Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2020, 11:00 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I've kind of tuned out over the past few months.  I'll most likely vote Biden in the primary just because he's closest to the center.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-03-2020, 10:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I've kind of tuned out over the past few months.  I'll most likely vote Biden in the primary just because he's closest to the center.

You better learn how to code bro!

(01-03-2020, 10:59 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I've kind of tuned out over the past few months.  I'll most likely vote Biden in the primary just because he's closest to the center.

You're going to take a big tax hit. We know you've saved 20 cents on a share of Amazon.

Quote:"Why in God's should someone who's clipping coupons in the stock market... pay a lower tax rate than someone who is a school teacher and a firefighter."

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQB_Qx30MNcbwAww&w=540&...AXv8PTBFsI]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Total TV ad spend by 2020 candidates, through this week:

Bloomberg: $153.1 million
Steyer: $116.5 million
Sanders: $11.7 million
Buttigieg: $11.4 million
Yang: $7.3 million
Warren: $3.7 million
Biden: $3 million
Klobuchar: $2.9 million
Bennet: $1.1 million
Gabbard: $1.1 million

Those 2 idiot billionaires will end up winning 0 delegates.

Buttigieg is blaming the US for Iran's shooting down of the Ukrainian passenger plane.

And no, this is NOT from The Babylon Bee.

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 03:17 PM by Byron LeftTown.)

Wow, the knives are out for Bernie this week. It almost seems like a coordinated effort by the DNC, but we know that could never happen.

Bernie is the front-runner in the 2 critical early primaries, Iowa and New Hampshire.

But Pelosi has timed the Senate impeachment trial so that Bernie and Warren have to stay in DC while Biden gets Iowa to himself.

Then CNN broke a story that "last year" Bernie told Warren a woman can't win the Presidency. They used it as a "gotcha" against Bernie in the debate, and although Sanders adamantly denied it, CNN continued to treat it as absolute fact.

Then the View piled on the so-called Bernie Bros, essentially calling them sexist sore losers who ruined it for Hillary last time, and they better shut up and vote for the real nominee after the DNC screws Bernie again.

Same message as always... free stuff and someone else is paying for it.

I stopped watching after they asked Bernie what would happen to the insurance companies and employees after his plan would eliminate their jobs. And he just responded with giving them an income, insurance, etc. for five years.

How anyone could be fooled by their pandering is beyond me.

(01-15-2020, 03:37 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Same message as always... free stuff and someone else is paying for it.

I stopped watching after they asked Bernie what would happen to the insurance companies and employees after his plan would eliminate their jobs. And he just responded with giving them an income, insurance, etc. for five years.

How anyone could be fooled by their pandering is beyond me.

I also feel sorry for anyone who's bought a new dishwasher lately.
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(01-15-2020, 03:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: I also feel sorry for anyone who's bought a new dishwasher lately.

Yeah, poor me.

[Image: QzLVh2I.jpg]

CNN trying to take down Bernie. This is about to get REALLY interesting. Bernies broke, unemployed base is not going to tolerate him getting shafted a 2nd time.

CNN and Warren flat-out making up lies to take down Bernie.

(01-16-2020, 11:49 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: CNN trying to take down Bernie. This is about to get REALLY interesting. Bernies broke, unemployed  base is not going to tolerate him getting shafted a 2nd time.

And Lord knows they've got time to riot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Project Veritas shows that lots of Bernie Bros are ANTIFA losers and vice-versa.

(01-16-2020, 04:31 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Project Veritas shows that lots of Bernie Bros are ANTIFA losers and vice-versa.

Kyle Jurek is a real piece of work. Every campaign has its loons, but this guy is off the charts and it appears the Sanders camp has more than a few.

What gets me is that so many folks believe unlimited power is bestowed upon their candidate if elected. Of course the rhetoric spouted by the candidates doesn’t help. I believe it was Warren who said that all student loan debt will be instantly erased if she’s elected. That’s simply reckless lying which feeds ignorance.

(01-16-2020, 04:31 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Project Veritas shows that lots of Bernie Bros are ANTIFA losers and vice-versa.

Not to be harsh, but most Bernie supporters have made some bad decisions in their lives, which is why they buy into their policies, thinking it will somehow erase every bad decision they ever made.

(01-21-2020, 07:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Kyle Jurek is a real piece of work. Every campaign has its loons, but this guy is off the charts and it appears the Sanders camp has more than a few.

What gets me is that so many folks believe unlimited power is bestowed upon their candidate if elected. Of course the rhetoric spouted by the candidates doesn’t help. I believe it was Warren who said that all student loan debt will be instantly erased if she’s elected. That’s simply reckless lying which feeds ignorance.

Yep.
Obamacare will be replaced with "something great" and the whole southern border will have a wall.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-21-2020, 01:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 07:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Kyle Jurek is a real piece of work. Every campaign has its loons, but this guy is off the charts and it appears the Sanders camp has more than a few.

Yep.
Obamacare will be replaced with "something great" and the whole southern border will have a wall.

But I know of no one who believed he could accomplish this unilaterally with the snap of a finger once elected. That is precisely the image Warren is attempting to impart on potential voters.

(01-21-2020, 02:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 01:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: Yep.

But I know of no one who believed he could accomplish this unilaterally with the snap of a finger once elected. That is precisely the image Warren is attempting to impart on potential voters.

Maybe Warren's supporters aren't taking her literally either.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Now Hillary is bashing Bernie on the first day of these sham hearings knowing damn well he isn't in campaign mode.

Orchestrated attack of the deepest of the deep state.