Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(09-15-2022, 10:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So.. We get in the hot tub a while ago, got the temp set to about 92, the LED lights are circling from color to color, nice night out and we're just sittin there letting the jets just hit us all over.. If you don't have a hot tub, you absolutely need one!! Just incredible.. After about an hour soak, we start actin like a couple of 20 year olds lolol

Long story short, I might have to drain and clean it tomorrow..

Some things are better left unsaid…just sayin. Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2022, 11:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 10:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So.. We get in the hot tub a while ago, got the temp set to about 92, the LED lights are circling from color to color, nice night out and we're just sittin there letting the jets just hit us all over.. If you don't have a hot tub, you absolutely need one!! Just incredible.. After about an hour soak, we start actin like a couple of 20 year olds lolol

Some things are better left unsaid…just sayin. Ninja

Nothing to hide here

Banana Banana Banana
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'd also like to add.. If you do ever go out and get one, go get a Dr's. script for it first. For back or leg issues or something. That way when you purchase, you take the script with you and they sell it to you tax-free.. Plus you get to claim it on your taxes at the end of the year as medical equipment.

(09-16-2022, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'd also like to add.. If you do ever go out and get one, go get a Dr's. script for it first. For back or leg issues or something. That way when you purchase, you take the script with you and they sell it to you tax-free.. Plus you get to claim it on your taxes at the end of the year as medical equipment.

Tax free people soup. Sick

(09-16-2022, 12:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'd also like to add.. If you do ever go out and get one, go get a Dr's. script for it first. For back or leg issues or something. That way when you purchase, you take the script with you and they sell it to you tax-free.. Plus you get to claim it on your taxes at the end of the year as medical equipment.

Tax free people soup. Sick

After last night, lots of spices in that soup  Wink

(09-16-2022, 12:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 12:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Tax free people soup. Sick

After last night, lots of spices in that soup  Wink

Went from a broth to a cream based soup… Ninja

Organic matter found on Mars by rover..

https://spaceexplored.com/2022/09/15/per...s-on-mars/

So, you all started saying the word Like a lot and then ate some tide pods?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-16-2022, 03:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Organic matter found on Mars by rover..

Is Mars the name of your new hot tub?

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2022, 03:57 PM by WingerDinger.)

(09-16-2022, 03:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 03:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Organic matter found on Mars by rover..

lolol

Could be now..

(09-16-2022, 03:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

So, you all started saying the word Like a lot and then ate some tide pods?

Cascade Pods.. Tide wasn't on sale.

(09-16-2022, 03:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Don’t ask what he named Rover! Ninja

(09-16-2022, 03:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 03:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is Mars the name of your new hot tub?

lolol

Could be now..

(09-16-2022, 03:25 PM)Jagwired Wrote: So, you all started saying the word Like a lot and then ate some tide pods?

First android, now cascade?  Smh.  Go figure

(09-16-2022, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 03:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: lolol

Could be now..

First android, now cascade?  Smh.  Go figure

I know, I'm a complete [BLEEP] wreck lol

(09-16-2022, 07:32 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote: First android, now cascade?  Smh.  Go figure

I know, I'm a complete [BLEEP] wreck lol

no don’t say that!  You’re much better than that. I most certainly didn’t say or intend that either.  But, you did… Ninja   So…(whistling).

(09-16-2022, 05:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-16-2022, 03:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is Mars the name of your new hot tub?

Don’t ask what he named Rover! Ninja

That dog can still hunt!
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

It’s amazing and terrifying at the same time.

https://youtube.com/shorts/MtXBhi54HAg?feature=share

I’m having trouble deciding whether I want to go to the Grapevine Grapefest or the Addison Oktoberfest today. Tough to pick the wrong one. Both are centered around alcohol.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-14-2022, 09:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So we bought an air fryer.. First one we ever owned. The wife picked up some stuff to make that we're gonna try out. Chicken tenders and fries. Supposed to make the stuff taste better. We'll see.

I gotta admit though, she has some pretty interesting recipes she's gonna try out with it. One of them being air fried blueberry cream cheese wontons, dusted with powdered sugar.. Looks damn good in the pic..

We bought one recently.  It does a really nice job on fries.  We cut up the potatoes, skin on, coat them in oil, and fry them up.  It's pretty good.  Recently we bought some ribeye steaks from Costco.  We have eaten 3 so far, cooked on the charcoal grill, and froze the other one.  I'm going to cut it into several pieces and try it in the air fryer.

A video from the cockpit of a hurricane hunters aircraft showing the lightning from TS Fiona. Pretty cool shots of the cockpit lit up by the lightning and you see the outline of the pilots. These guys have balls of steel to do this job. I've always admired them. 

https://twitter.com/53rdWRS/status/1571102535724978180

That is cool.  The silhouettes of the pilots remind me of Mystery science theater 3000.
[Image: F47VO4SHOHYJ393.png?auto=webp&frame=1&wi...0514a0ad2b]