Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(04-16-2020, 08:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I will admit I never cared for Joe Biden or his politics, but his current state elicits pity. He is being used by the Party so they can pick their preferred choice to run against Trump. The poor man should be in a home until it's his time to go.

What is the deadline for replacing Joe?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-16-2020, 08:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:08 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I will admit I never cared for Joe Biden or his politics, but his current state elicits pity. He is being used by the Party so they can pick their preferred choice to run against Trump. The poor man should be in a home until it's his time to go.

What is the deadline for replacing Joe?

It would have to happen during the convention, whatever form that takes.

(04-16-2020, 08:33 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What is the deadline for replacing Joe?

It would have to happen during the convention, whatever form that takes.

That will be popcorn worthy. I dont think Barry would endorse Joe in the middle of a pandemic if there was a more plausible candidate waiting in the wing.

His campaign has created a fun meme.

[Image: EVwShW9XQAIe22a?format=jpg&name=900x900]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(04-16-2020, 08:38 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 08:33 PM)TJBender Wrote: It would have to happen during the convention, whatever form that takes.

That will be popcorn worthy. I dont think Barry would endorse Joe in the middle of a pandemic if there was a more plausible candidate waiting in the wing.

He only cares about himself, Biden is his, so it reflects negatively on him if Trump crushes him.

“We have an opportunity now, to take in a recovery act, a real recovery, we can fundamentally change the science relating to global warming".

- Joe Biden, April 16, 2020

This is reminiscent of Dukakis or Kerry, but with no mental faculties. No appeal whatsoever to any independent or free thinkers.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-19-2020, 02:41 AM)pirkster Wrote: This is reminiscent of Dukakis or Kerry, but with no mental faculties.  No appeal whatsoever to any independent or free thinkers.

Biden doesn't even have a tank to ride Sad

(04-20-2020, 02:20 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 02:41 AM)pirkster Wrote: This is reminiscent of Dukakis or Kerry, but with no mental faculties.  No appeal whatsoever to any independent or free thinkers.

Biden doesn't even have a tank to ride Sad

Oh my friend, you spoke too soon.

The M-20 Moochelle
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-21-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: Biden doesn't even have a tank to ride Sad

The M-20 Moochelle

I would love to watch Pence destroy her in a debate. Michael isn't qualified to do anything outside of being on magazine covers.

(04-21-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 02:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: Biden doesn't even have a tank to ride Sad

The M-20 Moochelle

Oh man, if that happens and Biden wins, the Obamas better be sure not to mix up the "congratulations on your victory" and "condolences on your car accident" cards.

(04-21-2020, 08:28 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh my friend, you spoke too soon.

The M-20 Moochelle

I would love to watch Pence destroy her in a debate. Michael isn't qualified to do anything outside of being on magazine covers.

She is probably more qualified than Obama. I doubt Pence would destroy her because he won't do it, he isn't Trump. The debate also wouldn't focus on the details of anything, so keeping it high level softball questions where she can show she "cares".

DNC clears field for Biden. Biden rapes woman. Clinton people calling for Biden to step down.

You cant make this stuff up.

Google is colluding with the MSM and DNC to cover up the Larry King episode. That won't turn out well.

What is it with Democrats anyway? Raping hardworking tax payers isnt enough?

Another tidbit in Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden:

Reade says she did file an official complaint in 1993, so there is a paper trail. But the complaint is locked up with Biden’s papers at the University of Delaware, and the university will not allow anyone to see those papers until two years after Biden retires from public life.

Didn't Joe Biden retire from public life in January, 2017?

Twitter has banned the #1 trending hashtag #DropOutBiden

(04-26-2020, 10:39 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Twitter has banned the #1 trending hashtag #DropOutBiden

The world is coming after Joe. Nobody can protect him now.

This was all coordinated by the Clinton campaign. Let Joe take out the far left candidates, drag up some Larry King footage (that was obviously available during Obama's 2 campaigns), then convince the left Hillary is "the only one left".who can beat Trump. 

Quite brilliant actually.

(04-26-2020, 09:40 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Another tidbit in Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden:

Reade says she did file an official complaint in 1993, so there is a paper trail. But the complaint is locked up with Biden’s papers at the University of Delaware, and the university will not allow anyone to see those papers until two years after Biden retires from public life.

Quote:On August 11, 1993, King aired a program titled, “Washington: The Cruelest City on Earth?” Toward the end of the program, he introduces a caller dialing in from San Luis Obispo, California. Congressional records list August 1993 as Reade’s last month of employment with Biden’s Senate office, and, according to property records, Reade’s mother, Jeanette Altimus, was living in San Luis Obispo County. Here is the transcript of the beginning of the call:

KING: San Luis Obispo, California, hello.
CALLER: Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.
KING: In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?
CALLER: That’s true.
King’s panel of guests offered no suggestions, and instead the conversation veered into a discussion of whether any of the men on set would leak damaging personal information about a rival to the press. 

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020, 06:46 AM by The Real Marty.)

(04-26-2020, 05:33 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 09:40 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Another tidbit in Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden:

Quote:On August 11, 1993, King aired a program titled, “Washington: The Cruelest City on Earth?” Toward the end of the program, he introduces a caller dialing in from San Luis Obispo, California. Congressional records list August 1993 as Reade’s last month of employment with Biden’s Senate office, and, according to property records, Reade’s mother, Jeanette Altimus, was living in San Luis Obispo County. Here is the transcript of the beginning of the call:

KING: San Luis Obispo, California, hello.
CALLER: Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there, after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.
KING: In other words, she had a story to tell but, out of respect for the person she worked for, she didn’t tell it?
CALLER: That’s true.
King’s panel of guests offered no suggestions, and instead the conversation veered into a discussion of whether any of the men on set would leak damaging personal information about a rival to the press. 

Seems a little thin to me.  Why would Joe Biden be the only person in possession of a complaint about him?  

Secondly, if that was indeed Reade's mother, she did not actually refer to a sexual assault claim.  She just said her daughter had a complaint.  She also said her daughter did not go to the press out of respect for the unnamed senator she worked for.  Respect for a guy who assaulted her?  

This is not exactly a smoking gun.

As for my own opinion, I didn't support the Kavanaugh accuser, either, because it was uncorroborated and the timing of the accusation was pretty suspicious.  This seems to be the same thing.

Now if you're saying the media is hypocritical, you can make that argument all day long, about all the media, not just the mainstream media.  But if you're supporting Trump and you say Biden should withdraw because of this, you are being extremely hypocritical.