try to settle?

They didn't even make an Offer at the pretrial conference. They want to drag this thing out. Which in my opinion is Male Bovine Dropping

Unfortunately, that more than likely means they feel they have a very good chance of winning with a jury trial.

Is it workers comp?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.