Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(06-29-2019, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Honest question. Can  you imagine any of those candidates sitting across the table from Xi?
Well thank god it wasn’t a dishonest question.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-29-2019, 02:28 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: I do not trust polls.  That's how we got Boaty McBoatface and Nazi Mountain Dew.

One of the submersibles actually was named Boaty McBoatface, btw.

Another year and another plethora of awful humans. Biden is giving another text book performance in shooting himself in the foot by talking

Biden said Russian interference would not have happened under his and Barack's administration. What the...?
Maybe Joe was taking an extended nap while the media spent 3 years selling the idea that this very thing happened bigly.

If I was DNC-Hillary, I would be extremely pleased. If "they" could have picked 3 in January to be knocked out by July, it might have been the 3 B's, Biden, Bernie and Beta. Beta should crawl back to El Paso, study Spanglish and figure out how to use a razor. Bernie's lunacy got co-opted by a dozen younger and quieter Stalinists. Biden took one tiny jab and almost hit the canvas.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 08:15 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

It a likely to be a Harris/Warren, Warren/Harris ticket.

However, I can still see Cankles or Barry's tranny wife entering the race at the last minute after these people beat each other bloody.

Having said that, good luck beating Trump either way, and if they do, id suggest liquidating your portfolios.

(07-07-2019, 08:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Barry's tranny wife

[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-07-2019, 08:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It a likely to be a Harris/Warren,  Warren/Harris ticket.

However, I can still see Cankles or Barry's tranny wife entering the race at the last minute after these people beat each other bloody.

Having said that, good luck beating Trump either way, and if they do, id suggest liquidating your portfolios.

First of all, if you want to be taken seriously you need to knock off the stupid insults and name calling.

Regarding the part in bold, I doubt it.  One or the other might make it onto the ticket and if that's the case consider it a Trump win.  While the MSM tries to prop both women up as much as possible, "normal" citizens see right through it and fundamentally disagree with the platform(s) they are running on.  The only thing that will help them is the fact that the MSM will push the issue of the idea of a woman "breaking glass ceilings" or a black woman being in the White House not as the First Lady.  I can see it now.  "A vote against Warren is sexist" and "a vote against Harris is sexist and racist".  Nothing to do with policy and all about gender/race.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 03:54 PM by JackCity.)

(07-07-2019, 03:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 08:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It a likely to be a Harris/Warren,  Warren/Harris ticket.

First of all, if you want to be taken seriously you need to knock off the stupid insults and name calling.

Regarding the part in bold, I doubt it.  One or the other might make it onto the ticket and if that's the case consider it a Trump win.  While the MSM tries to prop both women up as much as possible, "normal" citizens see right through it and fundamentally disagree with the platform(s) they are running on.  The only thing that will help them is the fact that the MSM will push the issue of the idea of a woman "breaking glass ceilings" or a black woman being in the White House not as the First Lady.  I can see it now.  "A vote against Warren is sexist" and "a vote against Harris is sexist and racist".  Nothing to do with policy and all about gender/race.

Aren't you the guy who said Michelle looked like an ape

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 04:00 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(07-07-2019, 03:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

Who else do you expect to be on the ticket exactly? Biden is toast. The hard swing to the left of these 20 candidates is setting up the perfect scenario for Hillary to swoop in as a "sane" moderate and steal the nomination. Biden was supposed to be that guy, but he sold his soul to the left and also can't string together a clear sentence.

(07-07-2019, 04:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Who else do you expect to be on the ticket exactly? Biden is toast. The hard swing to the left of these 20 candidates is setting up the perfect scenario for Hillary to swoop in as a "sane" moderate and steal the nomination. Biden was supposed to be that guy, but he sold his soul to the left and also can't string together a clear sentence.

It's July 7th, 2019. I think there's a long way to go before this question can be reasonably asked, let alone answered.

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 09:54 PM by mikesez.)

(07-07-2019, 03:54 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 03:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: First of all, if you want to be taken seriously you need to knock off the stupid insults and name calling.

Aren't you the guy who said Michelle looked like an ape

People said Bush 43 looked like an ape.
No one called him a tranny though... I feel like that's worse but I'm not sure.

(07-07-2019, 09:48 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 04:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Who else do you expect to be on the ticket exactly? Biden is toast. The hard swing to the left of these 20 candidates is setting up the perfect scenario for Hillary to swoop in as a "sane" moderate and steal the nomination. Biden was supposed to be that guy, but he sold his soul to the left and also can't string together a clear sentence.

It's July 7th, 2019. I think there's a long way to go before this question can be reasonably asked, let alone answered.

people were saying some magical unknown Republican was going to swoop in and save us from Trump... Didn't happen obviously.
I mean it's possible someone could swoop in, in either party, but has it ever actually happened? I don't think so.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(07-07-2019, 09:52 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 03:54 PM)JackCity Wrote: Aren't you the guy who said Michelle looked like an ape

People said Bush 43 looked like an ape.
No one called him a tranny though... I feel like that's worse but I'm not sure.

(07-07-2019, 09:48 PM)TJBender Wrote: It's July 7th, 2019. I think there's a long way to go before this question can be reasonably asked, let alone answered.

people were saying some magical unknown Republican was going to swoop in and save us from Trump... Didn't happen obviously.
I mean it's possible someone could swoop in, in either party, but has it ever actually happened? I don't think so.

If Bush had been black it would've resulted in riots.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

CNN is now so desperate for viewers that they're hosting a special event to create drama about who be invited to the next debate.
Trying to reclaim their role as kingmakers but the public isn't buying it.
Sorry, but when you try to sell Hillary Clinton as some kind of a change agent, you lose all credibility...she's as Deep State as they come.
Trump was the first nominee in 50 years from either party who was not completely owned and controlled.
The Dems think they can go back to business as usual. That ship has sailed.

It looks like the first far left loon is dropping out of the race today.  This guy is so anti 2nd Amendment that he stood no chance.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Swalwell!

Now who's going to nuke Oklahoma?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-08-2019, 01:13 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: CNN is now so desperate for viewers that they're hosting a special event to create drama about who be invited to the next debate.  
Trying to reclaim their role as kingmakers but the public isn't buying it.  
Sorry, but when you try to sell Hillary Clinton as some kind of a change agent, you lose all credibility...she's as Deep State as they come.  
Trump was the first nominee in 50 years from either party who was not completely owned and controlled.  
The Dems think they can go back to business as usual.  That ship has sailed.

The election of Trump tore up their playbook. Now they just operate by rote.

(07-08-2019, 03:22 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Now who's going to nuke Oklahoma?

No one. Terrible use of resources. You could remove Oklahoma from the map and it would take the rest of the world two weeks to notice.

(07-08-2019, 03:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Swalwell!

At least Swalwell has a job to go back to. Beta will be in a bread line.

(07-08-2019, 03:52 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 03:22 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Now who's going to nuke Oklahoma?

No one. Terrible use of resources. You could remove Oklahoma from the map and it would take the rest of the world two weeks to notice.

My map of states visited has a hole in the middle because I've never been to Oklahoma.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"