Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Anyone ever use bone and blood meal for gardening? Woooo! That stuff has some stank.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-07-2019, 08:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Anyone ever use bone and blood meal for gardening? Woooo! That stuff has some stank.

My wife is a serious gardener and she has every concoction known to man...and a lot of them are pretty pungent.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

So apparently no where is safe, I live in the middle of nowhere on a dead end dirt road but stuff kept coming up missing. Finally had enough and installed a ring floodlight camera to watch the property when we where gone. Caught a random neighbor from down the road just walking around our house today. Had him served with trespassing papers and made it pretty clear he’s damn lucky I only saw it on camera and not in person.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(05-08-2019, 07:32 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So apparently no where is safe, I live in the middle of nowhere on a dead end dirt road but stuff kept coming up missing. Finally had enough and installed a ring floodlight camera to watch the property when we where gone. Caught a random neighbor from down the road just walking around our house today. Had him served with trespassing papers and made it pretty clear he’s damn lucky I only saw it on camera and not in person.

What did he say?

(05-08-2019, 08:32 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 07:32 PM)EricC85 Wrote: So apparently no where is safe, I live in the middle of nowhere on a dead end dirt road but stuff kept coming up missing. Finally had enough and installed a ring floodlight camera to watch the property when we where gone. Caught a random neighbor from down the road just walking around our house today. Had him served with trespassing papers and made it pretty clear he’s damn lucky I only saw it on camera and not in person.

What did he say?

First he tried to say he was checking on my property since he heard an alarm, I told him I turned on the alarm after I saw him and turned on the microphone then he said he was looking for a ride to the store in town for smokes again pointed out obviously no cars in the driveway who was going to give him a ride? I don’t even know this guys name if not for the camera would’ve never known

(05-08-2019, 08:57 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 08:32 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: What did he say?

First he tried to say he was checking on my property since he heard an alarm, I told him I turned on the alarm after I saw him and turned on the microphone then he said he was looking for a ride to the store in town for smokes again pointed out obviously no cars in the driveway who was going to give him a ride? I don’t even know this guys name if not for the camera would’ve never known

I usually get "this is private property? I didn't know?!?" 

Cmon mam!

(05-08-2019, 11:21 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 08:57 PM)EricC85 Wrote: First he tried to say he was checking on my property since he heard an alarm, I told him I turned on the alarm after I saw him and turned on the microphone then he said he was looking for a ride to the store in town for smokes again pointed out obviously no cars in the driveway who was going to give him a ride? I don’t even know this guys name if not for the camera would’ve never known

I usually get "this is private property? I didn't know?!?" 

Cmon mam!

An excuse which becomes even more unbelievable while standing in their living room.

Publix Premium ice cream is on sale this week, 2 for $6. Buy the "Chocolate Trinity". You can thank me later.

I have a new coworker that has never had publix fried chicken and he’s not new to Florida! I didn’t think those people really existed?

(05-09-2019, 09:48 PM)EricC85 Wrote: I have a new coworker that has never had publix fried chicken and he’s not new to Florida! I didn’t think those people really existed?

Oddly, that's what we had for dinner last night.

Went and did that iFly skydiving thing today. Was an uplifting experience!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

LOL. Just met Jags in Walmart. He made a good guess at who I was. Then again, I was wheeling around on my 'knee-walker' with a Jaguars shirt on. At first when he approached me and said, "Rico?", I said no. Then it was...duh....must be someone from the message board.

Yeah, saw ya scooting around and the shirt, I figured it must’ve been you. I thought about messing with you. I had a few ideas. I thought about not even saying anything then come on here post about it. But I know if that were me I’d freak out wondering who this anonymous person was that knew me. Anyways, nice meeting you and the Mrs. you guys seem like good people.

(05-11-2019, 10:35 AM)Jags Wrote: Yeah, saw ya scooting around and the shirt, I figured it must’ve been you.  I thought about messing with you.  I had a few ideas.  I thought about not even saying anything then come on here post about it.  But I know if that were me I’d freak out wondering who this anonymous person was that knew me.  Anyways,  nice meeting you and the Mrs.  you guys seem like good people.

Was he holding his wife's purse while she shopped?

(05-11-2019, 10:35 AM)Jags Wrote: Yeah, saw ya scooting around and the shirt, I figured it must’ve been you.  I thought about messing with you.  I had a few ideas.  I thought about not even saying anything then come on here post about it.  But I know if that were me I’d freak out wondering who this anonymous person was that knew me.  Anyways,  nice meeting you and the Mrs.  you guys seem like good people.

Welp, looks like I managed to fool somebody else.

No, wasn’t holding the purse. He had a firm grasp on the handlebars on the scooter. Which made it awkward for me. Do I extend my hand for a handshake or will that create stability issues and I’m blamed for the injured guy falling. I am fairly certain they were playing that Walmart game. Upon my approach, they both yelled “Hooker!”

(05-11-2019, 10:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Was he holding his wife's purse while she shopped?

It's called a murse.

Have some link etiquette for heaven's sake -DF-
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(05-11-2019, 04:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 10:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Was he holding his wife's purse while she shopped?

It's called a murse.

I thought it was a European Man Bag?

(05-13-2019, 09:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 04:19 PM)Sneakers Wrote: It's called a murse.

I thought it was a European Man Bag?

I thought that was this:

[Image: 57ab2e8b02fbe.image.jpg?resize=400%2C266]

Sitting in the lounge of another Ford dealer waiting on getting the brake controller installed. Hopefully, it turns out better than my experience last week.