Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

I’m not sure where to post this, I don’t want to get into my feelings about, so I’m not going to put it in the political section and I doubt many will actually believe it anyway.

We stop at the gas station for a quick pee. I round the partition separating the sinks from the urinal. Someone is already at the tall one. I head to the short one, and someone had thrown a rather large flyer in it. So you’d be splashing it back at you. So I went back to wait. As I turn around, I’m thinking “did I see that right?” . So an employee and I are waiting (the stall was occupied). And we’re waiting….and we’re waiting. My employee joking checks his watch. I mouth to him “is that a woman?” He gives me a weird look. Well, FINALLY this person is done. And yes, it was a woman. Tran, whatever. I can only hope he/she tried to use the stall and when occupied decided to try the urinal. Idk. As you’d expect, “his” aim was off, go figure. I had to straddle my feet over the piss that was on the floor. Like I said, I’m withholding my feelings about it. But I just had to tell everyone!!!!

I felt like I should have been a nice guy and given pointer or pro tips. First, whip out your…. Ok, let’s skip that step…

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-13-2021, 05:26 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m not sure where to post this, I don’t want to get into my feelings about, so I’m not going to put it in the political section and I doubt many will actually believe it anyway. 

We stop at the gas station for a quick pee.  I round the partition separating the sinks from the urinal. Someone is already at the tall one. I head to the short one, and someone had thrown a rather large flyer in it. So you’d be splashing it back at you.  So I went back to wait.  As I turn around, I’m thinking “did I see that right?” .  So an employee and I are waiting (the stall was occupied).  And we’re waiting….and we’re waiting.  My employee joking checks his watch.  I mouth to him “is that a woman?”  He gives me a weird look.  Well, FINALLY this person is done.  And yes, it was a woman. Tran, whatever.  I can only hope he/she tried to use the stall and when occupied decided to try the urinal. Idk.  As you’d expect, “his” aim was off, go figure.  I had to straddle my feet over the piss that was on the floor. Like I said, I’m withholding my feelings about it.  But I just had to tell everyone!!!! 

I felt like I should have been a nice guy and given pointer or pro tips. First, whip out your…. Ok, let’s skip that step…

How is that physically possible? Why would she even want to?

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2021, 05:43 PM by Jags.)

(10-13-2021, 05:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 05:26 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m not sure where to post this, I don’t want to get into my feelings about, so I’m not going to put it in the political section and I doubt many will actually believe it anyway. 

We stop at the gas station for a quick pee.  I round the partition separating the sinks from the urinal. Someone is already at the tall one. I head to the short one, and someone had thrown a rather large flyer in it. So you’d be splashing it back at you.  So I went back to wait.  As I turn around, I’m thinking “did I see that right?” .  So an employee and I are waiting (the stall was occupied).  And we’re waiting….and we’re waiting.  My employee joking checks his watch.  I mouth to him “is that a woman?”  He gives me a weird look.  Well, FINALLY this person is done.  And yes, it was a woman. Tran, whatever.  I can only hope he/she tried to use the stall and when occupied decided to try the urinal. Idk.  As you’d expect, “his” aim was off, go figure.  I had to straddle my feet over the piss that was on the floor. Like I said, I’m withholding my feelings about it.  But I just had to tell everyone!!!! 

I have no answers.  Let’s just say that we left the bathroom more confused than she. I just don’t know.

The best answer I have is it was a man trying to look feminine. But that’s certainly not how it come off. It looked like a female trying to be a male. Plus, the lengthy time at the urinal lends credence to 2 of us correctly identify her as a female. She even had the female voice. Seemed authentic. We heard her when she was getting rung up.

Because I’ve now drunk  the day away, perhaps I can delve into this topic some more.  I will preface this by saying that I do not dare to google the “facts” that may or may not be stated.  And I doubt their authenticities. Upon our departure, obviously this was the talk in the truck.  After the same questions that (haha) arose, an employee tells us after taking hormones women develop or grow a nub.  Curious to growing more dick (seriously, what guy doesn’t want more, like of his own, not like more …you get it ) I inquire more about this nub growth.  He tells me that the “fun bean” gets bigger.  I asked if he realized that the clitoris is not where the woman pees  out of.  He is slightly confused.  I assure him that they pee from a urethra like us.  I tell him they are in the same zip cope, same neighborhood even.  But he insisted on the now uretha gets a nub. (I’m not fact checking that [BLEEP]). I doubt it’s legit.  Needless to say, I’m now mocking both this chick and my employee while trying to illustrate with my hands the labia majora and the clitoris. Think, camel toe hand and the first knuckle of the index finger of opposite hand protruding from it.  He tells me I’m now accurate. Aside from questioning his knowledge of such, I am also thinking that’s a [BLEEP] ton of foreskin for such a tiny wiener. I love that I have no HR dept.  we had fun with it.

My apologies. The time between the crash and Grosjean exiting his car was 20 seconds. I'm not sure why he said in the episode it was 2:45.

Seen it a million times.

(10-14-2021, 12:13 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 05:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How is that physically possible? Why would she even want to?

Seen it a million times.

You guys know how to party in the Central Valley.

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 08:38 AM by RicoTx.)

Not the same thing, but I suppose somewhat similar.

There's a Racterac where I stop for gas and lottery tickets on the way to bowling some nights.  The first time that I stopped in there was this guy working...stocking up the drink coolers.  He literally came skipping over to the checkout counter.  At this point I noticed he had a full on manicure complete with 3 inch nails and pink nail polish, as well as wearing eye makeup.  He was certainly out there.  He was so out there it was almost like somebody acting gay, almost Rip Taylor-esque (for us oldies).

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

The other guy that was waiting at the counter with me walked out at about the same time and we both just looked at each other and chuckled.

Oh...the guy is a manager in there.  He's working almost every time I stop.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-13-2021, 11:54 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: So I’m 3 months away from qualifying as an autonomous medical practitioner.. these last two days have been heavy on portfolio and coursework.. if I had hair, I’d be losing it (again).. but I’m trying to work out if I’m excited or scared!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is great.....hope everything is smooth sailing along the way!!

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021, 09:24 AM by Mikey. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-13-2021, 03:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Roger Williamson burned to death in his car in 1973. No one was properly trained to deal with this so they just stood around while his teammate attempted in futility to save him. This is how far racing safety has evolved and gives you an idea of what Jackie Stewart was up against to force change.

That is tragic. Good grief.

Unless you're a glutton for tragedy, I suggest you also avoid reading about Glenn "Fireball" Roberts.

(he got the nickname long before his accident)

Racing in the early days makes it very understandable why they still have an invocation before the engines start.

might be something so simple as "desperate to go and there was a line in the other room"

Us dudes have it pretty easy, there is no way I would sit upon about 90% of gas station thrones.

(10-14-2021, 12:13 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 05:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How is that physically possible? Why would she even want to?

Seen it a million times.

be sure to delete your browser history.

A new fashion trend called a "shacket" is vexing me. I don't follow fashion trends unless I'm forced to buy new clothes which is where I'm at currently. I am in the market for a new winter jacket/coat and Old Navy is my go-to because they sell clothes in Tall sizes for women and their stuff fits me pretty good more often than not.

I go to their site and its all about this "shacket" that is a shirt/jacket combo that costs just as much as a jacket/coat but is not remotely something I would wear, nor should anyone else, unless you're a lumberjack or work on a construction site.

What trend makes you cringe? Other than super low rise jeans on women (see Britney Spears in the early 2000s and imagine those on everyone) and skinny jeans on men, I can't think of anything else besides this "shacket". I am vexed.

I remember one time in boot camp we were returning from a day out on the range and I had to pee so bad I was seeing stars. All of the stalls were full and I was about to wet myself so I went to the urinals (this was an old building built when women weren't in the military yet) and looked at how to work it out so I wouldn't piss all over myself and the floor.

Thankfully I am tall, 5'10" with long legs, so I dropped trou and somehow straddled that thing and didn't make a mess. It was not easy but it did the job. If I'd had a SheWee it would have been easier but I don't think those existed back in the 90s. From then on if I was in a bind I'd use the urinals but definitely prefer using a toilet. The other females thought I was crazy but I wasn't wasting time doing the pee pee dance and looking stupid like they were. To each their own though.

(10-14-2021, 10:40 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I remember one time in boot camp we were returning from a day out on the range and I had to pee so bad I was seeing stars. All of the stalls were full and I was about to wet myself so I went to the urinals (this was an old building built when women weren't in the military yet) and looked at how to work it out so I wouldn't piss all over myself and the floor.

Thankfully I am tall,  5'10" with long legs, so I dropped trou and somehow straddled that thing and didn't make a mess. It was not easy but it did the job. If I'd had a SheWee it would have been easier but I don't think those existed back in the 90s. From then on if I was in a bind I'd use the urinals but definitely prefer using a toilet. The other females thought I was crazy but I wasn't wasting time doing the pee pee dance and looking stupid like they were. To each their own though.

So I had to look up Shewee.   Pretty interesting.   I didn't know those things existed.

(10-14-2021, 09:26 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 12:13 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Seen it a million times.

be sure to delete your browser history.

Ninja

(10-14-2021, 10:29 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: A new fashion trend called a "shacket" is vexing me. I don't follow fashion trends unless I'm forced to buy new clothes which is where I'm at currently. I am in the market for a new winter jacket/coat and Old Navy is my go-to because they sell clothes in Tall sizes for women and their stuff fits me pretty good more often than not.

I go to their site and its all about this "shacket" that is a shirt/jacket combo that costs just as much as a jacket/coat but is not remotely something I would wear, nor should anyone else, unless you're a lumberjack or work on a construction site.

What trend makes you cringe? Other than super low rise jeans on women (see Britney Spears in the early 2000s and imagine those on everyone) and skinny jeans on men, I can't think of anything else besides this "shacket". I am vexed.

The skinny pants and way too high hemmed suit pants for guys always bothers me. It looks like you're wearing your little brothers suit.

(10-14-2021, 10:29 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: A new fashion trend called a "shacket" is vexing me. I don't follow fashion trends unless I'm forced to buy new clothes which is where I'm at currently. I am in the market for a new winter jacket/coat and Old Navy is my go-to because they sell clothes in Tall sizes for women and their stuff fits me pretty good more often than not.

men who are not in law enforcement who wear the copstache.

wearing bulky winter boots in flurda.

while not a fashion trend, pumpkin spice everything is annoying as heck.

Skinny jeans and "man-buns".  Also putting jewelry on parts of the body that don't make sense.  What exactly is the point of a nose ring, tongue stud or a ring in the lip?  If I was a hiring manager I would probably reject any applicant with any of that going on.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-14-2021, 06:35 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Skinny jeans and "man-buns".  Also putting jewelry on parts of the body that don't make sense.  What exactly is the point of a nose ring, tongue stud or a ring in the lip?  If I was a hiring manager I would probably reject any applicant with any of that going on.

I saw a guy at the store earlier this week who looked like he fell face first into an open tackle box.

(10-14-2021, 09:20 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 03:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: That is tragic. Good grief.

Unless you're a glutton for tragedy, I suggest you also avoid reading about Glenn "Fireball" Roberts.

(he got the nickname long before his accident)

Racing in the early days makes it very understandable why they still have an invocation before the engines start.

might be something so simple as "desperate to go and there was a line in the other room"

Us dudes have it pretty easy, there is no way I would sit upon about 90% of gas station thrones.

This would be why I have thighs that could crack a walnut. My bum isn’t touching a public toilet seat! Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Geriatric-like typing detected in this thread.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato