Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Just got a letter from my Health Care Provider. It seems someone hacked in to their system and stole patient information. But all is not lost, they gave me a free year of credit monitoring services to see if anyone has the BALLS to steal my Identity.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Amazing..

[Image: 05d71b30cac4f88bea6579c9276d5099.jpg]

[Image: 603610f3c30344cb1d6e9805689d64dd.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Bake sale at work today to raise money for the "Stand Up To Cancer" charity..

I had the manliest cake there is, Elderflower & Sicilian Lemon.

This is why I'm never ever having kids. (some foul language included)

Doesn't a baby require a woman?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-24-2018, 07:19 PM)Rico Wrote: Doesn't a baby require a woman?

So maybe he's gonna have the surgery and settle down with a nice Dutch boy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-24-2018, 09:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 07:19 PM)Rico Wrote: Doesn't a baby require a woman?

So maybe he's gonna have the surgery and settle down with a nice Dutch boy.

And adopt a little Asian baby together!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-25-2018, 07:45 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-24-2018, 09:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: So maybe he's gonna have the surgery and settle down with a nice Dutch boy.

And adopt a little Asian baby together!

Oye, that could go places...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Can someone bring me some more coffee?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

So, I went into a local Chinese takeaway a few days ago.. when ordering, they said "are you paying by cash or card?"

I replied "card"...

They said "we don't take card!"...

Ok.. well, why give me that option? Maybe you should lead with "we can only accept cash" - Also, take the Visa sign down from the door..

(05-26-2018, 02:28 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So, I went into a local Chinese takeaway a few days ago.. when ordering, they said "are you paying by cash or card?"

I replied "card"...

Ok.. well, why give me that option? Maybe you should lead with "we can only accept cash" - Also, take the Visa sign down from the door..

What's the going rate to takeaway a Chinese these days? Asking for a Dragonfury who needs to restock his dungeon basement.

(05-26-2018, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 02:28 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So, I went into a local Chinese takeaway a few days ago.. when ordering, they said "are you paying by cash or card?"

I replied "card"...

What's the going rate to takeaway a Chinese these days? Asking for a Dragonfury who needs to restock his dungeon basement.

That's something that, I'm sure, he's come across on the "dark web"..

Do y'all have teppan-yaki on the East Coast and/or UK ?

(05-26-2018, 08:20 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Do y'all have teppan-yaki on the East Coast and/or UK ?

Oh yes we do!

The problem with living in a building from 1934 is that architects from 1934 weren't aware of global warming and the fact that by the time I moved in days where the temperature would rise above 30C happen quite a lot. So I'm sitting in a very hot apartment without any airconditioning or even a fan to blow some air on my face.

Update: I have a fan now.

I have no idea who he is yet (apparently I'll be sitting close to him in my new seats at the games), but I'm getting vibes like I'm sitting across from FBT at Chuy's at the Town Center.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We have a weather warning in effect right now because of a massive thunderstorm rolling in. they've been talking about it on the news pretty much the entire day and still one of my neighbors managed to leave their balcony door wide open.

(05-29-2018, 11:46 AM)DragonFury Wrote: We have a weather warning in effect right now because of a massive thunderstorm rolling in. they've been talking about it on the news pretty much the entire day and still one of my neighbors managed to leave their balcony door wide open.

Stay safe! We are expecting a lot of rain here in Nashville this week due to Alberto I believe.

Meanwhile, we'll be hitting triple digits in a few hours.