Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

The play of Minshew and the offense should help dampen the blow of losing Ramsey.. At least for me it does..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-19-2019, 11:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The play of Minshew and the offense should help dampen the blow of losing Ramsey.. At least for me it does..

Completely agree.

(09-19-2019, 11:09 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: The play of Minshew and the offense should help dampen the blow of losing Ramsey.. At least for me it does..

For sure, If Minshew continues to play like this we can live without Ramsey.

What a toxic teammate Ramsey is....

He’s such a distraction....

KEEP RAMSEY. FIRE COUGHLIN

Really want to see Oliver at TE in this offense. Still need some help in the running game. Westbrook needs some new gloves or stick em' too.

Really concerned with the lack of consistency on the ground though. Really concerned. At some point Minshew will need that help.

Not sure what's going on with the depth chart but right now it's like they're forcing Fournette too much. Kind of like watching a parent struggle to feed it's infant child brocolli or something.

Need to put some cheese on that [BLEEP].

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-19-2019, 11:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: What a toxic teammate Ramsey is....

He’s such a distraction....

KEEP RAMSEY. FIRE COUGHLIN

Coughlin isn't going anywhere.  You can get that notion out of your head.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:43 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Hopefully we can just get rid of Ramsey in the next couple days and move on from the distraction. I didnt want this to happen but he asked for it.

(09-19-2019, 11:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hopefully we can just get rid of Ramsey in the next couple days and move on from the distraction.  I didnt want this to happen but he asked for it.

No way, gotta keep him. If go by you, they will lose the locker room. Don't be so dumb

Ship Fournette off for a cheeseburger instead. A headache and terrible player at this point.

Star 

(09-19-2019, 11:44 PM)uthill Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hopefully we can just get rid of Ramsey in the next couple days and move on from the distraction.  I didnt want this to happen but he asked for it.

No way, gotta keep him. If go by you, they will lose the locker room. Don't be so dumb

Seee i believe the team actually rallied around Ramsey and agreed that it was time to just freakin win. 

I don’t believe it was a distraction. I don’t think this was Jalens last game with us.

(09-19-2019, 11:44 PM)uthill Wrote:

Trading Ramsey will lose the locker room?  Lol, they know its coming and we dont need that distraction.   This defense doesnt need Ramsey and niethee does the organization.  He made the decision

(09-19-2019, 11:48 PM)MojoKing Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:44 PM)uthill Wrote: No way, gotta keep him. If go by you, they will lose the locker room. Don't be so dumb

Seee i believe the team actually rallied around Ramsey and agreed that it was time to just freakin win. 

I don’t believe it was a distraction. I don’t think this was Jalen's last game with us.

I agree with that last statement.  He's not leaving unless they get the haul they're looking for.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:53 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

He's more important to the franchise as a whole than just the success of the defense. If we still get a haul for him, I'm good with that. Zettler and a 1st.

Even though Steve Smith indicated am AFC team not far from Jax to the north. I can only think B-More but they'll have a late 1st
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-19-2019, 11:50 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:48 PM)MojoKing Wrote: Seee i believe the team actually rallied around Ramsey and agreed that it was time to just freakin win. 

I don’t believe it was a distraction. I don’t think this was Jalen's last game with us.

I agree with that last statement.  He's not leaving unless they get the haul they're looking for.

I agree with this, we're not gonna give him away.  I think a team will cough up what we are looking for

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 12:15 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

(09-19-2019, 11:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 11:50 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I agree with that last statement.  He's not leaving unless they get the haul they're looking for.

I agree with this, we're not gonna give him away.  I think a team will cough up what we are looking for

I kind of feel this way too. If we are completely honest with ourselves, this team should easily get to 5 wins over the next 6 games. Easy, I almost expect 6-2 going into Houston at home. Ramsey should be happy then.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 12:17 AM by iHaunting Raven.)

Ok, I hear the browns are interested, I'd like

Ramsey for Garrett (we trade Ngakoue too after this)
Ramsey for Ward and 2 2nds
Ramsey for Ward and Njoku

Lets dump the best player on this Defense, who just played a big hand in making sure our DL had 9 sacks...

Lets make sure we force this coaching staff to force the ball to Fournette every chance we get.... No matter how terrible he is...

The Tom Coughlin way!

He is so gone and he should be. Once you piss on your team by asking for a trade you are done. A loser.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Allen Robinson didn't want to re-sign here because of Coughlin..

Telvin Smith quit playing football and left $10m on the table because of Coughlin..

Ngakoue is being hard balled and will likely walk in FA because of Coughlin..

Ramsey wants out and is going to be traded because of Coughlin..

All drafted by Caldwell, all out after Coughlin joined.....

Coughlin is literally running every talent we have on this team off.. Yet it's looking like he's forcing this team to play his trash 4th overall pick RB Fournette...

That's not even bringing up the QBs he passed on/re-signed/signed...

Get rid of Coughlin right now. He's literally getting rid of any/all talent this team has.

(09-20-2019, 12:52 AM)I Eric1 Wrote: Allen Robinson didn't want to re-sign here because of Coughlin..

Telvin Smith quit playing football and left $10m on the table because of Coughlin..

Ngakoue is being hard balled and will likely walk in FA because of Coughlin..

Ramsey wants out and is going to be traded because of Coughlin..

All drafted by Caldwell, all out after Coughlin joined.....

Coughlin is literally running every talent we have on this team off.. Yet it's looking like he's forcing this team to play his trash 4th overall pick RB Fournette...

That's not even bringing up the QBs he passed on/re-signed/signed...

Get rid of Coughlin right now. He's literally getting rid of any/all talent this team has.

Yup, old school guy that doesn’t know what the new NFL is.