Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(12-11-2018, 08:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 04:53 PM)Rico Wrote: So we had our Christmas luncheon at one of the Brazilian steak houses in town.  It was my first experience.

Can you O.D. on meat?

Which one?

Terra Gaucha
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2018, 03:50 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 12:59 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater. Was s good show. They give the audience their money's worth, almost a four hour show.

Do a tribute video!

Of me playing their stuff? Wow, that would be a tall order. I can't figure out what the hell Tosin Abasi is doing. Eight string guitars and crazy odd time signatures.

Spent Saturday night in the hospital with one if the kids he had a bad asthma flare up, got home at 5am just in time to leave for work. Spent the next 12 hours working only to get a call that my mom was in the hospital having emergency surgery for a strangling hernia, waited at Baptist medical south until 1am this morning for her to get out of recovery.

Both are well and recovering but I missed the game today, pute exhaustion I woke up at 3ish went over to my parents housr to clean up for them so when Mom gets home she's not over doing it.

Looks like I didn't miss much but man I'm not ready for another 6 days of work.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-16-2018, 09:23 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Spent Saturday night in the hospital with one if the kids he had a bad asthma flare up, got home at 5am just in time to leave for work. Spent the next 12 hours working only to get a call that my mom was in the hospital having emergency surgery for a strangling hernia, waited at Baptist medical south until 1am this morning for her to get out of recovery.

Both are well and recovering but I missed the game today, pute exhaustion I woke up at 3ish went over to my parents housr to clean up for them so when Mom gets home she's not over doing it.

That's a rough weekend, buddy.  I hope everyone is on the mend and you can get some rest tonight.

Walmart grocery pick-up. My gradual withdrawal from face-to-face human encounters just got a boost.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I'm working at home today.

That is all.

(12-12-2018, 05:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 03:50 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Do a tribute video!

Of me playing their stuff? Wow, that would be a tall order. I can't figure out what the hell Tosin Abasi is doing. Eight string guitars and crazy odd time signatures.

Get em.

(12-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 05:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Of me playing their stuff? Wow, that would be a tall order. I can't figure out what the hell Tosin Abasi is doing. Eight string guitars and crazy odd time signatures.

Get em.

It's funny, at this moment I am currently working on Silent Night. When I decided to do it, I thought "Oh, crap, I gotta throw some licks in for Senor." Unfortunately, I don't think I'll finish this one in time (damn work and family life), so maybe next year for that one. But here's an original composition from me. It's got some licks in it.

https://youtu.be/YxldscJGFVY

(12-17-2018, 07:40 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Walmart grocery pick-up. My gradual withdrawal from face-to-face human encounters just got a boost.

Go all out and get the delivery, you don't have to actually leave the couch.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm in the airport waiting to fly out to Ft. Worth to visit my daughter for Christmas. There are many people here. I'm remembering why it's been 12 years since I've flown on Christmas weekend.

Enjoying some sweet and sour Chicken, won ton soup and some egg rolls
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I've never understood the casting of Daniel Craig as James Bond. When I see him, I'm instantly reminded of a Russian mobster that James Bond should be dispatching with. He looks like a vodka swilling Russki.

(12-16-2018, 09:23 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Spent Saturday night in the hospital with one if the kids he had a bad asthma flare up, got home at 5am just in time to leave for work. Spent the next 12 hours working only to get a call that my mom was in the hospital having emergency surgery for a strangling hernia, waited at Baptist medical south until 1am this morning for her to get out of recovery.

As horrible horrible horrible as I feel for you (and I do), I never want you, or anyone else to utter the term "strangling hernia" again. I don't know what it is, but never has any another term caused me so much perceived pain.

As our favorite captive, Mr. Sammy ... You may have your choice of torture. You can choose Water Boarding, or we will Strangle your Hernia.

(12-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Sammy Wrote:

As horrible horrible horrible as I feel for you (and I do), I never want you, or anyone else to utter the term "strangling hernia" again. I don't know what it is, but never has any another term caused me so much perceived pain.

As our favorite captive, Mr. Sammy ... You may have your choice of torture. You can choose Water Boarding, or we will Strangle your Hernia.

Two words, "testicular torsion. "
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 10:09 PM by EricC85.)

(12-29-2018, 09:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Sammy Wrote: As horrible horrible horrible as I feel for you (and I do), I never want you, or anyone else to utter the term "strangling hernia" again. I don't know what it is, but never has any another term caused me so much perceived pain.

Two words, "testicular torsion. "

Lol I don't think that's how it works for women?

(12-29-2018, 08:32 PM)Sammy Wrote:

Thanks man, mom's doing better basically from what I understood part of her intestines wrapped around a hernia and died they had to cut part of the lower intestines out.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Sammy is a woman?

(12-30-2018, 12:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sammy is a woman?

Not that I know of, but what he does in the privacy of his own home is his business! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-30-2018, 12:21 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sammy is a woman?

I wish ... I wouldn't leave the house for at least a couple months.  Be like bringing a test drive back with four flat tires, and a blown head ... gasket.

Got two new kids over the holidays.

Othello

[Image: 9qbdzs.jpg]

Dexter

[Image: 2lb2f77.jpg]

Awww...What beautiful babies Rico!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???