Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(09-17-2018, 02:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 12:55 PM)Rico Wrote: The weather at the game on Sunday was just lovely.

Almost spring-like.

I'm not sure why but I have a hunch you were able to keep well hydrated  Banana

I was actually relatively intelligent on Sunday.  I chased almost every beer with a water.  I could feel all of the liquid sloshing around in my stomach as I was walking in.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 02:07 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm not sure why but I have a hunch you were able to keep well hydrated  Banana

I was actually relatively intelligent on Sunday.  I chased almost every beer with a water.  I could feel all of the liquid sloshing around in my stomach as I was walking in.

I’ll be back next week to try to put an end to all of this ridiculously reasonable and responsible behavior.

So.. after a brief hiatus from here.. I’m back. As a lot of you will know, my wife and I decided to split a little while back. Things are coming to be amicable now and I’m in a much better place.. there’s more to it, but I won’t bore you.. anyway.. I’ve been on the healthy eating train along with jogging for fitness. I don’t normally share these kinda self indulgent posts, but I’m so pleased with my weight loss, I wanted to share! [Image: be3c62e9fce8b336205760935e6b2186.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(09-17-2018, 11:06 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So.. after a brief hiatus from here.. I’m back. As a lot of you will know, my wife and I decided to split a little while back. Things are coming to be amicable now and I’m in a much better place.. there’s more to it, but I won’t bore you.. anyway.. I’ve been on the healthy eating train along with jogging for fitness. I don’t normally share these kinda self indulgent posts, but I’m so pleased with my weight loss, I wanted to share! [Image: be3c62e9fce8b336205760935e6b2186.jpg]

Looking good Darlo, welcome back!

(09-17-2018, 11:35 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 11:06 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So.. after a brief hiatus from here.. I’m back. As a lot of you will know, my wife and I decided to split a little while back. Things are coming to be amicable now and I’m in a much better place.. there’s more to it, but I won’t bore you.. anyway.. I’ve been on the healthy eating train along with jogging for fitness. I don’t normally share these kinda self indulgent posts, but I’m so pleased with my weight loss, I wanted to share! [Image: be3c62e9fce8b336205760935e6b2186.jpg]

Looking good Darlo, welcome back!

Thanks SF!

Looking fly, Darlo. Glad to hear things are working out.

I’m digging the Jags swag you and your son are wearing. The lanyard in uniform is a nice touch, too.

Sooo, had my physical last week. Clearly I found what you lost Darlo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-18-2018, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sooo, had my physical last week. Clearly I found what you lost Darlo.

I have one coming up in October, following a vacation. Gonna be rough.

Sorry you and the wife critter split up. I know it's always hard because I've been there myself. But if you can't make it work, why live in hell?
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(09-18-2018, 05:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Looking fly, Darlo. Glad to hear things are working out.

I’m digging the Jags swag you and your son are wearing. The lanyard in uniform is a nice touch, too.

Thanks! Yeah I'm never too far away from Jags merch.. I always get comments from my patients regarding my lanyard - always a good talking point.

(09-18-2018, 07:44 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sooo, had my physical last week. Clearly I found what you lost Darlo.

Can I respectfully ask you to keep it? I don't want it back..

(09-18-2018, 11:58 AM)The Drifter Wrote:

Sorry you and the wife critter split up. I know it's always hard because I've been there myself. But if you can't make it work, why live in hell?

Well absolutely.. and although it sucked to start with, it doesn't take all too long to adapt to the new way of life..

Welcome back Darlo. Hopefully the baby girl is sleeping through the night!

(09-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Welcome back Darlo. Hopefully the baby girl is sleeping through the night!

Yeah she's doing well thanks!

Sorry to here that brotha, looking good though man. Glad to see you back.

I thought about going the healthy route, but I like my chicken fried and my smokes, and my coke and my French fries, damn it now I'm hungry.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Yeah but who is the skinny dude in the right picture? Good job man.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Ya know, them Westside girls would probably go NUTS for a skinny dude with a British accent.

...just sayin'.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(09-19-2018, 08:40 AM)Deacon Wrote: Ya know, them Westside girls would probably go NUTS for a skinny dude with a British accent.

...just sayin'.

As a former Westside girl myself...I can agree with this statement! Banana
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

While working in Australia, several of the soldiers who had trained in the states remarked to me how easy American women were.

Bunch of danged hussies!

(09-19-2018, 10:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: While working in Australia, several of the soldiers who had trained in the states remarked to me how easy American women were.

Bunch of danged hussies!

It's the same there for American men and their women as anyone sailor that has done a WESTPAC or two can attest. Loved me some Australia ports of call back in the day.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-17-2018, 02:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Rico Wrote: I was actually relatively intelligent on Sunday.  I chased almost every beer with a water.  I could feel all of the liquid sloshing around in my stomach as I was walking in.

I’ll be back next week to try to put an end to all of this ridiculously reasonable and responsible behavior.

You parking in our lot or stopping by?  Since it won't be as hot, I believe there will be less of a water consumption percentage anyway this game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]