Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

The temperature is too damn high!

[Image: ap101018123881-ca0472fba716df4b485fff878...00-c85.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-12-2019, 02:22 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 07:21 AM)Rico Wrote: Well, tried bowling for the first time since the ankle debacle.  Had a 193, 234, and a 235.  

Kinda like the golf, once I figured out it wasn't going to hurt everything was just fine.

I've never come within 50 points of any of those scores. 235?!?

Agree.  I think somebody bowls and golfs too much.  He probably bowels a lot too.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(08-12-2019, 06:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:22 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I've never come within 50 points of any of those scores. 235?!?

Agree.  I think somebody bowls and golfs too much.  He probably bowels a lot too.

Well..I'm good enough at bowling to win money.

I play golf...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I do bowl but I don't bowl.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Is it time to go yet?

(08-16-2019, 07:30 AM)Rico Wrote: Is it time to go yet?

Everyone has already left. Why are you still there? 

Unplug the coffeemaker and turn off the lights on your way out.

(08-16-2019, 09:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 07:30 AM)Rico Wrote: Is it time to go yet?

Everyone has already left. Why are you still there? 

Stupid job...people always coming over and asking me to do stuff.

(08-16-2019, 09:20 AM)Rico Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 09:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Everyone has already left. Why are you still there? 

Stupid job...people always coming over and asking me to do stuff.

I would demand a paycheck before lifting a finger.

(08-16-2019, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 09:20 AM)Rico Wrote: Stupid job...people always coming over and asking me to do stuff.

I would demand a paycheck before lifting a finger.

A what?

(08-16-2019, 12:45 PM)Rico Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 12:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I would demand a paycheck before lifting a finger.

A what?

[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]finger  [/font][font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]any of the five terminating members of the hand a digit of the forelimb especially one other than the thumb
[/font]
[/font]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-16-2019, 11:32 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 12:45 PM)Rico Wrote: A what?

[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]finger  [/font][font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]any of the five terminating members of the hand a digit of the forelimb especially one other than the thumb
[/font]
[/font]

Maybe “A” was in question:

a1
[font=Roboto, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]/ā,ə/
[/font]

determiner
  1. 1. 
    used when referring to someone or something for the first time in a text or conversation.
    "a man came out of the room"

Officially 'released' from physical therapy yesterday.

Banana Banana Banana

I won $105 in my stepson's company golf tournament (in Pittsburgh)...wearing full Jags attire. They love me.

(08-24-2019, 07:04 PM)Rico Wrote: I won $105 in my stepson's company golf tournament (in Pittsburgh)...wearing full Jags attire.  They love me.

Haha! Good!

15 bean soup washed down with Nitro Milk Stout is not a combination conducive to marital bliss. Juuust sayin'.

15 beans doesn't sound THAT bad.

(08-31-2019, 10:28 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: 15 beans doesn't sound THAT bad.

Actually, it sounds like the brass section of an orchestra pit.

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 12:28 PM by The Drifter.)

(08-31-2019, 10:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: 15 bean soup washed down with Nitro Milk Stout is not a combination conducive to marital bliss. Juuust sayin'.

You should try some of my chili, it'll make you sound like the Horns of Jericho that brought down the walls.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019, 06:47 PM by Jags.)

Sounds like what happened in Hiroshima

Hope the HOA forgives you for leveling the place. 15 bean soup?  That’s like 2.15 times the normal.

I’m curious as to what 15 beans are in there.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???