Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(04-12-2021, 01:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 01:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: But does that make you a good person and David Hogg a bad person?

Right.  You knew more about the guy than I did.
But does that extra tidbit of information, that Harvard did indeed extend special treatment to him, really justify calling him one of the "worst human beings on the planet"?

Again, you are ignoring the reason he was even considered for "special treatment".

You directed my attention to the fact that Harvard granted him admission as evidence that he was one of the worst person on the planet.  Did you intend to present some other piece of evidence instead?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

David Hogg is a bad person because he is basically a young politician.  He is an example of democrat "white privilege".  He got into Harvard not because of his merit, but because he capitalized on a tragedy at his high school and spouted the liberal left nonsense.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

David Hogg has a net worth of 3.6 million dollars but reports no income from his activist work.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2021, 05:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: David Hogg has a net worth of 3.6 million dollars but reports no income from his activist work.

Yet according to our liberal democrat Mikesez he's not a "bad person".  I'll bet that Mikesez doesn't understand that "no income" means that he paid "no taxes".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-12-2021, 05:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 05:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: David Hogg has a net worth of 3.6 million dollars but reports no income from his activist work.

Yet according to our liberal democrat Mikesez he's not a "bad person".  I'll bet that Mikesez doesn't understand that "no income" means that he paid "no taxes".

Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.
I don't know if he's a bad person or not. You may have ample evidence that he's a bad person. 
I'm saying accepting admission to Harvard doesn't make him a bad person.

(04-12-2021, 07:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 05:54 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yet according to our liberal democrat Mikesez he's not a "bad person".  I'll bet that Mikesez doesn't understand that "no income" means that he paid "no taxes".

Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.
I don't know if he's a bad person or not. You may have ample evidence that he's a bad person. 

Say it all you want, if he were a good person he would've turned them down.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2021, 10:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 07:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Amazing. Everything you just said is wrong.

Say it all you want, if he were a good person he would've turned them down.

If one of my kids applied to Harvard as some kind of lark or moonshot, and actually got in, I'd be sorely disappointed if he or she played all humble and said, "oh no, so many other applicants were better than me! I should give up my spot!"

(04-12-2021, 10:47 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 10:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Say it all you want, if he were a good person he would've turned them down.

If one of my kids applied to Harvard as some kind of lark or moonshot, and actually got in, I'd be sorely disappointed if he or she played all humble and said, "oh no, so many other applicants were better than me! I should give up my spot!"

You still haven't shown that he actually applied. Considering the schools that rejected him it's highly unlikely that he did and was in fact selected to come to Harvard purely on his leftist grandstanding. A grandstand built on a stack of his classmate's corpses.

Meanwhile in Texas, your birthright and your children's birthright being given away. I am for immigration, LEGAL immigration. But what Biden's administration is doing is disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvioKOGwYEw&t=291s
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Joel Biden is going to cause another 9/11 with his withdrawal.

(04-14-2021, 10:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Joel Biden is going to cause another 9/11 with his withdrawal.

That's what he's hoping for..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Does anyone know why Kamala Harris isn't taking her border assignment serious? Her failure on this assignment makes it hard to take her serious as a potential commander in chief. She is really blowing it.

(04-15-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does anyone know why Kamala Harris isn't taking her border assignment serious? Her failure on this assignment makes it hard to take her serious as a potential commander in chief. She is really blowing it.

[Image: 1HY5Y71_464_lt.jpg?1477593383]

Can someone tell me why the VP is welcoming the PM of Japan?

Vice President Kamala Harris welcomes Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House
https://t.co/p8x5b2fEBT

(04-16-2021, 02:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can someone tell me why the VP is welcoming the PM of Japan?

Vice President Kamala Harris welcomes Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to the White House

Japan's Prime Minister is the Head of Government. The Emperor is the Head of State.  Japan's Emperor should be greeted by our Head of State, Joe Biden.  Joe Biden is also our Head of Government in terms of his power, but in terms of etiquette the US President often sends someone else to greet a foreign Head of Government, often the VP for a meeting in their country, often the Chief of Staff if they're visiting our country.

(04-16-2021, 02:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Can someone tell me why the VP is welcoming the PM of Japan?

Suga requested her.. He heard about her pole skills..

G-string full of yen..

(04-16-2021, 02:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Suga requested her.. He heard about her pole skills..

G-string full of yen..

Imagine being the PM of Japan and the POTUS not having g the respect or medication to greet you.

(04-15-2021, 08:08 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Does anyone know why Kamala Harris isn't taking her border assignment serious? Her failure on this assignment makes it hard to take her serious as a potential commander in chief. She is really blowing it.

She knows it's planned and can't be fixed without going against the plan. She will continue to ignore it and the media will do the same.

Because Biden is PINO.  The hard left policies coming out of this administration regime are clearly being written by others.

Good God man

“You got a Japanese boy coming over here" to win the Masters https://t.co/UOcbRR8KNr