Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Big Grin 

(09-09-2023, 05:45 PM)Jags Wrote: So… I met an amazing woman.  Checks all my boxes.  Great wifey potential.  Helped me in more ways I can count.  Sexy as hell, smart, devoted mother, religious…

Sadly, her job and kids take too much of her time and she has zero time for a relationship.  Not much left in the tank at the end of the day. I’m a bit hurt. Spent 3-4 months talking with her, a date or so and such.  I really like that one.

Think positive and turn this into an opportunity.  Suggest a simple sexual maintenance relationship without "dating" commitments.  No need to buy flowers and expensive dinners or sit through romantic movies.  You can show up with a bottle of wine after the kids go to bed, spend an hour or two and leave.  It's perfect. Banana
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2023, 05:45 PM)Jags Wrote: So… I met an amazing woman.  Checks all my boxes.  Great wifey potential.  Helped me in more ways I can count.  Sexy as hell, smart, devoted mother, religious…

Sadly, her job and kids take too much of her time and she has zero time for a relationship.  Not much left in the tank at the end of the day. I’m a bit hurt. Spent 3-4 months talking with her, a date or so and such.  I really like that one.

How many and how old are her kids?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-14-2023, 09:54 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

How many and how old are her kids?

I hooked up with a chick once who said she was divorced and had 2 kids.. She actually had 5 kids and was only separated from her husband..

I looked like Calvin Ridley runnin routes just to get the hell outta there..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This is impressive. With a 60 hour notice, two companies were able to transport a satellite over 150 miles, mate it to its rocket, configure it for the required mission and then successfully launch it into low earth orbit. This is a process which typically takes weeks or months. 

https://spacenews.com/firefly-launches-s...x-mission/

This is brilliant. It’s from the movie A Bridge Too Far. The Germans are asking the Brits to surrender, btw.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OrL1x_P3JJE?s...aZhZ6f2qBX

I’m currently on an Alaskan cruise with my 81 year old mother. Say a prayer for me that I don’t end up in jail or overboard! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-18-2023, 02:49 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m currently on an Alaskan cruise with my 81 year old mother. Say a prayer for me that I don’t end up in jail or overboard! Laughing

No need for jail. It was, uhh, a polar bear! Yeah, officer, that’s the ticket.

(09-18-2023, 02:49 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I’m currently on an Alaskan cruise with my 81 year old mother. Say a prayer for me that I don’t end up in jail or overboard! Laughing

they got hooch on them boats, right? PROBLEM SOLVED.

(Get mom drunk, and you can rest)

(09-18-2023, 04:27 PM)Mikey Wrote:

they got hooch on them boats, right? PROBLEM SOLVED.

(Get mom drunk, and you can rest)

Or get mom into bed and she can go to the bar.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Don't let her keep you out too late.  Those Magnesium pills can put a number on ya !!

We're doomed. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/6htcNvxnVfg?s...2P5dMZGBsq

In the middle of a kitchen remodel.  I've had no kitchen sink, range, dishwasher, or access to the microwave for going on nine days.  The fridge is plugged in in the dining room,  much more handy but I can't say it looks good in there.   Laughing Anything that's cooked is on the grill, and my little one burner propane stove (formerly used for my tailgating activities).  I have a friend from Jax visiting over the weekend and there is approximately a 0% chance that the kitchen will be back together.  I'm about ready for this [BLEEP] to be over.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-20-2023, 09:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: In the middle of a kitchen remodel.  I've had no kitchen sink, range, dishwasher, or access to the microwave for going on nine days.  The fridge is plugged in in the dining room,  much more handy but I can't say it looks good in there.   Laughing Anything that's cooked is on the grill, and my little one burner propane stove (formerly used for my tailgating activities).  I have a friend from Jax visiting over the weekend and there is approximately a 0% chance that the kitchen will be back together.  I'm about ready for this [BLEEP] to be over.

Are you doing the remodel or a contractor?

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2023, 11:41 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-20-2023, 11:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 09:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: In the middle of a kitchen remodel.  I've had no kitchen sink, range, dishwasher, or access to the microwave for going on nine days.  The fridge is plugged in in the dining room,  much more handy but I can't say it looks good in there.   Laughing Anything that's cooked is on the grill, and my little one burner propane stove (formerly used for my tailgating activities).  I have a friend from Jax visiting over the weekend and there is approximately a 0% chance that the kitchen will be back together.  I'm about ready for this [BLEEP] to be over.

Are you doing the remodel or a contractor?

There was a time that I would have done it.

Them days is past.

And the contractors generally show up rather…uh…inconsistently.  And all but one speak no English.  And the one that does, shall we say, is less than fluent.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I was gonna ask if the wife had won the relocation debate you mentioned a while back. 
I'll take this as a checkmark in her win column. LOL

(hope they get your kitchen back together soon!)

I have friends who had a kitchen remodel that took longer than they expected. They were able to live in her late mother's condo for the duration. I think it was three months. Still, that's three months not in their own house with their things. 

I hope it all comes back together soon. It can be crazy stressful.

She has zero time for a relationship but you took her out more than ones? 

I never buy BS when people say "I dont have time for a X of this"

....or

People that claim that they were too busy to pick up the phone or text you and several days have gone by. Never believe it. Everyone is literally stuck to a phone these days, never fall for their traps and their excused shortcomings of why they failed to do what's respect.

How do you potty train a 3 year old? Literally tired of dealing with his [BLEEP].
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-21-2023, 09:32 AM)Caldrac Wrote: How do you potty train a 3 year old? Literally tired of dealing with his [BLEEP].

Patience and reinforcement. Every child potty trains at different times.