Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-02-2021, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 07:50 PM)Jags Wrote: Yes, now get out there and mow your lawn before you get a letter!  And the house could use a little pressure washing as well.

It will have to wait until at least Wednesday. Golf tomorrow. 

Why do today what can be done tomorrow, or the next day...

I can’t argue that logic. Besides, if the neighbors wanted it done that bad, they’d do it for you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 07:30 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-02-2021, 08:34 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It will have to wait until at least Wednesday. Golf tomorrow. 

Why do today what can be done tomorrow, or the next day...

I can’t argue that logic. Besides, if the neighbors wanted it done that bad, they’d do it for you.
Uh oh! Tomorrow is the big day!  I’d say have fun, but I can’t say it with a straight face.  Make sure you weed eat evenly with what the mower cut, don’t bevel the edges, don’t think edging can wait until next week and Make sure you blow the clippings back into the lawn, not in the street! And leave the freaking cars in the drive! I’ll see you at the beer course when you’re done.  As long as your paying.  You’ve got making up to do for slandering  Ms Kunis.  Smh

(08-03-2021, 07:29 PM)Jags Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 08:34 PM)Jags Wrote: I can’t argue that logic. Besides, if the neighbors wanted it done that bad, they’d do it for you.
Uh oh! Tomorrow is the big day!  I’d say have fun, but I can’t say it with a straight face.  Make sure you weed eat evenly with what the mower cut, don’t bevel the edges, don’t think edging can wait until next week and Make sure you blow the clippings back into the lawn, not in the street! And leave the freaking cars in the drive! I’ll see you at the beer course when you’re done.  As long as your paying.  You’ve got making up to do for slandering  Ms Kunis.  Smh

I do all that stuff. My lawn looks pro when I'm finished. Especially since I got my new handy dandy Honda power head with the required Go Go Gadget trimmer, edger, and blower attachments. Big time saver. 

And I didn't even get to play golf today. I should procrastinate another day just on principle.

Because of certain issues surrounding me right now, my life is like Toilet Paper...... I'm either on a roll, or catching a load of crap........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(08-02-2021, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It will have to wait until at least Wednesday. Golf tomorrow. 

There's nothing like a quiet walk in the woods......
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-03-2021, 10:20 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

There's nothing like a quiet walk in the woods......

Sharply punctuated with profanity.

(08-03-2021, 09:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Because of certain issues surrounding me right now, my life is like Toilet Paper...... I'm either on a roll, or catching a load of crap........

Dude, that's just life. All the time. The older I get the crazier it all seems.

Frontier Airlines issue involving duct-taped passenger 'resolved,' flight attendant union says | Fox Business

I just love the finishing touch the flight attendant puts on the tape over this idiot's mouth.

https://twitter.com/SweeneyABC/status/14...75875?s=20

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 07:22 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

Fight fire with fire.  After taping him, the attendant should have “touched” him then laughed her [BLEEP] off and ask what the [BLEEP] he would have done with that little thing.  Fairly certain plenty of people would have contributed to a “go fund me” to get her on her way before she found another job.  People are too nice these days.

The Russian "Pirs" docking station was detached from the ISS to make room for an improved version (which subsequently sent the ISS into a tumble after it docked, but that's another story) and was intentionally burned up in the Earth's atmosphere. Want to know what a shooting star looks like from above? Watch.

https://youtu.be/QR-kJ15i2-4

(08-04-2021, 05:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Frontier Airlines issue involving duct-taped passenger 'resolved,' flight attendant union says | Fox Business

I just love the finishing touch the flight attendant puts on the tape over this idiot's mouth.

Sounds like this idiot never heard the word "No'' growing up.  I think 30 days in jail would be just right to give him a new perspective on life.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(08-04-2021, 10:47 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 05:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Frontier Airlines issue involving duct-taped passenger 'resolved,' flight attendant union says | Fox Business

Sounds like this idiot never heard the word "No'' growing up.  I think 30 days in jail would be just right to give him a new perspective on life.
I’d have to agree with that too.  If you’re shouting your parents net worth, you’re probably a spoiled loser.  And at 2 mil?? Seriously?  Whoa!!!   Considering how it’s calculated, it’s really not that impressive.  If that’s true, that is, they’ve done well but nothing he can sit back and be a d bag over.  Unless they still give him his allowance.  Wouldn’t shock me.

(08-08-2021, 03:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang. Markie Post has died. 

Markie Post, known for 'Night Court' and 'The Fall Guy,' dead at 70 | Fox News

That sucks. I didn’t know she’s been battling cancer for four years. 

I loved Night Court.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-08-2021, 03:49 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 03:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang. Markie Post has died. 

Markie Post, known for 'Night Court' and 'The Fall Guy,' dead at 70 | Fox News

That sucks. I didn’t know she’s been battling cancer for four years. 

I loved Night Court.

You and me both.... I had a HUGE crush on Markie Post at the time.....
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(08-08-2021, 04:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 03:49 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: That sucks. I didn’t know she’s been battling cancer for four years. 

I loved Night Court.

You and me both.... I had a HUGE crush on Markie Post at the time.....

It was all those sexy shoulder padded suits she wore! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2021, 10:49 PM by homebiscuit.)

Markie Post was just plain hawt. I loved that show for the comedy and her. 

One of my all time favorite scenes was Judge Stoner pointing his gavel at someone in the courtroom and saying, "One more curtain call from you and it'll be 30 days in jail." The scene then cuts to a guy standing in the docket wearing nothing but a little theater stage strapped around his waist.  

Laughing

I've been watching road rage videos on YouTube because I got lost down the YouTube vortex. Anyway, I've discovered that everyone who bothers adding commentary text to their video misspells brakes as "breaks".

I'm not kidding. Every. Single. One.

Damn.. First Bobby now Markie. I'm losing all my old favorites..

This sucks  

Sad Cry Sad
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-08-2021, 11:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Damn.. First Bobby now Markie. I'm losing all my old favorites..

This sucks  

Sad Cry Sad

Markie's Posts were two of my faves as well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I saw a gay door today. That was pretty cool!