Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Going out to Fort Worth next weekend. Been working with my daughter's realtor and we're going to check out some houses. I don't have to physically be there until November. Start the job on Monday. They sent me some nice hardware to work with/from.

I'm excited/nervous to get out there. Not that I haven't gone through something like this before. Did it in 1991 when I moved down here from PA. [BLEEP]. I can't believe I've been down here for almost 30 years. [BLEEP].

I hope this site works in Texas. It's a long ways away.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have no idea why but every time I log on to the site today I get a Trojan horse warning, something to do with the ads not coming thru on my end.....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

America has just launched Americans into space onboard an American rocket for the first time in 9 years. It's a little surreal just typing that. And on a rocket launched by a commercial entity.

(05-30-2020, 03:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: America has just launched Americans into space onboard an American rocket for the first time in 9 years. It's a little surreal just typing that. And on a rocket launched by a commercial entity.

I was riveted ... totally on edge, scared, and excited at the same time. Great distraction from the horribleness going on around us. Was so happy of how flawless it was.  I learned I can be proud and disgusted of America at the same time.

I've been watching the SpaceX docking. It's taken them 3 hours to get the darn thing open and into the ISS. There should just be a doorbell.

(05-31-2020, 01:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've been watching the SpaceX docking. It's taken them 3 hours to get the darn thing open and into the ISS. There should just be a doorbell.

This is the 21st century, They should've installed a Ring on that thing so they can see who is at the door no matter where they are in the Station.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-01-2020, 06:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-31-2020, 01:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I've been watching the SpaceX docking. It's taken them 3 hours to get the darn thing open and into the ISS. There should just be a doorbell.

This is the 21st century, They should've installed a Ring on that thing so they can see who is at the door no matter where they are in the Station.

Do they really get that many visitors?  "Hey, we just happened to be in the same orbit and thought we'd drop in."
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-01-2020, 12:44 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the 21st century, They should've installed a Ring on that thing so they can see who is at the door no matter where they are in the Station.

Do they really get that many visitors?  "Hey, we just happened to be in the same orbit and thought we'd drop in."

Those Jehovah’s Witnesses can be pretty determined!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-01-2020, 06:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

[Image: e4eff39e6918613b1241efa451f938d6.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(06-02-2020, 04:21 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 06:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This is the 21st century, They should've installed a Ring on that thing so they can see who is at the door no matter where they are in the Station.

[Image: e4eff39e6918613b1241efa451f938d6.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well, going out to Fort Worth to check out some houses this weekend.

It's for real now.

(06-03-2020, 11:45 AM)Rico Wrote: Well, going out to Fort Worth to check out some houses this weekend.

It's for real now.

Fine....just leave us. We don’t want you around any way! Tongue

(06-03-2020, 11:45 AM)Rico Wrote: Well, going out to Fort Worth to check out some houses this weekend.

It's for real now.

Damn. 

We gotta' plan another round of golf soon.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2020, 10:00 AM by RicoTx.)

Hey.  This thing works in Texas.  I hope I don't get charged for long distance.

The first line of this DampRid commercial makes me think it's for a feminine hygiene product.

(06-06-2020, 07:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The first line of this DampRid commercial makes me think it's for a feminine hygiene product.

#dying!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

(06-06-2020, 08:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 07:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The first line of this DampRid commercial makes me think it's for a feminine hygiene product.

#dying!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

What kind of real estate is this lady selling??

(06-07-2020, 10:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 08:10 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: #dying!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

What kind of real estate is this lady selling??

I think it's in the Foggy Bottom area.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(06-07-2020, 03:30 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:04 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What kind of real estate is this lady selling??

I think it's in the Foggy Bottom area.

[Image: 57484961.jpg]

Leonard Fournette was on my return flight to Jax last night.