Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Dude suing Texas Pete manufacturer for "false advertising". Says he was fooled into thinking it was the real deal thanks to the cowboy holding a lasso and the Texas star on the bottle. 

https://abc11.com/texas-pete-lawsuit-hot.../12312519/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-11-2022, 04:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude suing Texas Pete manufacturer for "false advertising". Says he was fooled into thinking it was the real deal thanks to the cowboy holding a lasso and the Texas star on the bottle. 

It’s amazing how some people go out of their way looking for a reason to sue someone to “get rich”.  Dreams only work if you do.  Get a job.

(10-11-2022, 05:55 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-11-2022, 04:07 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude suing Texas Pete manufacturer for "false advertising". Says he was fooled into thinking it was the real deal thanks to the cowboy holding a lasso and the Texas star on the bottle. 

It’s amazing how some people go out of their way looking for a reason to sue someone to “get rich”.  Dreams only work if you do.  Get a job.

what if his job is filing frivolous suits?
looks like he got some free advertising out of this deal.

He dumb.

My 3 Babies.......

[Image: IMG_0784a.JPG]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 06:28 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-13-2022, 06:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My 3 Babies.......

I like that BC Rich..  I have a Warlock Revenge with the widow headstock. Had the pickups replaced with the Duncan Evaders. Thing jams dude.. Marshall tube amp with a Peavy crate.

Edit: Had a Gibson Epiphone.. Ex-wife smashed it against a tree lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 07:29 PM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

(10-13-2022, 06:24 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 06:04 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My 3 Babies.......

I like that BC Rich..  I have a Warlock Revenge with the widow headstock. Had the pickups replaced with the Duncan Evaders. Thing jams dude.. Marshall tube amp with a Peavy crate.

Edit: Had a Gibson Epiphone.. Ex-wife smashed it against a tree lololol

I got that Warlock on the cheap because all the tuner keys were screwed up. If you tried to tune it, the key would actually snap. Well, I got a new set of good keys for arounf $25, took me about a 1/2 hour to repalce them and now I have another nice guitar....... I don't play that much, just to fool around now (Used to play in a Punk Rock Band Years Ago) Now, I just have those 3 guitars and a little 20 Watt Marshall Amp I use..... That Epiphone Les Paul, That's the "Slash" Edition, got that on the cheap too......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

https://twitter.com/damiengayle/status/1...pZW7Q&s=19

Just disgusting.. Let them little son of a [BLEEP] do that when I'm around.. I'd wrap my cane around their heads. Many times..

These Leftist Whacko's will do anything for attention...... I've just been ignoring them for a long time now.......

Got this via UPS today.... John Prine Limited edition Bourbon..... Been  JP fan for a while now so I couldn't resist when they put this on the market. Profits go to the John Prine Foundation.

https://www.thehellointherefoundation.org/

[Image: IMG_0785.JPG]

Not a big drinker anymore, but I actually want to try this lolol

https://twitter.com/FoodNetwork/status/1...M0k1g&s=19

Cha-ching$

Robert Kraft, Dana Blumberg tie the knot in surprise wedding in New York City: report | Fox News

...Kraft, 81, and Blumberg, 47, told invited guests the two were having a "Kickoff and a Touchdown Party" at Lumières in Manhattan but didn’t say it was going to be for their wedding, Page Six reported...

(10-15-2022, 10:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Cha-ching$

Robert Kraft, Dana Blumberg tie the knot in surprise wedding in New York City: report | Fox News

...Kraft, 81, and Blumberg, 47, told invited guests the two were having a "Kickoff and a Touchdown Party" at Lumières in Manhattan but didn’t say it was going to be for their wedding, Page Six reported...

You're so skeptical of a rich old guy marrying a much younger woman.  I'm sure it's true love and his money had nothing to do with it.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Maybe he doesn't need the blue pill with her. Maybe she is his blue pill.

Right......and he was getting a massage.  The whole paying for sex thing was just a misunderstanding.

(10-15-2022, 01:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Right......and he was getting a massage.  The whole paying for sex thing was just a misunderstanding.

Married men always pay for sex, one way or another.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-15-2022, 11:08 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-15-2022, 10:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Cha-ching$

You're so skeptical of a rich old guy marrying a much younger woman.  I'm sure it's true love and his money had nothing to do with it.

[Image: tenor.gif]

(10-16-2022, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-15-2022, 01:57 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Right......and he was getting a massage.  The whole paying for sex thing was just a misunderstanding.

Married men always pay for sex, one way or another.

If you think it's expensive while you're married, try getting unmarried, then divide the cost by the number of times you had sex.......

(10-16-2022, 09:57 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(10-16-2022, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Married men always pay for sex, one way or another.

If you think it's expensive while you're married, try getting unmarried, then divide the cost by the number of times you had sex.......

That's not even counting the Production Multiplier.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

How bout you guys don’t put a ring on every hot piece of [BLEEP] ya see? Sorry, kisding, if they weren’t hot, why the heck would you have put a ring on it in the first place?