Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-22-2021, 11:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 11:37 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I absolutely love DeSantis.. We dodged a major bullet by electing him..

We were literally 30K votes away from being California and New York. Can't hammer that point home enough. State elections have the biggest consequences of them all.

That's all we needed during this pandemic was a cracked out, passed out naked in The State Capital, Governor..

Who probably has aids now as well..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 11:51 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

So did Trump incite the erection or no?

SCHUMER: "Senators will have to decide if Donald John Trump incited the erection." https://t.co/zL4UDs9UbK

(01-22-2021, 11:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 11:43 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We were literally 30K votes away from being California and New York. Can't hammer that point home enough. State elections have the biggest consequences of them all.

That's all we needed during this pandemic was a cracked out, passed out naked in The State Capital, Governor..

People are literally trying to sneak into our state for vaccinations and people still pretend RD is a bad governor. You really can't fix stupid.

(01-22-2021, 11:50 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So did Trump incite the erection or no?

SCHUMER: "Senators will have to decide if Donald John Trump incited the erection." https://t.co/zL4UDs9UbK

(01-22-2021, 11:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: That's all we needed during this pandemic was a cracked out, passed out naked in The State Capital, Governor..

People are literally trying to sneak into our state for vaccinations and people still pretend RD is a bad governor. You really can't fix stupid.

Meanwhile, Cuomo is probably still throwing out vaccines.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-22-2021, 11:31 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 11:27 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just saw a clip where the NG has been relocated to a parking garage for their downtime. They were provided with a heat source and two porta johns. No chairs, cots, sleeping mats, etc. Two porta johns for 5K troops. 

I just want to know who was responsible for their accommodations. There were pictures of them in their downtime in the Capitol before the inauguration ceremony. Someone demanded the Army provide them with cots. The military is able to deploy anywhere in the world within 48 hours of the order but no one could get these folks motel rooms in a weeks timeframe? Really? 

Someone in this administration needs to get their [BLEEP] together. They wanted those troops there. Figure. It. Out. Freaking unbelievable. Whoever is responsible for this whole debacle should be dressed down appropriately and never be allowed to work in logistics again.

A few governors including our very own Ron DeSantis is ordering their troops home after the way that they have been treated.

That is good news. There are NG there from NC. Cooper will likely leave them in DC just to be petty and suck up to the administration. 

This kind of thing grinds my gears.

Imagine the condemnation we would be hearing 24 hours a day if this NG debacle had happened with Trump.

So far as the death count removed from CNN; during the Bush administration 'This Week' on ABC showed a list of servicemembers killed that week accompanied with a tragic, unsettling fugue composition. The weekend after Obama took office they still showed the names but changed the accompaniment to an almost jaunty Souza-esque appeal to patriotism. It was sickening.

Picture speaks 1000 words....

[Image: IMG-20210122-141734.jpg]

Hope none of you are diabetics.

Biden reversed Trump's Executive Order to reduce pricing for insulin and epinephrine.

Democrats want higher insulin prices? https://t.co/w85pkIAchG

(01-22-2021, 03:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hope none of you are diabetics.

Biden reversed Trump's Executive Order to reduce pricing for insulin and epinephrine.

And considering American Indians, African Americans and Hispanics are the population affected the most with diabetes we can only assume Joe Biden hates brown people.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 03:35 PM by Jags.)

(01-22-2021, 03:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 03:24 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Hope none of you are diabetics.

And considering American Indians, African Americans and Hispanics are the population affected the most with diabetes we can only assume Joe Biden hates brown people.  
They’re just not black enough.

This thread is soooooo......
[Image: 960092146?%24ecom-pdp-desktop%24&defaultImag..._Available]

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 04:28 PM by Jags.)

(01-22-2021, 03:57 PM)captivating Wrote: This thread is soooooo......
[Image: 960092146?%24ecom-pdp-desktop%24&defaultImag..._Available]
Speaking of...have you seen your avatar?

IMPEACH!! Abuse of creepiness.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Dudes. Borders are open now.

We are doomed. Gonna sell my house and cash in on the equity. Get my passport ready and gtfoh when the time is right when it is about to go all down hill.

Since Joe Biden was sworn in, 8,529 people have died from Covid. That’s like if 40 full size passenger planes just suddenly fell out of the sky.

Where is this new plan he and Kamala campaigned on?

Joes a murderer! Why the hell doesn’t he do something about this???

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 08:53 PM by The Drifter.)

(01-22-2021, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Joes a murderer! Why the hell doesn’t he do something about this???

He only killed 11,000 jobs (8000 Union) and 1.6 BILLION in wages with the stroke of a pen

Biden revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, as promised. In so doing, he ended some 11,000 direct jobs that the pipeline’s construction was to have created, and an estimated 60,000 indirect jobs in secondary, related industries.

https://conservativepost.com/70000-jobs-...GSfHaouLmI
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(01-22-2021, 08:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 07:55 PM)Jags Wrote: Joes a murderer! Why the hell doesn’t he do something about this???

He only killed 11,000 jobs (8000 Union) and 1.6 BILLION in wages with the stroke of a pen

Biden revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, as promised. In so doing, he ended some 11,000 direct jobs that the pipeline’s construction was to have created, and an estimated 60,000 indirect jobs in secondary, related industries.

Not to mention the forthcoming skyrocketing gas prices.  People are about to feel thr pain of their vote.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2021, 09:31 PM by Jags.)

(01-22-2021, 08:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:

Idk if you just used my post to include that or if you thought I was “mocking” the post I quoted.  Just so we all (this message board and the world included) know, 

[BLEEP] Joe Biden, his Vice President and Nancy pelosi. [BLEEP] em all

Also, 60k jobs lots first day in office, wat to go Joe, way to go.  I’m sure we’ll have some on here telling how great that is.  It’s sad.  I keep saying “careful what you wish for”.  They’re getting it.  Let’s see how happy they are.  Or how brainwashed they are.  Truth will come out.

(01-22-2021, 11:41 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I see the death counter is gone from CNN now.

CNN is denying that they killed the death counter.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-fact-...97669cb481

(01-22-2021, 09:23 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-22-2021, 08:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: He only killed 11,000 jobs (8000 Union) and 1.6 BILLION in wages with the stroke of a pen

Idk if you just used my post to include that or if you thought I was “mocking” the post I quoted.  Just so we all (this message board and the world included) know, 

[BLEEP] Joe Biden, his Vice President and Nancy pelosi. [BLEEP] em all

Also, 60k jobs lots first day in office, wat to go Joe, way to go.  I’m sure we’ll have some on here telling how great that is.  It’s sad.  I keep saying “careful what you wish for”.  They’re getting it.  Let’s see how happy they are.  Or how brainwashed they are.  Truth will come out.
They're in denial and will be for years to come.  Their hatred of Donald Trump has blinded them to the failings of their own party.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.