Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(11-29-2022, 02:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 02:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Irrelevant. 

When a girl chuckled at a man’s willie and asked who he expected to make happy with it, he replied “me”.

I can't argue with your experience in such matters.

I don’t get it. Like the girl who kept telling me to ask her to spell the word “run”. 

I’m so confused.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want to do something that is fun IMO. I just need a volunteer to give me a username. Preferably, one that isn’t all that cool or 120% normal. Not one that has fun, jokes around and gets it. I ask y’all to give me a user’s name. I’ll take care of the rest and explain later.

(11-29-2022, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: I want to do something that is fun IMO.  I just need a volunteer to give me a username.  Preferably, one that isn’t all that cool or 120% normal.  Not one that has fun, jokes around and gets it.  I ask y’all to give me a user’s name. I’ll take care of the rest and explain later.

Use a weed name..

Strawberry Diesel
Orange Kush
Purple Urkle
Purple Monkey Balls
Gandolf OG
Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 08:20 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-29-2022, 08:17 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 08:07 PM)Jags Wrote: I want to do something that is fun IMO.  I just need a volunteer to give me a username.  Preferably, one that isn’t all that cool or 120% normal.  Not one that has fun, jokes around and gets it.  I ask y’all to give me a user’s name. I’ll take care of the rest and explain later.

Use a weed name..

Strawberry Diesel
Orange Kush
Purple Urkle
Purple Monkey Balls
Gandolf OG
Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien

Lmbo.  I’m looking for actual users on this board that post some what frequently.  I’m going to quote them and ask them a favor.  It’ll make sense when it happens. Because that’s the fun, spontaneous and loving guy that I am.

(11-29-2022, 07:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/...OowEg&s=19

Welp.. There goes my shot at owning a kangaroo..

Oh [BLEEP].  I’d better get my permit.  I didn’t know I needed one.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

An actual user's name or a paraphrased version?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-29-2022, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 02:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I can't argue with your experience in such matters.

I don’t get it. Like the girl who kept telling me to ask her to spell the word “run”. 

I’m so confused.

That's okay, I think this joke has petered out.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Since JaguarsWoman got banned it would have to be Mikesez.

(11-29-2022, 09:58 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 07:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/...OowEg&s=19

Welp.. There goes my shot at owning a kangaroo..

Oh [BLEEP].  I’d better get my permit.  I didn’t know I needed one.

[Image: kangaroos-viralhog.gif]

I found this cool gif of Mikesez and L2L in another dustup in the Politics Septic Tank.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2022, 10:53 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-30-2022, 09:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Since JaguarsWoman got banned it would have to be Mikesez.

(11-29-2022, 09:58 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Oh [BLEEP].  I’d better get my permit.  I didn’t know I needed one.

I found this cool gif of Mikesez and L2L in another dustup in the Politics Septic Tank.

If I was smart enough to know how to embed a gif, I'd add two rams bashing heads on a grassy hillside but..... Someday i'll learn.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

There are 2 quotes I live by now..... If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. Henry David Thoreau. First heard that when I was in High School.... then there's this one..... “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”
Charles Addams .... He's the creator of The Addams Family way back in the 1930's
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I was always fond of..

Having common sense is a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

(11-30-2022, 10:52 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 09:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Since JaguarsWoman got banned it would have to be Mikesez.

If I was smart enough to know how to embed a gif, I'd add two rams bashing heads on a grassy hillside but.....  Someday i'll learn.

I got you.

[Image: LeftVariableElephant-size_restricted.gif]

(11-30-2022, 11:17 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I was always fond of..

Having common sense is a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

The Dead don't know they're dead, it's the living who have to suffer the pain. It's the same when you're Stupid.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

OK, I've just spent the last hour or so contacting several print and broadcast media outlets about a problem I've been trying to solve for over a year now. It seems that I probably have a mold problem in my apartment. it's been flooded out 5X since I moved in here about 2 years ago. I've contacted the Frederick County Health Department, The Maryland State Health Department, and the regional representative of the EPA. Every time, I get a response to contact the agencies that I already have about this problem. I've gotten to the point of being beyond frustrated and angry about this. Hopefully, one of the outlets I've contacted will get back to me and take this seriously. If I can embarrass one of this agencies to do their job by exposing them to the media, I'll feel I have won.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Given your current username, you seem pretty creative.

(11-30-2022, 12:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: OK, I've just spent the last hour or so contacting several print and broadcast media outlets about a problem I've been trying to solve for over a year now. It seems that I probably have a mold problem in my apartment. it's been flooded out 5X since I moved in here about 2 years ago. I've contacted the Frederick County Health Department, The Maryland State Health Department, and the regional representative of the EPA. Every time, I get a response to contact the agencies that I already have about this problem. I've gotten to the point of being beyond frustrated and angry about this. Hopefully, one of the outlets I've contacted will get back to me and take this seriously.  If I can embarrass one of this agencies to do their job by exposing them to the media, I'll feel I have won.

Do they have any of those watchdog consumer report type news people on those media outlets? Look those up and contact them on their social media too. Go directly to them, it sometimes helps more than just contacting the stations and hoping it gets passed along.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-30-2022, 02:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 12:44 PM)The Drifter Wrote: OK, I've just spent the last hour or so contacting several print and broadcast media outlets about a problem I've been trying to solve for over a year now. It seems that I probably have a mold problem in my apartment. it's been flooded out 5X since I moved in here about 2 years ago. I've contacted the Frederick County Health Department, The Maryland State Health Department, and the regional representative of the EPA. Every time, I get a response to contact the agencies that I already have about this problem. I've gotten to the point of being beyond frustrated and angry about this. Hopefully, one of the outlets I've contacted will get back to me and take this seriously.  If I can embarrass one of this agencies to do their job by exposing them to the media, I'll feel I have won.

Do they have any of those watchdog consumer report type news people on those media outlets? Look those up and contact them on their social media too. Go directly to them, it sometimes helps more than just contacting the stations and hoping it gets passed along.

I have no idea BB4, I usedthe only email/contact info I found on each outlet. I guess I'm hoping beyond hope that this problem will soon be solved........

(11-30-2022, 02:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 02:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Do they have any of those watchdog consumer report type news people on those media outlets? Look those up and contact them on their social media too. Go directly to them, it sometimes helps more than just contacting the stations and hoping it gets passed along.

I have no idea BB4, I usedthe only email/contact info I found on each outlet. I guess I'm hoping beyond hope that this problem will soon be solved........

Google consumer reporters in your area. Most news station have them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-30-2022, 02:22 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 02:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I have no idea BB4, I usedthe only email/contact info I found on each outlet. I guess I'm hoping beyond hope that this problem will soon be solved........

Google consumer reporters in your area. Most news station have them.

Personally, I never miss the Restaurant Report

Shades of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.......

[Image: Bite.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO5Ataai5Jg

Here's some good old fashioned Redneck Engineering for you........

[Image: Plunger.jpg]