Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 06-12-2022, 12:03 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-12-2022, 08:48 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(06-11-2022, 10:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think my weed is gay..

The pre-rolls I got from curaleaf has the rainbow flag printed on the filters..

I like gay weed now..
Dude, the dispensaries are so expensive. Over double black market for the same quality and strains.

$6 for a preroll that will last me a couple days?

I'm good with it. And it's legal..

And it's not cut with anything crazy..

Long time ago, me and some friends of mine were at a club in Jax (The Paradome).. Ended up smokin a J that was cut with angel dust..

Yeah, no thanks lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: smartcar.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Should be quite pleasant out here working today. 97 now, supposed to be 105 by 3:00 or 4:00.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I like gay weed now..

....filters? Isn't that negating the process?

I been outta that game for decades, I may be a bit ignant on the subject.

(06-13-2022, 09:04 AM)Mikey Wrote:

I like gay weed now..

....filters? Isn't that negating the process?

I been outta that game for decades, I may be a bit ignant on the subject.

I don't think it's a filter,  just looks like a filter by the way it’s rolled..

(06-12-2022, 12:33 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Should be quite pleasant out here working today.  97 now, supposed to be 105 by 3:00 or 4:00.

We're getting the same here in central NC. Today felt like the fiery pits of hell. Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to feel like satan's farts. I'm so looking forward to it. A good excuse to go to the movie house and watch Top Gun: Maverick.

Our AC hasn't stopped running since this morning. That dang thing is nearly 30 years old and is running strong. Probably one of the last Trane models that were actually built to last. Thank. God.

(06-13-2022, 11:33 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 12:33 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Should be quite pleasant out here working today.  97 now, supposed to be 105 by 3:00 or 4:00.

We're getting the same here in central NC. Today felt like the fiery pits of hell. Tomorrow and Wednesday are supposed to feel like satan's farts. I'm so looking forward to it. A good excuse to go to the movie house and watch Top Gun: Maverick.

Our AC hasn't stopped running since this morning. That dang thing is nearly 30 years old and is running strong. Probably one of the last Trane models that were actually built to last. Thank. God.

Ours made almost to 35 years, and the inside air handler was what eventually broke down. (Drainage troughs rusted through and were leaking into the return.)

The HVAC folks were pretty amazed it was still going, it was original to the house, built mid-80's. They were pretty honest with me, that this one won't likely last near as long. We're not excessive with heat or cooling, so we'll see if we can't prove those guys wrong Smile

The wife and I were out shopping today near Middleburg. Got hungry and stopped at that new restaurant called Culvers.. Wow.. What an awesome place with great food. Had a spicy chicken sandwich and a rootbeer shake.. Amazing.. Must try if you've never been. Right across the street from Lowes on Blanding.

When I first moved in to my current apartment a little over 18 months ago, I pretty much had to furnish the entire place.The only furniture I owned at the time was a Lazy-Boy recliner, a computer desk and office chair, an enterrainment center that my 55" TV was on, and of course, my bed. So, I bought the couch pictured below for my living room, had it delivered and all was good but I always thought that it sat a little lower than any other couch I've ever been on because it more or less sat flat on the floor because I couldn't find any legs for it in the box or anywhere. So, today I dropped something on the couch and it wedged between the back of the couch and the cushion to the point that I had to take the cushion off to get it. Well, what to I see when I do that, the 4 [BLEEP] legs that came with the couch. You better believe I put them on as fast as I could. It was rather difficult for me to get up from a sitting to a standing position with my physical condition because it was so low to the ground (I have reall bad arthritis in my hips and lower back, had to have my right hip replaced a few years back) Now that the couch is at it's proper height, it a lot more easier for me to get up from a sitting position to a standing one..... I have to laugh about the entire thing, nothing else to do about it because it would serve no purpose getting mad about it after all this time.......

[Image: IMG_0365.JPG]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(06-13-2022, 11:33 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

Just replaced mine last month.  Got the exact same replacement the neighbors had gotten the year before.  My cost was 40% more.  I hope you do better than I did.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2022, 08:44 AM by Mikey.)

(06-15-2022, 04:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The wife and I were out shopping today near Middleburg. Got hungry and stopped at that new restaurant called Culvers.. Wow.. What an awesome place with great food. Had a spicy chicken sandwich and a rootbeer shake.. Amazing.. Must try if you've never been. Right across the street from Lowes on Blanding.

the frozen custard is why I go there.

(06-15-2022, 06:14 PM)The Drifter Wrote: When I first moved in to my current apartment a little over 18 months ago, I pretty much had to furnish the entire place.The only furniture I owned at the time was a Lazy-Boy recliner, a computer desk and office chair, an enterrainment center that my 55" TV was on, and of course, my bed. So, I bought the couch pictured below for my living room, had it delivered and all was good but I always thought that it sat a little lower than any other couch I've ever been on because it more or less sat flat on the floor because I couldn't find any legs for it in the box or anywhere. So, today I dropped something on the couch and it wedged between the back of the couch and the cushion to the point that I had to take the cushion off to get it. Well, what to I see when I do that, the 4 [BLEEP] legs that came with the couch. You better believe I put them on as fast as I could. It was rather difficult for me to get up from a sitting to a standing position with my physical condition because it was so low to the ground (I have reall bad arthritis in my hips and lower back, had to have my right hip replaced a few years back) Now that the couch is at it's proper height, it a lot more easier for me to get up from a sitting position to a standing one..... I have to laugh about the entire thing, nothing else to do about it because it would serve no purpose getting mad about it after all this time.......

it's odd that the delivery guys didn't set it up properly. Pretty much a given on any move/delivery to remove the feet from the couch to make it easier to pass through doorways and halls.  Sorry you had to endure discomfort for so long!

(06-16-2022, 08:41 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-15-2022, 04:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The wife and I were out shopping today near Middleburg. Got hungry and stopped at that new restaurant called Culvers.. Wow.. What an awesome place with great food. Had a spicy chicken sandwich and a rootbeer shake.. Amazing.. Must try if you've never been. Right across the street from Lowes on Blanding.

the frozen custard is why I go there.

(06-15-2022, 06:14 PM)The Drifter Wrote: When I first moved in to my current apartment a little over 18 months ago, I pretty much had to furnish the entire place.The only furniture I owned at the time was a Lazy-Boy recliner, a computer desk and office chair, an enterrainment center that my 55" TV was on, and of course, my bed. So, I bought the couch pictured below for my living room, had it delivered and all was good but I always thought that it sat a little lower than any other couch I've ever been on because it more or less sat flat on the floor because I couldn't find any legs for it in the box or anywhere. So, today I dropped something on the couch and it wedged between the back of the couch and the cushion to the point that I had to take the cushion off to get it. Well, what to I see when I do that, the 4 [BLEEP] legs that came with the couch. You better believe I put them on as fast as I could. It was rather difficult for me to get up from a sitting to a standing position with my physical condition because it was so low to the ground (I have reall bad arthritis in my hips and lower back, had to have my right hip replaced a few years back) Now that the couch is at it's proper height, it a lot more easier for me to get up from a sitting position to a standing one..... I have to laugh about the entire thing, nothing else to do about it because it would serve no purpose getting mad about it after all this time.......

it's odd that the delivery guys didn't set it up properly. Pretty much a given on any move/delivery to remove the feet from the couch to make it easier to pass through doorways and halls.  Sorry you had to endure discomfort for so long!

It was 2 middle eastern guys that delivered the sofa at about 8:30 am. I really don't think that they gave a rat's [BLEEP] about what they were doing either to tell the truth. They just had that attitude about them.......

When our sofas were delivered the knuckleheads dented a corner of the wall. I had to replace that section of bead then mud, sand and paint.

You’ve just now discovered them? They are definitely yummy. Their shakes are beyond delicious!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-16-2022, 06:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

You’ve just now discovered them? They are definitely yummy. Their shakes are beyond delicious!

Everything has extra butter! Even the shakes have butter in them!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-16-2022, 06:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Yeah and only because we saw the commercial for them. We kinda stay away from d'Burg with all the construction going on..

Will make special trips just for the ice cream.

Was doing a little bit of redecorating around the apartment today..... My bar and the wall behind it.......

[Image: IMG_0563.JPG]

That's really cool Drifter.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2022, 06:23 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-18-2022, 04:23 AM)captivating Wrote: That's really cool Drifter.

Thank You....... And it's not quite done yet...... Waiting on my Jaguars sign and my Baltimore Orioles sign to come yet to add to it.... Beer, Whiskey, Rock And Roll, and Sports.... What every bar should be about......