Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey has asked for trade (merged)

Well, good for him ....maybe he realizes the big picture.
Minshew Mania is bigger and way more fun than Jalen "Trade Me " drama.
Welcome back, join the fun, stick around you'll get paid......and please catch the next ball in your numbers.  Big Grin
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Half this damn thread was like:

"That baby ain't real. She's lying. Look at her belly."

[Image: The-Belly.jpg]

Some of ya'll outta be ashamed I tell you h'wat!

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

As much as hate the bs that Jalen has been doing, huge props if he plays Sun and keeps playing every week The best possible thing that could happen to him and his brand, and for the team

https://images.app.goo.gl/Wk1zjAoSJqtEgCQo6

Gotta admit I am entertained. It’s a game. None of this affects our lives, our families, our jobs, etc.

(09-28-2019, 09:46 AM)Rockman1966 Wrote: https://images.app.goo.gl/Wk1zjAoSJqtEgCQo6

Gotta admit I am entertained.  It’s a game. None of this affects our lives, our families, our jobs, etc.

[Image: MindlessJollyCub-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-27-2019, 10:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Big props to Jalen if he really does play Sunday. I had written him off completely for playing this week and would have guessed he was less than 50/50 to play the next week or two also.

That man sure does love himself some football.

First of all, congratulations to Jalen and his girlfriend on the birth of their second child! 

He has said he would always be there on game day so as to not let his teammates down. Plus, no matter all the chatter, he is a competitor and he's not going to stand by and watch while the team plays without him if he can help it. 

As much as the past weeks have been annoying with all the trade talk and his social media and podcast diarrhea of the mouth, I have to give him props for showing up when the chips are down. Hopefully he's every bit as effective as he needs to be come game time with the week of no practice.

(09-28-2019, 11:21 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 10:38 PM)Upper Wrote: Big props to Jalen if he really does play Sunday. I had written him off completely for playing this week and would have guessed he was less than 50/50 to play the next week or two also.

First of all, congratulations to Jalen and his girlfriend on the birth of their second child! 

He has said he would always be there on game day so as to not let his teammates down. Plus, no matter all the chatter, he is a competitor and he's not going to stand by and watch while the team plays without him if he can help it. 

As much as the past weeks have been annoying with all the trade talk and his social media and podcast diarrhea of the mouth, I have to give him props for showing up when the chips are down. Hopefully he's every bit as effective as he needs to be come game time with the week of no practice.

Ramsey is here to read your congrats, but wouldn’t it be something if he was? 

Makes you wonder have any players ever been a regular on a fan board?

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019, 12:03 PM by MoJagFan.)

(09-28-2019, 11:54 AM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 11:21 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: First of all, congratulations to Jalen and his girlfriend on the birth of their second child! 

Ramsey is here to read your congrats, but wouldn’t it be something if he was? 

Twitter and other social media has displaced the fan boards.  I still prefer fan boards because the content is more specific.  Even when the boards were directly linked and part of the jaguars website, I always doubted that the players, coachers or team interacted with us.

Edit:
Plus the new trend is that article comments are disabled on a large number of websites as well.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(09-28-2019, 12:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 11:54 AM)Corriewf Wrote: Ramsey is here to read your congrats, but wouldn’t it be something if he was? 

Twitter and other social media has displaced the fan boards.  I still prefer fan boards because the content is more specific.  Even when the boards were directly linked and part of the jaguars website, I always doubted that the players, coachers or team interacted with us.

I would hope they didn't.  Opinions get pretty brutal on here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(09-28-2019, 12:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 11:54 AM)Corriewf Wrote: Ramsey is here to read your congrats, but wouldn’t it be something if he was? 

Edit:
Plus the new trend is that article comments are disabled on a large number of websites as well.

This feels more like a bar, whereas those other mediums feel like a curated comic con or something. 

There are some pretty smart folks here that offer some great analysis. There have been times where someone offered info that seems very insider. Like someone definitely in the know. 

What ever happened to the official forums? I used to read them as a guest and then one day they disappeared and google took me here. 

Either way, I always find it funny when people post like the players can read it.

(09-27-2019, 12:00 PM)Men shoes scared disguise idiotTyler1Reformed Wrote: I think everyone is forgetting what an asset Ramsey is at CB. The defensive line was garbage until their 3rd game and the Titans had Lewan out. Minshew has been great at times but it seems as if the offensive playcalling has not been playing to Minshews strengths. They keep trying to focus on the run when the line sucks and then Minshew is suppose to pull out stuff but he gets scared a lot and runs after a second or two in the pocket. Just pull out the air raid and let this man go nuts like he did for Wash St.
Minshew scared at times you’ve got to be kidding me. Sorry I can’t agree with anything in this post

(09-27-2019, 10:38 PM)..Upper Wrote: Big props to Jalen if he really does play Sunday. I had written him off completely for playing this week and would have guessed he was less than 50/50 to play the next week or two also.

I’d give him props if he was playing for the team but he’s only playing for himself to get the trade

"........then Minshew is suppose to pull out stuff but he gets scared a lot and runs after a second or two in the pocket. "

Meh ....GMII is fearless dude ....where you come up with this opinion?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-28-2019, 08:26 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Well, good for him ....maybe he realizes the big picture.
Minshew Mania is bigger and way more fun than Jalen "Trade Me " drama.
Welcome back, join the fun, stick around you'll get paid......and please catch the next ball in your numbers.  Big Grin

What he realizes is that if he stops playing no team is going to come to trade for him. I’m sure his agent wants him to play to secure a trade. After being offered from the owner to be the highest paid corner he still said The trade still stands that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about where his loyalty lies and it’s not with the Jaguars

Well they have him for 2 more years and a franchise tag so he probably should play.
Jags would be dumb to trade our one of if not only HoF elite player we have I'd say calais has played like one for them too.
No Fun

Man. What a terrible teammate and distraction to the team. Showing up in Denver to help the team win.

Some of y’all look.... ummm... hahaha

I think he doesn't want to play with the jags because he is a diva and wants to play for a bigger market team and a perennial play off contender. Maybe if minshew keeps up his play and the jags start winning. Maybe he will change his mind. Having a true franchise qb will mean you always have a chance in this league.

(09-28-2019, 12:11 PM)Corriewf Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:03 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Twitter and other social media has displaced the fan boards.  I still prefer fan boards because the content is more specific.  Even when the boards were directly linked and part of the jaguars website, I always doubted that the players, coachers or team interacted with us.

Edit:

This feels more like a bar, whereas those other mediums feel like a curated comic con or something. 

There are some pretty smart folks here that offer some great analysis. There have been times where someone offered info that seems very insider. Like someone definitely in the know. 

What ever happened to the official forums? I used to read them as a guest and then one day they disappeared and google took me here. 

Either way, I always find it funny when people post like the players can read it.

Someone better in the know could get more specific...  but the teams are all in on social media as a replacement to official forums.  The Admins here were able to export the official forums to this location.  It was great that 1 they took the initiative and 2 the team assisted.  NFL Teams like controlling the message and the forums had people/posting stuff that the team couldn't endorse.  Everyone is risk averse in many many ways.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019, 04:31 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-28-2019, 02:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. What a terrible teammate and distraction to the team. Showing up in Denver to help the team win.

He wants that money

(09-28-2019, 02:49 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. What a terrible teammate and distraction to the team. Showing up in Denver to help the team win.

He wants that money

(09-28-2019, 08:58 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Half this damn thread was like:

"That baby ain't real. She's lying. Look at her belly."

Some of ya'll outta be ashamed I tell you h'wat!

I didn't doubt the baby. I doubted the idea that it was "personal" or "paternity" leave. I'd love to be wrong, but when someone who doesn't want to be there goes from a flu to a phantom injury to indefinite baby leave, eyebrows go up.