Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(09-16-2019, 08:54 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: He never wanted to play here to begin with

No one wants to be drafted by this team. We've been the laughing stock of the league for over a decade. Jalen gets here and we've been talked about on national shows more than we have in a decade. Most of yall just want mediocrity which is why yall were foaming at the mouth for Foles. Welp you'll get to be irrelevant again very soon. Just give it time.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember Gurley under Jeff Fisher and people questioned his attitude after they 2nd season.

They bring in McVay and......

(09-16-2019, 09:14 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 08:54 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: He never wanted to play here to begin with

No one wants to be drafted by this team. We've been the laughing stock of the league for over a decade. Jalen gets here and we've been talked about on national shows more than we have in a decade. Most of yall just want mediocrity which is why yall were foaming at the mouth for Foles. Welp you'll get to be irrelevant again very soon. Just give it time.

Yea I don’t care if espn talks about us? Do you?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-16-2019, 09:13 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Nothing helps the team like "Trade Me" before your prime time game. Thanks Jalen!!

After watching Hyde run effortlessly on this Defense on Sunday, did you actually have any hope that the Titans aren't going to come in here and run all over this Defense on prime time, just like they do every time we play them on Thursday.

(09-16-2019, 09:10 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Trade him make sure he can’t go to Tennessee in the free market I’m done with the talking diva one less headache the new coach will have to deal with.

This team is leaving J Ville. We lose our star player, our team sucks, we’re a small market team. I will not root for this team once they leave Jacksonville. I will be done with NFL football when it happens.

He wants to be traded. I and his employer wanted him to make that pick six. Who wanted what more?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-16-2019, 09:17 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:14 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: No one wants to be drafted by this team. We've been the laughing stock of the league for over a decade. Jalen gets here and we've been talked about on national shows more than we have in a decade. Most of yall just want mediocrity which is why yall were foaming at the mouth for Foles. Welp you'll get to be irrelevant again very soon. Just give it time.

Yea I don’t care if espn talks about us? Do you?

I see you just crave mediocrity. Carry on.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(09-16-2019, 09:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote: He wants to be traded. I and his employer wanted him to make that pick six. Who wanted what more?

If he wants to drop pick sixes I another jersey, that’s fine by me

He's doing an Antonio Brown. Trade him to the Patriots for a 1st rd pick.

(09-16-2019, 06:27 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: My opinion.  I would just bench the mother [BLEEP] for the next three years if this is true.  Don't give the child what he wants.

So, you're gonna franchise tag him and sit him? NO, NO, NO!

(09-16-2019, 09:21 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He's doing an Antonio Brown. Trade him to the Patriots for a 1st rd pick.

Soooo basically a 2nd round pick. Genius!

(09-16-2019, 06:41 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote: If this is what it takes to get those jackasses of a HC and DC fired, then so be it.

Love this power move.

Amen!

(09-16-2019, 09:18 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:17 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Yea I don’t care if espn talks about us? Do you?

I see you just crave mediocrity. Carry on.

I'm glad someone understand my frustration. Some of our fans..I don't man..smh. Talk about never getting love on National TV, we start getting it, now its do you care...smh. Its like they want to be the underdog all of the time. We've been the underdog long enough. Let's win

Imagine actually wanting to trade a guy who just held the best WR in the NFL to only 4 catches and 27 yards lmao..

(09-16-2019, 09:22 PM)Jags239 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:21 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: He's doing an Antonio Brown. Trade him to the Patriots for a 1st rd pick.

Soooo basically a 2nd round pick. Genius!
If they do trade him (which is looking likely), I hope it’s to the Raiders or a team with a shot at a top 10 pick.

(09-16-2019, 06:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Jags want a first round and more

It better be way more than a first rounder. I'd want at least a first, a second and a 4th.

(09-16-2019, 09:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Imagine actually wanting to trade a guy who just held the best WR in the NFL to only 4 catches and 27 yards lmao..

Deandre Hopkins is a slowpoke who relies on Offensive PI and non-call pushoffs to be successful. Not even close to the best receiver in the league.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 09:28 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)knarnn Wrote: Dude has been a cancer since last years GQ article. I don’t want anyone who doesn’t want to be here, especially one who is causing rifts in the locker room. Send him to Minny for a 1 plus Rudolph.

No. Only a first and a washed up TE? We'd better get way more than that.

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)Ace Nova Wrote: A 1st round pick + Ronald Darby from the Eagles?

Nope. More.

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 09:31 PM by Jagwired.)

(09-16-2019, 09:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Imagine actually wanting to trade a guy who just held the best WR in the NFL to only 4 catches and 27 yards lmao..

As far as I can tell he is the only one that wants traded. Our reactions are based on what do you do now with a guy that has  publicly outright stated he wants out. Keep forcing him to play? How do you trust that player to perform at their highest capability any longer? I sure don't envy the FO guys having to deal with this.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-16-2019, 09:26 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:

Deandre Hopkins is a slowpoke who relies on Offensive PI and non-call pushoffs to be successful. Not even close to the best receiver in the league.
Yup,  he was getting his ankles broken by obj and against the steelers in the playoffs game, steeler wideouts were catching deep bombs and almost came back to win.