Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(02-05-2024, 04:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Man I'm so glad I'm not a drinker lolol

Cause you may be right lol
I mean, you're not really my type though.. I go for those Philippino lady boy type deals.. But only if they dress up like Gary Carter from the 85 Mets..

Here you go Winger, one of my favorite little black dresses, perfect for a night out........

I have FANTASTIC legs to, if I do say so myself...... Hope you agree........ LOL

[Image: 1024x1024-2556188.jpg]

Dude!! Congratulations!!

How far along are you?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Do we really have to see this [BLEEP]?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I finally stuck a crowbar in my wallet and bought a mesh wifi system. Wow, what a difference.

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 10:35 AM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

(02-05-2024, 06:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 04:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Here you go Winger, one of my favorite little black dresses, perfect for a night out........

I have FANTASTIC legs to, if I do say so myself...... Hope you agree........ LOL

Dude!! Congratulations!!

How far along are you?

OK Winger, just need to tell you that I am not now, nor have I ever been on hormone therapy. What you see is the was my body naturally came to be. I have no idea why but......  It is what it is....... And since I've been a cross dresser/transvestite from my earliest memories (used to sneak in to my mothers closet LOL), I'm just going to roll with it and flaunt my natural assets...... LOL. I still love women though, always have, always will, women's attire is just my preferred way to dress. I have never found a pair of men's jeans to fit right, thay have always been just a tad too snug, or way too loose. And since I used to drive truck for a living, the loose jeans needed a belt and having a belt buckle dig into your gut all day well, let's just say it's not a very good feeling. When you add to the fact that I have always found men's clothing to be very hot, bulky, and just plain uncomfortable, well..... I think we all want to be comfortable when going about our daily routine. And yes, I do have a few ladies friends that not only encourage me, and helped me with my appearance, but have also flirted with me and expressed their desire to be my girlfriend, some girls just love the way I am. There you have it, the way things are in a nutshell........

[Image: 1024x1024-2556198.jpg]

(02-05-2024, 07:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Do we really have to see this [BLEEP]?

Rico, in a nutshell...... Yes you do....... (unless you block me..... LOL)
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I think I'm a tolerant person, but this is definitely getting pretty weird.

Ronald Wayne was the 3rd founder of Apple. He sold his shares of 10% for $800. Today they would be worth 35 Billion......... All I can say..... what an idiot........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Wayne
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(02-05-2024, 08:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I finally stuck a crowbar in my wallet and bought a mesh wifi system. Wow, what a difference.

So your wifi security is porous as the Jags' o-line?

(02-06-2024, 10:50 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 08:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I finally stuck a crowbar in my wallet and bought a mesh wifi system. Wow, what a difference.

So your wifi security is porous as the Jags' o-line?

How so?

(02-06-2024, 08:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 06:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dude!! Congratulations!!

How far along are you?

OK Winger, just need to tell you that I am not now, nor have I ever been on hormone therapy. What you see is the was my body naturally came to be. I have no idea why but......  It is what it is....... And since I've been a cross dresser/transvestite from my earliest memories (used to sneak in to my mothers closet LOL), I'm just going to roll with it and flaunt my natural assets...... LOL. I still love women though, always have, always will, women's attire is just my preferred way to dress. I have never found a pair of men's jeans to fit right, thay have always been just a tad too snug, or way too loose. And since I used to drive truck for a living, the loose jeans needed a belt and having a belt buckle dig into your gut all day well, let's just say it's not a very good feeling. When you add to the fact that I have always found men's clothing to be very hot, bulky, and just plain uncomfortable, well..... I think we all want to be comfortable when going about our daily routine. And yes, I do have a few ladies friends that not only encourage me, and helped me with my appearance, but have also flirted with me and expressed their desire to be my girlfriend, some girls just love the way I am. There you have it, the way things are in a nutshell........

Drifter..

You need to stop making people feel uncomfortable.. 

That's my job..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-06-2024, 10:33 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Ronald Wayne was the 3rd founder of Apple. He sold his shares of 10% for $800. Today they would be worth 35 Billion......... All I can say..... what an idiot........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Wayne

I used to know an old guy who would say, "Don't ever sell anything."  (Actually, what he used to say was, "Don't never sell nothin'," but that doesn't make grammatical sense.  What he meant was don't ever sell anything.)  

One time a friend's father was going through some old papers, and he found a brokerage statement from the 1970s which he showed me.  It had 200 shares of Wal-Mart on it.  He had no idea what had happened to those shares.   He probably sold them when they went up in value, thinking he was a genius.  "Hey, I doubled my money!"  Wal-Mart stock has split 11 times in the years since.  That means if he had held onto them, if my calculations are correct, he would now own 819,200 shares of Wal-Mart, worth about $138 million.

Does anyone here own a food freeze dryer? I'm really considering one and I wanted to know if you have one, what do you think about it. We want one for several reasons, one of them being you can freeze dry food that you can't pressure can or dehydrate. We also want easy to pack food for when we go camping and I'd love to not be worried about losing a deep freezer full of food if/when the power goes out and we're out of town.

(02-06-2024, 08:59 AM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 06:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dude!! Congratulations!!

How far along are you?

Good for you Drifter.  Hope all is going well and definitely wish you the best !!!

(02-06-2024, 11:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 10:50 AM)Mikey Wrote: So your wifi security is porous as the Jags' o-line?

How so?

do I really have to explain the wordplay of mesh wifi being porous?

This is some JW-level obtuseness.

(02-07-2024, 10:31 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(02-06-2024, 11:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: How so?

do I really have to explain the wordplay of mesh wifi being porous?

This is some JW-level obtuseness.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d719vfb2ef41wueyxri5...y.gif&ct=g]

For all you Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy fans out there.......... Found, and bought this koozie online........ It's just what the doctor ordered to keep my beer cold.........

[Image: 1024x1024-2556199.jpg]

OK, one for the philosophers: You know, if you have a hunting or fishing license, you need to renew them every year. Drivers License, usually need to renew them every 5 years or so (depending on the state) So....... How come a marriage license is a life sentence!!!!!!!!! It's a legitimate question people.......... LOL

Wanted to share this. For anybody who may need to hear it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C22krP9qV...MTYyZmtkdQ==

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'm totally bummed out. I had to take my truck to the shop and was just told it would take minimum $2K to fix the problem. Blown head gasket. No warning other than the low coolant light came on last Thursday and the reservoir was low but I couldn't see where coolant was going so I dropped it off yesterday.

It's a 2002 Silverado and that truck has taken me a lot of places in the last 2 decades. 260,000+ miles. There's no way it makes sense to spend over two thousand dollars on a truck that old. I've taken care of it but it probably has other age related issues I don't know about yet and it could turn into a money pit.

I'm just totally bummed.

(02-12-2024, 10:57 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I'm totally bummed out. I had to take my truck to the shop and was just told it would take minimum $2K to fix the problem. Blown head gasket. No warning other than the low coolant light came on last Thursday and the reservoir was low but I couldn't see where coolant was going so I dropped it off yesterday.

It's a 2002 Silverado and that truck has taken me a lot of places in the last 2 decades. 260,000+ miles. There's no way it makes sense to spend over two thousand dollars on a truck that old. I've taken care of it but it probably has other age related issues I don't know about yet and it could turn into a money pit.

I'm just totally bummed.

If you’re mechanically inclined, changing out head gaskets isn’t too difficult. Especially on trucks that old.

Had to replace my water heater on Friday. The old one that came with the house was pushing well over 12 years and I noticed my garage was pooling water Thursday night. At first I thought it was maybe a clogged line in the refrigerator but when I went outside I noticed water along my walkway and on the cement so when I looked harder I had noticed my water heater was weeping water like a baby.

Had to drain it with a hose, pull it out, and get rid of it. Wasn't that hard. Cost me $659 at Home Depot for a new 50 gallon tank, some connection hoses with a shark bite valve (this will help me in the future when it leaks again, instead of completely disconnecting all of my water I can just cut the intake valve off and still use cold water if needed), a new pan for it to sit on, which gave me some space back.

Took maybe one hour between getting the old one out, buying the new one and installing it. Getting a permit for that and calling a professional would have probably cost me more than $1200 to get it done. Hopefully nothing else starts falling apart. Eventually the flooring will need to be done around the house. I know it's a killer on the knees and back but I am probably going to opt for tile instead of panels this go around. Feel like it gives me more space for some reason and the grout probably holds up a lot longer than the padding with the slide and lock panels.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."