Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 02:42 PM by FsuClark08.)

Well back to the good ol days of not having any talent

Why cant they just pay him and Yan?
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is about money and self-promotion on Ramsey's part. The Jags could've thrown him bags of cash but they would have just delayed the inevitable.

(09-19-2019, 02:41 PM)FsuClark08 Wrote: Well back to the good ol days of not having any talent

Why cant they just pay him and Yan?

Back to the Mularkey and Gus days.

Think positive, what if we lost one HoF now, but at the same time we gain one too. You know who I'm talking about

Wishful thinking, but what if. Pray I didn't jinx it

Will there be people in front of the stadium burning their Walmart #20 t-shirt. lol

(09-19-2019, 01:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 03:42 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: He's not going anywhere. I think teams are afraid that he might be lockerroom poison. The season will play out - either Jags do well, in which case everyone's happy, or the team will fall flat and Doug will be fired--making Jalen happy.

The problem will work itself out
Well this has been proven wrong.

Every team has called the Jags regarding Ramsey and about 7-8 teams have made serious inquiries.

Locker room poison? Not even close.

He's definitely a locker room poison. That's not even up for debate.

He always has been. He's a me first look at me even though I play a crap position that never won a superbowl ever....

(09-19-2019, 02:50 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Think positive, what if we lost one HoF now, but at the same time we gain one too. You know who I'm talking about

Wishful thinking, but what if. Pray I didn't jinx it

If you're talking about Tom Brady, that would be a terrible trade. A QB in his 40's for a top-tier CB who hasn't even hit his prime yet.

If you're talking about Mahomes, I would like some of what you're smoking.

What if this is like a Lebron James leaving Cleveland for Miami then back to Cleveland.

Jalen comes back to Jacksonville as a old wily veteran free agent and still a good cb for his age. He helps improve the D to help the high power offense led by Minshew finally win their first Super Bowl.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 02:57 PM by Jagwired.)

I imagine if nothing changes between now and game time that the boos will rain down from the stands at the first sight of even a possible mistake on the field by Ramsey. It won't be pretty. He might cry again.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-19-2019, 02:56 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I imagine if nothing changes between now and game time that the boos will rain down from the stands at the first sight of even a possible mistake on the field by Ramsey. It won't be pretty. He might cry again.
The good news is no one will be there

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(09-19-2019, 03:07 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 02:56 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I imagine if nothing changes between now and game time that the boos will rain down from the stands at the first sight of even a possible mistake on the field by Ramsey. It won't be pretty. He might cry again.
The good news is no one will be there

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I will. I don't  ever boo but tonight? Who knows?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

So Ramsey is probably gone if he is really pissed at TC. The players see that Marrone is a puppet.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-19-2019, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...85122?s=20

Remember when Coughlin called out Ramsey (and Telvin) for not showing up at voluntary workouts and questioned their commitment? 

I do. 

Remember when both Ramsey and his agent responded on Twitter?

I do.

I have a feeling more words were said behind the scenes which ended with “We won’t be negotiating a new contract with you this year”.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Best memory of Jalen Ramsey.

(09-19-2019, 03:15 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Best memory of Jalen Ramsey.

Only thing missing was a wig and some lipstick.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I kind of get the feeling that unless a team is willing to offer a REALLY good deal he's not going anywhere.  From what I have read teams interested in him include the Chiefs, Ravens, Vikings, Raiders, Eagles and Seahawks.  Of those teams I would probably entertain something from either the Vikings or the Eagles.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-19-2019, 03:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I kind of get the feeling that unless a team is willing to offer a REALLY good deal he's not going anywhere.  From what I have read teams interested in him include the Chiefs, Ravens, Vikings, Raiders, Eagles and Seahawks.  Of those teams I would probably entertain something from either the Vikings or the Eagles.

San fran would be a good landing spot. lol   "You tell meeee, You tell meee"

(09-19-2019, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/BenMurphyTV/status/1...85122?s=20

Not really a surprise at all. The game has passed Coughlin by, but he still tries to run things the way he did 20 years ago.

(09-19-2019, 03:25 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I kind of get the feeling that unless a team is willing to offer a REALLY good deal he's not going anywhere.  From what I have read teams interested in him include the Chiefs, Ravens, Vikings, Raiders, Eagles and Seahawks.  Of those teams I would probably entertain something from either the Vikings or the Eagles.

Agree, but I am not in the camp of getting mid to late round 1st rounders for Jalen.

(09-19-2019, 12:51 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 10:50 AM)Brett Wrote: https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status...5161793536

The Jags have all the leverage.

Play him til he breaks or until you get an offer you want.

We own his rights for 2 more years.

I agree. I'm playing him until we get the right offer. Show teams we are serious about the price. We're not giving him away.