Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: How does the Ngakoue situation play out?
This poll is closed.
Ngakoue gets traded before the season starts
15.82%
25 15.82%
Ngakoue gets traded after the season starts but doesn't play for Jags prior
15.19%
24 15.19%
Ngakoue plays for Jags until being traded prior to deadline
12.66%
20 12.66%
Ngakoue signs a long term deal to and plays for the Jags
6.96%
11 6.96%
Ngakoue plays for the Jags on the tag this year
35.44%
56 35.44%
blank #2
3.16%
5 3.16%
corn
10.76%
17 10.76%
Total 158 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yannick Ngakoue (threads merged)

I hope we can trade his [BLEEP]. He's showing that he's a whiny [BLEEP] like Ramsey.... I hope we can win soon and shove that news down their throats.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yan can be had for a mid to late 1st at this points. Grounds tend to shift over time. I say The Raiders 2nd 1st rounder. Done deal
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 07:48 PM by Cleatwood.)

(04-09-2020, 02:05 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 01:08 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5439236]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Not sure what that last one represents, but I'd add the Raiders (last playoff win in 2002) to the list.
Lets look at total record over the last 10 years....

Jags have the 2nd worst record over the last 10 years. They’re sending 2 home games to London. Cleveland has the worst record over the last 10 years but as it stands today, I would take their roster over the Jags right now.

https://twitter.com/golferbad/status/124...10055?s=21

Hard pass.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-09-2020, 07:51 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/golferbad/status/124...10055?s=21

Hard pass.

Same, not willing to give up a 3rd.

(04-09-2020, 07:51 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/golferbad/status/124...10055?s=21

Hard pass.

lol... that would be one of the worst trades that you'd ever see.. Like, this front office should be fired on the spot if they accepted that trash can offer.

Hard pass.

No thank you

I would try not to give up the 3rd either, but Okudah is so good I might bend and do it.

We'll give u our 1st, 3rd and Yannick AndGawkAnyway for your 1st... Wudda ya think?

(04-09-2020, 07:57 PM)Upper Wrote: I would try not to give up the 3rd either, but Okudah is so good I might bend and do it.
Except he might not even be there at 4.

(04-09-2020, 08:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 07:57 PM)Upper Wrote: I would try not to give up the 3rd either, but Okudah is so good I might bend and do it.
Except he might not even be there at 4.

I'm not doing the deal until the Giants go on the clock obv.

I'd consider that deal. Then hope the Chargers trade with us to get Tua and we get their 6th pick + more draft stock.

Unless Okudah is there, that wouldn't be worth it, hell Im not sure if its worth it if hes there!

Unless we want Tua, but I doubt that.

The only way we take that trade would be for a QB. I don't think it is a smart trade unless they are sold on someone.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

He is no Ramsey i dont understan dont get me wrong hes gonna be good but hes not all time great right when he first steps on the field.
(04-09-2020, 07:58 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: We'll give u our 1st, 3rd and Yannick AndGawkAnyway for your 1st... Wudda ya think?

Yeah too much. I hope they get a first and not give up our first at all.
No Fun

He's showing us now that he was one of the issues with our toxic, "me-first" locker room. I'm just ready to ship him off

(04-10-2020, 07:13 AM)nhiverson Wrote:

He is no Ramsey i dont understan dont get me wrong hes gonna be good but hes not all time great right when he first steps on the field.
(04-09-2020, 07:58 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: We'll give u our 1st, 3rd and Yannick AndGawkAnyway for your 1st... Wudda ya think?

Yeah too much. I hope they get a first and not give up our first at all.

Exactly. No go for me

Hard pass.

Yep. No thank you. Not a fan of that location in the draft neither. You would probably end up getting maybe Isaiah Simmons or Jeffrey Okudah depending on what Detroits does but giving up a 3rd round pick in a deep class at WR, where the TE position's value starts to amp up as well and a handful of other needs? That's not a good deal in my opinion.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yan, 9 and a 3rd for the 4?

Rolleyes

And to top it all off we use the 4 to pick Herbert right?

Sick

Yan and 9 alone should be worth the 4, imo... But I'm not sure Okudah is worth it, and if Young is there... the Giants would be wise to just take Young.

I'm quite happy just sitting at 9 and taking one of the elite talents likely to be there due to a rush on QBs (that imo aren't really all that great)
I'm not high on Thomas but I'd rather end up selecting him at 9 than making that trade.

At 9 Brown, Thomas, Wirfs, Becton, Okudah, Simmons, Jeudy, Lamb.... one of these guys WILL be available... why would we give away so much for a singular player that will not affect the W/L column alone?
You make those sort of big trades when targeting a QB, imo, and there isn't one in this draft that I'm willing to spend so much draft capital on. (Especially having the Stache rostered)

(04-10-2020, 07:13 AM)nhiverson Wrote: He is no Ramsey

He might be better. Ramsey didn't play zone well and wasn't that much of a playmaker. Not to mention the diva on steroids attitude.

Okudah is more versatile and the only real knock in comparison to Ramsey is that Ramsey is an elite tackler for the position and Okudah is merely good.