Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

Jalen has been cut!!!!!

From Chevrolet commercials.

Even local advertisers don't want this cancer representing their brands anymore.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2019, 10:50 AM)Brett Wrote: https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status...5161793536

The guy is still on the team.  It's the team's obligation to the fans to put their best players on the field.  He needs to play unless he is traded some time today.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-19-2019, 10:50 AM)Brett Wrote: https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status...5161793536

Disagree. If he is here and collecting a [BLEEP] game check his [BLEEP] is going to play if I don't have the offer I want. Period. If he gets broken then he gets broken. Oh [BLEEP] well.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-19-2019, 08:02 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Times have changed.

And that's the point of this whole exercise, really. Ramsey's unhappiness comes from the team's unwillingness to give him a new contract first, dissatisfaction with the coaching staff and how he's being used second. In the 70's and 80's, when everyone was making hundreds of thousands and the salary field was flatter, it wasn't as hard for a player to stay with one team. Hell, up until the dawn of unrestricted free agency, a team could effectively hold a player hostage through his entire career. Now you've got players making hundreds of millions via free agency. I think it's kind of sickening how much it pays. I just don't see why someone who can complete 6 semesters of "independent study" while chasing a ball around should be making exponentially more than someone defending the country, teaching the next generation, running into burning buildings, all that. I get that 90% of these guys have no career prospects after the NFL, but how exactly does a failure to prepare for life equate seven-figure salaries? A good backup QB can make close to $10M/year right now to sit on a bench. It's nauseating. Times have changed, yes, and when we're talking about someone being "underpaid" at $15M+ per year...what the [BLEEP]?

Pretty much.

Just looking at the Limited jerseys on the Jags store. Players available are

Bortles
Robinson
Ramsey
Fournette 
And they have just added Foles.

Quite a choice! Smile

(09-19-2019, 11:29 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Just looking at the Limited jerseys on the Jags store. Players available are

Bortles
Robinson
Ramsey
Fournette 

Quite a choice! Smile

LOL

Are the "limited" the ones with sewn on numbers or no?

(09-19-2019, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:29 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Just looking at the Limited jerseys on the Jags store. Players available are

Bortles
Robinson
Ramsey
Fournette 

Quite a choice! Smile

LOL

Yep. $150 each so I want one that may be relevant after more than a season.

(09-19-2019, 11:34 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

Yep. $150 each so I want one that may be relevant after more than a season.

You could roll the dice on Foles. Wouldn't touch the others.  Maybe by years' end they have a Chark limited jersey up there if he stays the course.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:42 AM by JagFan81.)

(09-19-2019, 11:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:34 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yep. $150 each so I want one that may be relevant after more than a season.

You could roll the dice on Foles. Wouldn't touch the others.  Maybe by years' end they have a Chark limited jersey up there if he stays the course.

Well last season I was waiting for a Telvin Jersey and I was torn between getting Ramsey or waiting for Yannick this summer. I may just take this as a sign that me and Jags jerseys just shouldnt mix!!

(09-19-2019, 11:42 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: You could roll the dice on Foles. Wouldn't touch the others.  Maybe by years' end they have a Chark limited jersey up there if he stays the course.

Well last season I was waiting for a Telvin Jersey and I was torn between getting Ramsey or waiting for Yannick this summer. I may just take this as a sign that me and Jags jerseys just shouldnt mix!!

The only Jaguar jerseys I'd buy right now are Brunell, Boselli, Smith, McCardell or Taylor. I smell yet another "blow it up and rebuild" coming in January.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 12:13 PM by Jagwired.)

(09-19-2019, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...85122?s=20
HMMMMM? If true, That could make it much more possible to see a resolution IMO.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Uhhh-oooohhh it’s 1998 here i guess

If Tom is the reason our once in a decade type player gets traded for some measly draft picks...

That being said Ramsey is still a child, but come on Tom.

(09-19-2019, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...85122?s=20

Very interesting.

Lol Coughlin bout to set this franchise back for a second time.

It was probably that old man saying he wouldn't give Jalen a new contract. I can understand his frustration, being that he is the best player on the team and others got $$$. Nothing to divide a locker room as guys getting money that suck.

Probably mad at TC because he knows hes not going to be able to push the front office around with him in there

(09-19-2019, 12:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol Coughlin bout to set this franchise back for a second time.

He certainly has never shied away from having personal beefs with players. 
I still hate that he cut one of the best return men around over a personal beef in '96. 
(Desmond Howard went on to have over 1300 return yards and 3 return TDs the next season in Green Bay)

I was all for TC coming back and being in charge.. But if he's gonna push out our best players then his old wrinkled [BLEEP] has gotta go..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-19-2019, 11:45 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:42 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well last season I was waiting for a Telvin Jersey and I was torn between getting Ramsey or waiting for Yannick this summer. I may just take this as a sign that me and Jags jerseys just shouldnt mix!!

The only Jaguar jerseys I'd buy right now are Brunell, Boselli, Smith, McCardell or Taylor. I smell yet another "blow it up and rebuild" coming in January.

At least we have our franchise QB.... Minshew!