Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-16-2019, 07:19 PM)TJBender Wrote: Can we trade Marrone instead?

Is NASA still looking for people to send to Mars?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great. Gonna lose easily a top 3 corner for a coach who’s what, 2-12 in his last 14 games? Should’ve known we’d be the same ole Jags.

Already worries about Marrone and the FO losing this locker room before this.. Well the locker room will absolutely be completely lost if they ship off the best player on this team.

Now watch, they'll trade Ramsey, end up firing Wash and the next DC will play Man defensive schemes
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This franchise knows how to screw everything up, don't they? I don't condone everything that Ramsey does, but he's by far our best player. He wants out because he's tired of losing. We always beat ourselves. Be it by stupid coaching decisions, idiotic front office moves, putting up with too much nonsense. Whatever, it is, this franchise has earned the title of being the joke of the NFL. We all hate it because we're fans and love this team. But, this team earned it. And it's becoming the norm and nothing ever changes. 2017 was a mirage and we all ran after it, only now we're seeing that there's really no water.........
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(09-16-2019, 07:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Now watch, they'll trade Ramsey, end up firing Wash and the next DC will play Man defensive schemes

Best case scenario.  Rid of Wash AND Ramsey.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Sure wish his [BLEEP] would have caught that ball that bounced off his numbers yesterday. Today would be different.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

How do we not know if he talks [BLEEP] to his own teammates? Maybe they well be happier.

I liked him but always thought he was a diva and that will only get worse. Let's trade with Miami. A first and 3rd. They may have the worst record.

(09-16-2019, 06:35 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: If we trade him away I'm going to be furious. Hes annoyed were a losing team and we arent trying to change it.

Yep lets get rid of those guys. And we wonder why we are always picking top 10.

Thank you! Its like we have the worst fans, how the [BLEEP] are they saying let him go or good? Like he didn't change the whole landscape of the Defense for the better? Marrone should have been fired last year and we wouldn't be at this point this right now. How many times have we picked in the top 10 and missed damn near every time. Smfh, we may have to protest if they trade Jalen

Now if he ends up with Titans, that will be some [BLEEP]. We have the worst front office...how many more years of this?

(09-16-2019, 07:30 PM)D-Money Wrote: Now if he ends up with Titans, that will be some [BLEEP]. We have the worst front office...how many more years of this?

Don't panic.  They aren't going to trade him in the division, if they trade him at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Not at all surprised with this. Ramsay is the team's best player, but he is becoming a cancer to this team. Marrone has done a poor job as coach, but that does not excuse Ramsay's behavior. I would like to see the Jags talk to other teams and make a deal- AS LONG AS THEY GET GREAT COMPENSATION. This would need to include a 1st rounder next year PLUS a good player or another high draft pick. I like the idea of trading to the Eagles for a 1st and Goedert, but I'd want an additional draft choice since the Eagles will be picking late next year. They should then immediately sign Yannick with the money they will save on Ramsay.

If a trade cannot be worked out, the Jags just need to tell him "tough luck" and he can either grow up or quit football and sell his energy drink full-time. The inmates cannot be allowed to run the asylum.

Ramsey for trent williams and whatever pick you can squeak out from the skins

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Keeping Marrone and Coughlin but trading Ramsey. Brilliant.

Some of you really think this is a smart move? Like this team will get behind Marrone and company after trading away their best player? The team would absolutely lose their mind.

What a disaster. Not surprised that some of you like this move though. Typical crew.

I never once believed Ramsey would resign here. Trade him for a haul. Sign Yannick. Trade Fournette. Get a bunch of picks

(09-16-2019, 07:33 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Keeping Marrone and Coughlin but trading Ramsey. Brilliant.

Some of you really think this is a smart move? Like this team will get behind Marrone and company after trading away their best player? The team would absolutely lose their mind.

What a disaster. Not surprised that some of you like this move though. Typical crew.

You are the outlier here. Not a surprise either.

BTW, maybe this is why Marrone didn't make a big deal out of the blowup. Jalen let's it be known he wants out, Jags want to maximize the return so they downplay the troublemaker aspect.

(09-16-2019, 07:33 PM)newporttom Wrote: I never once believed Ramsey would resign here.  Trade him for a haul. Sign Yannick. Trade Fournette.  Get a bunch of picks

FIRESALE

At week 2  Sick