Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-16-2019, 10:27 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:22 PM)knarnn Wrote: So who’s jumping ship now?

Can you blame him? The coaching staff is clueless and the front office is terrible. I'm sure he's not the only one in the locker room that probably wants out. They see this team going down hill over a HC who's terrible and going to get fired anyways.

So quitting is the answer? If he thinks this is bad what happens when he goes to Tennessee or wherever else where it’s the same deal? Constant HC revolving doors with a one and done playoff appearance sprinkled in between coaching changes. 

It’s the NFL. It not the ACC anymore. Put on your big boy pants and stop acting like a little girl who’s mom won’t buy her the Barbie in the toy section.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

This isn't good, It's a distraction and this team can ill afford one right now.

The irony of this is most people jokingly throw in Caldwells other 4th pick into the trade pool because he is so slow and horrible.

Caldwell is the absolute worst! My God.

(09-16-2019, 10:34 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Gulp...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...0542889987
Hopefully they give the Jags all 3

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-16-2019, 10:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:29 PM)knarnn Wrote: Dude it’s selfish and putting yourself above the team. Were you ok with the confrontation with Marrone? If you are upset do you get in a shouting match with your boss and physically touch him?
If you have been miserable for years and can't leave on your own and I see it happening.

I didn't like the outburst, but I get it.

I don’t. 

If this is how reasonable adults act in your workplace I would highly recommend finding a new profession for your own sake.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-16-2019, 10:29 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:14 PM)p_rushing Wrote: It's not a tantrum though. This is 4 seasons with 1 terrible HC and 1 idiot who had a lucky season. If your boss never listened to you and ignored your advice, what would you do?

Would you continue to work there miserable every day you are there or would you look for another place to work? Then imagine you are one of the top 5 people in your industry. You would be stupid to stay and be miserable for another 2-3 years.

Dude it’s selfish and putting yourself above the team. Were you ok with the confrontation with Marrone? If you are upset do you get in a shouting match with your boss and physically touch him?

If I make millions more than him, and I'm more valuable than him, heck yes!!

You guys aren't getting that this is a new era.

He wants to win and the play should of been challenged he should of slapped Marrone in the face.
No Fun

Tuesday's practice report will tell us what is going to happen

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 10:45 PM by knarnn.)

(09-16-2019, 10:39 PM)nhiverson Wrote: He wants to win and the play should of been challenged he should of slapped Marrone in the face.

Then catch the pick 6. 

You can put Ramsey and Marrone on the same bus out of town.

(09-16-2019, 10:36 PM)uthill Wrote: This isn't good, It's a distraction and this team can ill afford one right now.

This is the kind of stuff that boggles my mind. 
Losing is a distraction. 
Extending a 3rd string QB is a distraction. 
Signing a backup QB to a 3 yr/ 60M+ guarantee deal is a distraction. 
Not signing your top 15 DE that you drafted is a distraction. 
Trading away an underachieving 1st Round DE to cover for a HC who has lost his team is a distraction. 

What have you been watching? A distraction for a bottom tier team? You need help.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

His Alma Mater wants Jalen to sit at the sidelines during one of their games so they can get their coach fired too

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 10:52 PM by uthill.)

Dolphins are a no go. Steelers got the only player left on that team.

(09-16-2019, 10:49 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:36 PM)uthill Wrote: This isn't good, It's a distraction and this team can ill afford one right now.

This is the kind of stuff that boggles my mind. 
Losing is a distraction. 
Trading away an underachieving 1st Round DE to cover for a HC who has lost his team is a distraction. 

What have you been watching? A distraction for a bottom tier team? You need help.

You don't understand the locker room. Oh n/m you are just looking for an argument.

(09-16-2019, 10:50 PM)jaglyn Wrote: His Alma Mater wants Jalen to sit at the sidelines during one of their games so they can get their coach fired too
+1

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-16-2019, 10:38 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: If you have been miserable for years and can't leave on your own and I see it happening.

I didn't like the outburst, but I get it.

I don’t. 

If this is how reasonable adults act in your workplace I would highly recommend finding a new profession for your own sake.

The NFL isn't a normal workplace and shouldn't be compared to one. He's completely in his right to want to leave a tire fire franchise

And what sense does it make to sign MYLES JACK before Ramsey or Ngokue?

Absolutely ridiculous, he misses too many tackles.

(09-16-2019, 10:51 PM)uthill Wrote: Dolphins are a no go. Steelers got the only player left on that team.

(09-16-2019, 10:49 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: This is the kind of stuff that boggles my mind. 
Losing is a distraction. 

You don't understand the locker room. Oh n/m you are just looking for an argument.

This isn't an argument. I'm telling you facts. I've told them to you. You are choosing not to listen. I'm done with you.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Hays Carlyon doesn't think he'll be traded.

(09-16-2019, 09:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Imagine actually wanting to trade a guy who just held the best WR in the NFL to only 4 catches and 27 yards lmao..

Jalen wants to be traded, we don't want him to be traded. Imagine not being able to differentiate the two...

(09-16-2019, 11:05 PM)newporttom Wrote: Hays Carlyon doesn't think he'll be traded.

I'm hoping they can all take a breath, take a step back and THINK. Sit down, talk it out and get that aggression focused on the T*tans.