Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(09-03-2018, 09:28 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: My grapes won't ripen  Sad  Huh  Wallbash

We understand, SF. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: Dm8r1kxUcAECVKb.jpg%20large.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-13-2018, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2018, 03:33 PM by Jags.)

I’m going to assume that’s fake considering there is no station date or time on the image and LOL.  Typically I find myself laughing at such things and am told they were for real and I look like an [BLEEP].  I think I’m safe this time.  I also still think I’m an [BLEEP] regardless.

You folks still here???

(09-13-2018, 03:30 PM)Jags Wrote:

I’m going to assume that’s fake considering there is no station date or time on the image and LOL.  Typically I find myself laughing at such things and am told they were for real and I look like an [BLEEP].  I think I’m safe this time.  I also still think I’m an [BLEEP] regardless.
You don't have to assume. Sharks are not flying through the air.

(09-14-2018, 10:14 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 03:30 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m going to assume that’s fake considering there is no station date or time on the image and LOL.  Typically I find myself laughing at such things and am told they were for real and I look like an [BLEEP].  I think I’m safe this time.  I also still think I’m an [BLEEP] regardless.
You don't have to assume. Sharks are not flying through the air.

Famous last words.

I have successfully diagnosed and fixed the issue with my hot water heater that resulted in me not having hot water this morning!. I am now a manly man, a shining beacon of manliness and I will have an inordinate amount of beer to celebrate this fact! Huzzah!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 11:54 AM by Jagwired.)

(09-14-2018, 11:38 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I have successfully diagnosed and fixed the issue with my hot water heater that resulted in me not having hot water this morning!. I am now a manly man, a shining beacon of manliness and I will have an inordinate amount of beer to celebrate this fact! Huzzah!

Breaker tripped huh? yeah, real manly. Laughing Big Grin

(09-14-2018, 11:38 AM)DragonFury Wrote: I have successfully diagnosed and fixed the issue with my hot water heater that resulted in me not having hot water this morning!. I am now a manly man, a shining beacon of manliness and I will have an inordinate amount of beer to celebrate this fact! Huzzah!

Why does hot water have to be heated?

(09-14-2018, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Why does hot water have to be heated?
Why do you park in a driveway but drive on a parkway?

(09-14-2018, 11:54 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Breaker tripped huh? yeah, real manly. Laughing Big Grin

Did you fix my hot water heater? Oh, you didn't? Then shut the hell up!

(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 01:37 PM by Jagwired.)

(09-14-2018, 01:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 11:54 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Breaker tripped huh? yeah, real manly. Laughing Big Grin

Did you fix my hot water heater? Oh, you didn't? Then shut the hell up!

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  Laughing Laughing So sensitive this little Dutch boy is.

Edit- By the way. It is a water heater. Get it straight dude.

(09-14-2018, 12:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 11:56 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why does hot water have to be heated?
Why do you park in a driveway but drive on a parkway?

Because I’m texting.

(09-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 01:01 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Did you fix my hot water heater? Oh, you didn't? Then shut the hell up!

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  Laughing Laughing  So sensitive this little Dutch boy is.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my the cheers for my victory over the HOT water heater.

(09-14-2018, 02:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!  Laughing Laughing  So sensitive this little Dutch boy is.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my the cheers for my victory over the HOT water heater.

Cheering for yourself really doesn't count.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-14-2018, 12:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Why do you park in a driveway but drive on a parkway?

I drive in the fairway...…………..occasionally.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

The weather at the game on Sunday was just lovely.

Almost spring-like.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-17-2018, 12:55 PM)Rico Wrote: The weather at the game on Sunday was just lovely.

Almost spring-like.

I got a little chilly there as the clouds came over.

(09-17-2018, 12:55 PM)Rico Wrote: The weather at the game on Sunday was just lovely.

Almost spring-like.

I'm not sure why but I have a hunch you were able to keep well hydrated  Banana