Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates

(05-28-2020, 07:22 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 07:44 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Jimmy Woods gives his thoughts. Hard to disagree. Is he wrong TJ?

I haven't really bothered looking into Biden much at all. I liked him in 2008 when he was a sensible, moderate Democrat. I like him a lot less now. If my choices are Biden or Trump and there's a third party with a shot at hitting 5% and greater access to Presidential campaign funds in 2024, I'm voting for them. If there isn't a third party and my options are Biden or Trump, I might just sit out the election. Both candidates are about as appealing as voting for Hitler.

I can respect the fact that you won't simply vote for someone clearly unfit for the job just because he "isn't Trump". That is sensible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Biden just lost a VP

Quote:George Floyd's death in police custody is renewing criticism of Sen. Amy Klobuchar's (D-Minn.) prosecutorial record. Klobuchar spent eight years as the Hennepin County attorney, in charge of prosecution for Minneapolis. And while in that position, Klobuchar declined to prosecute multiple police officers cited for excessive force, and did not prosecute the officer who kneeled on Floyd's neck as he protested,
https://theweek.com/speedreads/916926/am...oyds-death

(05-28-2020, 11:56 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Biden just lost a VP

Quote:George Floyd's death in police custody is renewing criticism of Sen. Amy Klobuchar's (D-Minn.) prosecutorial record. Klobuchar spent eight years as the Hennepin County attorney, in charge of prosecution for Minneapolis. And while in that position, Klobuchar declined to prosecute multiple police officers cited for excessive force, and did not prosecute the officer who kneeled on Floyd's neck as he protested,
https://theweek.com/speedreads/916926/am...oyds-death

She wasn't going to be his VP anyway. It's Warren, Harris or Abrams depending on who he wants to pander to most. Probably Harris.

(05-29-2020, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote:

She wasn't going to be his VP anyway. It's Warren, Harris or Abrams depending on who he wants to pander to most. Probably Harris.

I am curious if Pelosi will call Abrams morbidly obese?

(05-29-2020, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote:

My guess is Warren.
The black community does not seem to like Harris.
He'd be wiser to pick Abrams if he wanted to pander to black folks.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-29-2020, 07:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: She wasn't going to be his VP anyway. It's Warren, Harris or Abrams depending on who he wants to pander to most. Probably Harris.

Depends, is she taking HCQ?
I'll play you in ping pong. 

(05-29-2020, 10:56 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: She wasn't going to be his VP anyway. It's Warren, Harris or Abrams depending on who he wants to pander to most. Probably Harris.

My guess is Warren.
The black community does not seem to like Harris.
He'd be wiser to pick Abrams if he wanted to pander to black folks.

Harris was a prosecutor so she was part of the racist system of injustice that keeps minorities down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Joe will not be the nominee.

(05-29-2020, 07:45 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

That would be the most amazing meltdown ever.

Yesterday Joe doubled down on his idiotic "you ain't black enough" comment, saying Charlamagne was being a wiseguy so that's why Biden was a wiseguy.
Now Joe is going further out the limb by telling Don Lemon that Charlamagne "was baiting me".

(05-30-2020, 02:37 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Yesterday Joe doubled down on his idiotic "you ain't black enough" comment, saying Charlamagne was being a wiseguy so that's why Biden was a wiseguy.
Now Joe is going further out the limb by telling Don Lemon that Charlamagne "was baiting me".

His body language when he says Charlamagne is a dead give away how he really feels.

According to Joe Biden, 150 million Americans were killed by guns, and 120 million Americans were killed by COVID-19. That leaves just 60 million Americans alive today.

RIP America.

Joe's mental condition shows he is not fit to be POTUS
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(06-26-2020, 10:20 AM)The Drifter Wrote: Joe's mental condition shows he is not fit to be POTUS

The Democrats have to be wondering:

A. How did this happen? How did an old white guy emerge from the pack of "woke" candidates
B. Who will his VP be? 
   a. The black woman who threw black people in jail and threw away the key and said Joe Biden is directly responsible for bussing? 
   b. The racist black woman who thinks she is the governor of Georgia.
   c. The white lady who thinks she is an Indian and likes beer
C. Can we avoid a debate
D. Can we keep him in the basement after 80+ days without a press conference.

Dude, they really boxed themselves in. I truly believe the VP pick was supposed to be Klobachar, then Biden was going to step down.

(06-26-2020, 10:44 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Dude, they really boxed themselves in. I truly believe the VP pick was supposed to be Klobachar, then Biden was going to step down.

There is simply no way the pick can be a white person. Or a male.

These are the vegas odds. Harris is a strong favorite at 5:6 whereas Val Demmings is 5:1 and Susan Rice is 6:1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-...vp-nominee

I honestly wonder how often Biden thinks to himself how he got coralled into this. It was my impression that he threw his hat in the ring one last time as a symbolic gesture before retiring from public life; never expecting to win the nomination. Then TDS ate its own and here he is, but wanting nothing more than an occasional spiked Ensure and some Netflix to fill the day.

(06-26-2020, 11:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I honestly wonder how often Biden thinks to himself how he got coralled into this. It was my impression that he threw his hat in the ring one last time as a symbolic gesture before retiring from public life; never expecting to win the nomination. Then TDS ate its own and here he is, but wanting nothing more than an occasional spiked Ensure and some Netflix to fill the day.

Imagine if your family hated you like Joe Bidens family hates him.

Look at the contrast of Trump's children compared to Biden's.

(06-26-2020, 10:55 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: These are the vegas odds.  Harris is a strong favorite at 5:6 whereas Val Demmings is 5:1 and Susan Rice is 6:1

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-...vp-nominee

There's a personal component to this, I can't imagine Joe picking someone he doesn't personally get along with well.  And the public would have to believe that they were friends too.

Harris and Rice, to me, give off professor vibes that I don't think meshes well with Biden's public persona. Warren does too, of course.  Of those mentioned, only Val Demings has a "practical experience" vibe.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.