Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Titans Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(12-06-2018, 10:47 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Well i think i predicted 27 - 4. On pace somehow

woooooo

you think you guys are giving up another safety!?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-06-2018, 10:47 PM)NH3 Wrote: We're two TDs down and I may be mistaken but can we overcome this deficit?

NH3...

I don't think Jags have come back from a deficit this large since that Giants home game a few years ago

(12-06-2018, 10:47 PM)copycat Wrote: Most disappointing season and possibly the worst game ever played by the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I don’t know, the Titans did this to us before on Thursday Night Football two years ago and it was much, much worse

Kessler has seriously impressed me that first half.

(12-06-2018, 10:48 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: 2 points, that's worse looking than zero.  Joke run franchise. No wonder ESPN and fans of the 31 teams make fun of us.

They really are only making fun of you....
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

goodnight guys I'll check in the morning how bad it gets, who knows maybe it all turns around in the 2nd half but 4am comes early
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(12-06-2018, 10:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fournette is yelling, "Milanovich keeps running me up the [BLEEP] middle!"

Fournette missed two potential TDs in that goal line stand by not seeing blocks to his peripheral. 

His field vision is about 5% of what Freddy's was.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 10:52 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-06-2018, 10:49 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Kessler has seriously impressed me that first half.

Uh, his tight spirals, accurate throws and improving pocket presence clearly indicate that Bortles is better.

(12-06-2018, 10:49 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Kessler has seriously impressed me that first half.

We must be watching different player then. He is definitely more accurate than Blake, but that is about it. But he has no zip and only slightly better anticipation. His clock/trust of offensive is still way too fast. He doesn't let plays develop and stay in the pocket, the few times that he has time. He doesn't really feel the rush. He is not a threat scrambling.

Sack all the coaching staff. Kessler is looking serviceable. It’s just atrocious play calling. I mean even sack wash. We’ve gone from last week being ultra aggressive and causing a shut kit, to this Pansy defence.

The whole staff seems only to be able to call a game when they’re in the hot seat.

I’d even take sacking Marrone and having le fluer as HC next year...

(12-06-2018, 10:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fournette is yelling, "Milanovich keeps running me up the [BLEEP] middle!"

Fournette missed two potential TDs in that goal line stand by not seeing blocks to his peripheral. 

We agree on this.  He isn't even hitting the hole hard.

(12-06-2018, 10:47 PM)lastonealive Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:45 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Seriously?  He doesn't deserve to be playing at this point this why he was benched.

But he played better than the guy who replaced him. We now haven't scored a td in 6 quarters of his starting.

We are averaging 5 points a game with kessler starting. This has gone from bad to horrific. The passing isn't different but Bortles is a way better athlete

He has shown absolutely nothing to deserve playing another down in this already craptastic season. He had the majority of the season to play well enough to keep the job and he failed. I hate it for him because I've been rooting for him since the beginning but it is what it is. UGLY.

(12-06-2018, 10:52 PM)old_man Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Fournette missed two potential TDs in that goal line stand by not seeing blocks to his peripheral. 

Yessir. Agreed.

(12-06-2018, 10:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Uh, his tight spirals, accurate throws and improving pocket presence clearly indicate that Bortles is better.

No TDs.  1.5 games and counting.

(12-06-2018, 10:52 PM)old_man Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Fournette missed two potential TDs in that goal line stand by not seeing blocks to his peripheral. 

Has he even broken a tackle this year? Yeldon runs with more power.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(12-06-2018, 10:50 PM)old_man Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:48 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: 2 points, that's worse looking than zero.  Joke run franchise. No wonder ESPN and fans of the 31 teams make fun of us.

They really are only making fun of you....

I am laughing at your low football acumen

Yes but he's better than the guy who's replaced him. I'm not sure what's so hard about that concept.

Find a better qb fine. But until then play your best guy

(12-06-2018, 10:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:52 PM)old_man Wrote: We agree on this.  He isn't even hitting the hole hard.

Yessir. Agreed.

To think, he was drafted 4th overall. 

I shudder to think it, but he may be another Trent Richardson

He was the one bright spot on the team.  If we had a decent line He could be successful
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Jags have 98 yards of offense. Henry has more in just one run