Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2023, 01:51 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 3 times in total.)

Pretty cool festivities going on here in Green Cove, right down the street from me at Spring Park.. They kicked off their Memorial Day Festival at 10am this morning with the signing of The National Anthem and a 6 stunt plane fly over.. Was really cool. Should have nabbed a pic or two..

Fireworks at 8:45pm tonight and have the perfect seat in the hot tub for it.. Got that sucker down to 91 degrees and feels like swimming pool water!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Three worst words in a golfer’s vocabulary:

Cart Path Only

Yuk.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-30-2023, 09:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Three worst words in a golfer’s vocabulary:

Cart Path Only   You're still away.

Yuk.

FIFY
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 01:06 PM by RicoTx.)

(05-30-2023, 10:13 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 09:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Three worst words in a golfer’s vocabulary:

Cart Path Only   You're still away.

Yuk.

FIFY

You fixed nothing.  Walking across the fairway to hit my ball each shot trumps that every...single...time.

(05-30-2023, 01:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 10:13 AM)Sneakers Wrote: FIFY

You fixed nothing.  Walking across the fairway to hit my ball each shot trumps that every...single...time.

"Carts not permitted" is pretty close. Nowhere to put the case of beer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-30-2023, 04:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 01:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote: You fixed nothing.  Walking across the fairway to hit my ball each shot trumps that every...single...time.

"Carts not permitted" is pretty close. Nowhere to put the case of beer.

I’m technically not supposed to drink alcohol on the course since I work there.  Company policy.  Knowing certain bev cart girls which will circumvent that policy helps.

I hope the text was worth it.

https://youtu.be/9ysOBBUHTsM

(05-31-2023, 12:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hope the text was worth it.

Maybe someone watched Dukes of Hazard one too many times as a kid. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-31-2023, 01:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 12:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I hope the text was worth it.

Maybe someone watched Dukes of Hazard one too many times as a kid. Laughing

This is false..

You can never watch too much Dukes of Hazard!

Banana

So, my wife and I are both marshmallow fans, and she ordered these gourmet marshmallows off this company. She ordered the sampler pack. Ended up with flavors like orange creamsicle, strawberry cream, chocolate & peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, birthday cake and toasted coconut.

My God.. These things are so addictive. For the mallow fans, I highly recommend!

(05-31-2023, 08:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, my wife and I are both marshmallow fans, and she ordered these gourmet marshmallows off this company. She ordered the sampler pack. Ended up with flavors like orange creamsicle, strawberry cream, chocolate & peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, birthday cake and toasted coconut.

My God.. These things are so addictive. For the mallow fans, I highly recommend!

People really just eat marshmallows by themselves? Like not on other stuff? Willingly? Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-31-2023, 08:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 08:13 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, my wife and I are both marshmallow fans, and she ordered these gourmet marshmallows off this company. She ordered the sampler pack. Ended up with flavors like orange creamsicle, strawberry cream, chocolate & peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, birthday cake and toasted coconut.

People really just eat marshmallows by themselves? Like not on other stuff? Willingly? Laughing

Hey.. I also like Peeps lol

(05-31-2023, 01:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 01:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Maybe someone watched Dukes of Hazard one too many times as a kid. Laughing

This is false..

Banana

Daisy is the only Duke I enjoy watching.

(05-30-2023, 01:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 10:13 AM)Sneakers Wrote: FIFY

Try hitting your ball into the middle of the fairway, you'll only have to walk half as far.   Laughing

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2023, 04:32 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-01-2023, 10:42 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 01:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote: You fixed nothing.  Walking across the fairway to hit my ball each shot trumps that every...single...time.

Try hitting your ball into the middle of the fairway, you'll only have to walk half as far.   Laughing

Yet you still have to walk to get the ball.  Keep trying.   Huh

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2023, 08:11 AM by Mikey.)

(05-31-2023, 08:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Hey, work from home meant there was nobody around to judge.

(05-31-2023, 11:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-31-2023, 01:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This is false..

Banana

Daisy is the only Duke I enjoy watching.

I will not stand for this Uncle Jessie erasure

I just got the living [BLEEP] stung out of my ankle by a couple of wasps while I was out on the course changing a trash can liner. I forgot just how wonderful that feels.

(06-01-2023, 04:32 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-01-2023, 10:42 AM)Sneakers Wrote: Try hitting your ball into the middle of the fairway, you'll only have to walk half as far.   Laughing

Yet you still have to walk to get the ball.  Keep trying.   Huh

Have you considered trying polo?  You'll never have to walk to the ball again.

(05-22-2023, 11:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: October 26th baby!!

St Augustine Amphitheater..

Sammy Hagar & George Thorogood..

I'm there!!

Me too!