Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(05-04-2021, 02:54 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:00 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwy9lB2q8YE

Straight up nutjob.

Perfect reason why I could never be a cop.. That female is such a piece of [BLEEP]..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’ve been hearing about the woke CIA recruiting video. Here it is.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini...-goes-woke

She (and the CIA) should just stay in the shadows - and quiet. I didn't even know the spooks made recruitment videos.

(05-05-2021, 05:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: She (and the CIA) should just stay in the shadows - and quiet. I didn't even know the spooks made recruitment videos.

I’m not a “super cool guy that knows all the latest lingo that the kids say”, (and I know you’re not a kid). But I’m fairly certain “spooks” is on par with the “N” word.  At least, that’s the reference I’ve always heard from some of the racist people in my family.  Not gonna sugar coat it.  Yeah, I know some racist people.   Yeah, they are in my family. I’m not racist, so  I won’t take any blame for them.  

Also, someone please correct me if I’m wrong.  Perhaps my family has a long history or evading the CIA

Blatant outright lies like this should be news, yet the state controlled media is silent about it.

Quote:"There was an article, I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1,300,000 miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn't like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I'm serious. I said, 'No, no, he's a friend.' 

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I'd probably take Angie's word before I'd take the word of what the article said."

Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far. However, a few elements of the story seemed out of place. Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Meanwhile, Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015.

"A few months ago, Vice President Joe Biden crossed the million-mile mark aboard Air Force Two – the official plane of the Vice President. … I wanted to give you a sense of what those more-than 1 million miles have looked like these past seven years," Biden's vice presidential photographer David Lienemann wrote in a blog post in February 2016.

So in his "fourth or fifth year as vice president" he was "going home to see his sick mother" who died during basically his second year as vice president.  He was supposedly approached by a conductor that had retired close to ten years prior.

He also never passed the milestone of one million miles traveled until well after that.

Where is the "fact check" on that bunch of babbling?  Is this all just a blatant outright lie, or does sleepy joe not remember dates too well?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-05-2021, 05:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 05:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: She (and the CIA) should just stay in the shadows - and quiet. I didn't even know the spooks made recruitment videos.

I’m not a “super cool guy that knows all the latest lingo that the kids say”, (and I know you’re not a kid). But I’m fairly certain “spooks” is on par with the “N” word.  At least, that’s the reference I’ve always heard from some of the racist people in my family.  Not gonna sugar coat it.  Yeah, I know some racist people.   Yeah, they are in my family. I’m not racist, so  I won’t take any blame for them.  

Also, someone please correct me if I’m wrong.  Perhaps my family has a long history or evading the CIA

Spies have been called spooks for forever. 

https://english.stackexchange.com/questi...led-spooks
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I've never heard of that with 'spooks' and the N word. I've heard in many circles of the CIA being called spooks because of the nature of their job. Interesting.

(05-05-2021, 06:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Blatant outright lies like this should be news, yet the state controlled media is silent about it.

Quote:"There was an article, I guess my fourth or fifth year as vice president, saying Biden travels 1,300,000 miles on Air Force One [Two]. I used to – the Secret Service didn't like it – but I used to like to take the train home. My mom was sick and I used to try to come home almost every weekend as vice president to see her. I got on the train and Angelo Negri came up and he goes, ‘Joey, baby,’ and he grabbed my cheek like he always did. I thought he was going to get shot. I'm serious. I said, 'No, no, he's a friend.' 

"He said, 'Joey, what's the big deal? 1,300,000 miles on Air Force Two? Do you know how many miles you traveled on Amtrak?' I said, 'No, Angie, I don't know.' He gave me the calculation and he said you traveled 1,500,000 miles on Amtrak. The fact is, I'd probably take Angie's word before I'd take the word of what the article said."

Biden's comments have flown under the media radar so far. However, a few elements of the story seemed out of place. Biden entered the fourth year of his term as vice president around 2013, and Negri's obituary states he retired from Amtrak in 1993, while Biden was still a senator. Meanwhile, Biden's mother, Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, died in 2010.

Additionally, Biden's office celebrated him hitting 1 million miles on Air Force Two in 2015.

"A few months ago, Vice President Joe Biden crossed the million-mile mark aboard Air Force Two – the official plane of the Vice President. … I wanted to give you a sense of what those more-than 1 million miles have looked like these past seven years," Biden's vice presidential photographer David Lienemann wrote in a blog post in February 2016.

So in his "fourth or fifth year as vice president" he was "going home to see his sick mother" who died during basically his second year as vice president.  He was supposedly approached by a conductor that had retired close to ten years prior.

He also never passed the milestone of one million miles traveled until well after that.

Where is the "fact check" on that bunch of babbling?  Is this all just a blatant outright lie, or does sleepy joe not remember dates too well?
He's always made up things whenever he needed to his whole life and usually no one calls him on it. He goes home every weekend for a reason. We know he is at best a dirty perv and the rumors are flying about him, a judge, and others near where he lives.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

You are thinking of a different word. Starts with a g

(05-06-2021, 12:32 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 05:54 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m not a “super cool guy that knows all the latest lingo that the kids say”, (and I know you’re not a kid). But I’m fairly certain “spooks” is on par with the “N” word.  At least, that’s the reference I’ve always heard from some of the racist people in my family.  Not gonna sugar coat it.  Yeah, I know some racist people.   Yeah, they are in my family. I’m not racist, so  I won’t take any blame for them.  

Nah, I've heard it used as he described as well.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 09:48 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(04-30-2021, 09:23 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Link

Yeah that sounds like he is quitting for sure. He had labrum surgery.

(05-05-2021, 11:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(05-05-2021, 05:54 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m not a “super cool guy that knows all the latest lingo that the kids say”, (and I know you’re not a kid). But I’m fairly certain “spooks” is on par with the “N” word.  At least, that’s the reference I’ve always heard from some of the racist people in my family.  Not gonna sugar coat it.  Yeah, I know some racist people.   Yeah, they are in my family. I’m not racist, so  I won’t take any blame for them.  

I've never heard of that with 'spooks' and the N word. I've heard in many circles of the CIA being called spooks because of the nature of their job. Interesting.

Spooks was a derogatory term in the 40s thru the 60s, at least here in Florida. It kind of died out in the 70s.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Is anyone else flabbergasted by the catatonic babbling by Biden in some of his recent speeches?  I have to admit I haven't listened to a lot of political discussion or current events lately. My God, what can other countries be thinking? Up the meds at least, geez
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-06-2021, 12:32 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote:

Gumshoe?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2021, 10:18 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-06-2021, 09:49 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Is anyone else flabbergasted by the catatonic babbling by Biden in some of his recent speeches?  I have to admit I haven't listened to a lot of political discussion or current events lately. My God, what can other countries be thinking? Up the meds at least, geez

The meds are upped.  His body is still in shock from what they gave him to keep him upright for his SOTU speech. His body is nearing shutdown mode of I had to guess.

Sorry, some of your free rides are almost over boys. You know who you are.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desanti...ssion=true

(05-06-2021, 09:43 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 09:23 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: Link

Yeah that sounds like he is quitting for sure. He had labrum surgery.

(05-05-2021, 11:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I've never heard of that with 'spooks' and the N word. I've heard in many circles of the CIA being called spooks because of the nature of their job. Interesting.

Spooks was a derogatory term in the 40s thru the 60s, at least here in Florida. It kind of died out in the 70s.

A derogatory word for what though?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-07-2021, 09:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:43 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Spooks was a derogatory term in the 40s thru the 60s, at least here in Florida. It kind of died out in the 70s.

Go watch Back to the Future.

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2021, 11:00 AM by copycat.)

Spooks is what the navy calls their spies.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Back to the future is racist too now darn

(05-07-2021, 09:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 09:43 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Spooks was a derogatory term in the 40s thru the 60s, at least here in Florida. It kind of died out in the 70s.

African Americans. While I lived through this era and remember it well, you can also find reference of this in the scene in Back to the Future where the hoodlums are throwing Marty McFly in the trunk of Marvin Berry's car.