Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(09-07-2023, 11:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: This video is 15 years old, but I just came across it the other day, and no matter how many times I watch it, I can't stop laughing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&t=6s

More information about the revolutionary Turbo Encabulator here:

Turbo encabulator - Wikipedia

This is also how people navigated before GPS.

https://youtu.be/pnn813zUiUA?si=OrFtrDHxyBvk0Bqt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2023, 11:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 11:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: This video is 15 years old, but I just came across it the other day, and no matter how many times I watch it, I can't stop laughing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&t=6s

More information about the revolutionary Turbo Encabulator here:

Turbo encabulator - Wikipedia

This is also how people navigated before GPS.

Thanks, there's a minute of my life that's never coming back.

I understand some women track their husbands with a series of questions, utilizing a similar location elimination process. 

1) Are you at the house?  No.
2) Are you at the office?  No.
3) Are you at the golf course?  No.
4) How long have you been at the bar?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-07-2023, 12:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 11:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is also how people navigated before GPS.

Thanks, there's a minute of my life that's never coming back.

I understand some women track their husbands with a series of questions, utilizing a similar location elimination process. 

There's a little local dive bar near me name "The Office".  Brilliant plan by the owner.  But honey, I got stuck at the office.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 01:52 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-07-2023, 01:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 12:53 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Thanks, there's a minute of my life that's never coming back.

There's a little local dive bar near me name "The Office".  Brilliant plan by the owner.  But honey, I got stuck at the office.

During the Civil War, in Washington, there was a bawdy house that called itself "Headquarters."

...so guys could say, "I'm going up to headquarters."

(09-03-2023, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fried hickory smoked Spam with scrambled Southwestern style  eggs and a toasted cinnamon bagel for brunch. It don’t git no better than that.

Definitely not doctor approved.

Sick

(09-07-2023, 07:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fried hickory smoked Spam with scrambled Southwestern style  eggs and a toasted cinnamon bagel for brunch. It don’t git no better than that.

Definitely not doctor approved.

Sick

What? WHAT?? 

Then again, what do Carolina hicks know about fine dining.

(09-07-2023, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 07:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Sick

What? WHAT?? 

Good thing I'm not a Carolina hick. I just live here. Lol.

(09-07-2023, 10:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What? WHAT?? 

Good thing I'm not a Carolina hick. I just live here. Lol.

Oh, yeah? Do you like to go, um, canoeing?

(09-07-2023, 10:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 10:03 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Good thing I'm not a Carolina hick. I just live here. Lol.

Oh, yeah? Do you like to go, um, canoeing?

I ain't stupid!  Laughing

So… I met an amazing woman. Checks all my boxes. Great wifey potential. Helped me in more ways I can count. Sexy as hell, smart, devoted mother, religious…

Sadly, her job and kids take too much of her time and she has zero time for a relationship. Not much left in the tank at the end of the day. I’m a bit hurt. Spent 3-4 months talking with her, a date or so and such. I really like that one.

(09-09-2023, 05:45 PM)Jags Wrote: So… I met an amazing woman.  Checks all my boxes.  Great wifey potential.  Helped me in more ways I can count.  Sexy as hell, smart, devoted mother, religious…

Sadly, her job and kids take too much of her time and she has zero time for a relationship.  Not much left in the tank at the end of the day. I’m a bit hurt. Spent 3-4 months talking with her, a date or so and such.  I really like that one.

Better to know now when things are not serious. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Maybe the Big Man's way of saying you need to be on your own for a while. He knows better than you what you need.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 08:45 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Taco Tuesday, damnit!!

Just had 5 homemade tacos tonight for dinner.. Covered them all in Sriracha. Was heavenly!!

No cheese, no sour cream or nothing, not a fan.. Used ground turkey instead of hamburger. So much better. You don't get all that nasty grease.

So basically, taco shell, ground turkey with taco seasoning, lettuce shreds and Sriracha.

Best tacos!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-12-2023, 08:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Taco Tuesday, damnit!!

Just had 5 homemade tacos tonight for dinner.. Covered them all in Sriracha. Was heavenly!!

No cheese, no sour cream or nothing, not a fan.. Used ground turkey instead of hamburger. So much better. You don't get all that nasty grease.

So basically, taco shell, ground turkey with taco seasoning, lettuce shreds and Sriracha.

Best tacos!!

Is that really a taco though? Ninja
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Best tacos!!

No beef? No cheese? NO TACO. This is not debatable.

Your ingredients are an insult to Taco. You should be ashamed. Now go to your room.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-13-2023, 10:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Best tacos!!

Is that really a taco though? Ninja

(09-13-2023, 10:30 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

Best tacos!!

No beef? No cheese? NO TACO. This is not debatable.

Your ingredients are an insult to Taco. You should be ashamed. Now go to your room.

What if I said that maybe the weed helped it taste better than normal?

(09-13-2023, 12:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 10:30 AM)Jagwired Wrote: No beef? No cheese? NO TACO. This is not debatable.

Don't you dare impugn the fine integrity of the Devils lettuce Angry . Off to your room.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-13-2023, 12:38 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 12:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: What if I said that maybe the weed helped it taste better than normal?

Don't you dare impugn the fine integrity of the Devils lettuce Angry . Off to your room.

The very minute that I start critiquing my wife's cooking is when I have to start cooking.. So, therefore, those tacos tasted like they came from Rive Gauche in Paris and set the gold standard in at home taco making..

The Dinger don't cook..

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2023, 02:18 PM by Mikey.)

Best tacos!!

you need diced tomatoes and sliced olives, my man. Maybe a few slivers of avacado or guac

wifey made taco soup yesterday and I spiced it up with the jalapeño hot sauce, went back only for seconds because I didn't want to eat the whole pot myself. We're also team turkey, much less 'feedback' than ground beef once dinner is done!

(09-13-2023, 12:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-13-2023, 10:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Is that really a taco though? Ninja

(09-13-2023, 10:30 AM)Jagwired Wrote: No beef? No cheese? NO TACO. This is not debatable.

I mean, I've heard of people putting much weirder things on their tacos

(09-13-2023, 02:16 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Best tacos!!

you need diced tomatoes and sliced olives, my man. Maybe a few slivers of avacado or guac

wifey made taco soup yesterday and I spiced it up with the jalapeño hot sauce, went back only for seconds because I didn't want to eat the whole pot myself. We're also team turkey, much less 'feedback' than ground beef once dinner is done!

(09-13-2023, 12:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: What if I said that maybe the weed helped it taste better than normal?

I mean, I've heard of people putting much weirder things on their tacos

Holy [BLEEP]...

I got a GREAT idea!!!

(09-09-2023, 05:45 PM)Jags Wrote: So… I met an amazing woman.  Checks all my boxes.  Great wifey potential.  Helped me in more ways I can count.  Sexy as hell, smart, devoted mother, religious…

Sadly, her job and kids take too much of her time and she has zero time for a relationship.  Not much left in the tank at the end of the day. I’m a bit hurt. Spent 3-4 months talking with her, a date or so and such.  I really like that one.

If she hasn't placed any restraining order on you yet, I've found that stalking old girlfriends is usually the way to go.  That way you get a good chance to see whether she is now dating someone else or if she was really truthful with regard not having time to date.  If you come to find out she is dating someone else, then you may want to take it to the next level ....