Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Song Titles And Artists

The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

When The Children Cry - White Lion

Children Of The Sun - Dead Can Dance

Setting Sun - The Chemical Brothers

The House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

Don't Dream it's Over - Crowded House

(09-27-2019, 08:32 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Don't Dream it's Over - Crowded House

Change (In The House Of Flies)- Deftones

Changes - Charles Bradley [Live from Toronto Star]

Breaking the rules a bit. But if you lost your mother this cover hits like a truck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Money Changes Everything - Cyndi Lauper

(09-27-2019, 10:18 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Money Changes Everything - Cyndi Lauper

Changes- Ozzy Osbourne

Fire In The Sky - Ozzy Osbourne

Larks' Tongues In Aspic, Part Two - King Crimson

Karn Evil 9, First Impression, Part Two - Emerson Lake and Palmer

(09-28-2019, 07:41 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Karn Evil 9, First Impression, Part Two - Emerson Lake and Palmer

Am I Evil?- Diamond Head

Welcome Home - King Diamond

(09-30-2019, 11:24 AM)Mikey Wrote: Welcome Home - King Diamond

Hail To the King- Avenged Sevenfold

Kill The King - Megadeth

The King Will Come - Wishbone Ash

King Nothing- Metallica