Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

Congressman Maxine Waters just said that border patrol agents trying to restrict illegal immigrants from illegally entering our country was worse than slavery. https://t.co/OQ9CZUMRhp

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-22-2021, 05:56 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Congressman Maxine Waters just said that border patrol agents trying to restrict illegal immigrants from illegally entering our country was worse than slavery. https://t.co/OQ9CZUMRhp

There it is!

(09-22-2021, 04:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 04:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: And how exactly would Trump have handled this Del Rio situation better?

What you fail to understand is there would be no "situation" at the border under President Trump.  The thousands of so-called "immigrants" under that bridge is nothing new.  It's been happening ever since the Biden regime got rid of President Trump's border policy and opened it up.

People like you haven's seen or don't find it disgusting when infant children are literally dropped over barriers by the cartels that are smuggling them.  People like you as well as most of the MSM have been silent when young children have been found abandoned.

Biden and his regime have created this crisis, yet you claim that "no one is to blame".

Border looks pretty closed to me.  They're using horses and whips and everything.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-22-2021, 05:25 PM)mikesez Wrote: Circular reasoning.

Sounds about right from you.  Much like the spokesperson of your President and party that wants to "circle back" whenever a tough question is asked.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-22-2021, 06:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 04:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: What you fail to understand is there would be no "situation" at the border under President Trump.  The thousands of so-called "immigrants" under that bridge is nothing new.  It's been happening ever since the Biden regime got rid of President Trump's border policy and opened it up.

People like you haven's seen or don't find it disgusting when infant children are literally dropped over barriers by the cartels that are smuggling them.  People like you as well as most of the MSM have been silent when young children have been found abandoned.

Biden and his regime have created this crisis, yet you claim that "no one is to blame".

Border looks pretty closed to me.  They're using horses and whips and everything.

Yes the regular checkpoints are closed... nobody to man them.  Meanwhile vehicular traffic flows through unchecked because the officers that would normally man them are trying to handle the crisis that your President created.

Please show one instance of "whips" being used.  I'll wait...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2021, 07:10 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 06:49 PM)mikesez Wrote: Border looks pretty closed to me.  They're using horses and whips and everything.

Yes the regular checkpoints are closed... nobody to man them.  Meanwhile vehicular traffic flows through unchecked because the officers that would normally man them are trying to handle the crisis that your President created.

Any flexible strap can become a whip.  Let's not get into semantics. I'm not opposed to whips.

How pray tell did Biden "create" this crisis?

[Image: 20210922-191917.jpg]

(09-22-2021, 04:47 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 04:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: Haitians have come over here and become permanent residents and then citizens.  Your fellow citizens.  If a President insults a whole group of American citizens, that should bother all American citizens.
Did it bother you when Hillary said there was a basket of deplorables? How is saying an entire group is from a [BLEEP] hole any different?

And how exactly would Trump have handled this Del Rio situation better?

Dude... Haiti is a [BLEEP]. Haitians don't want to live there - they HAVE to live there. They describe it as a [BLEEP] hole themselves.

And some Americans describe America as a poop place to live.  Some Floridians say that about Florida.  Doesn't mean they want to hear those words coming from someone else.

Wow...

The Biden Administration eyes Guantanamo Bay to hold migrants https://t.co/CuycAQDYmo https://t.co/vSgcYgOy6Y

Haha. Incoming AOC crying. Jk. She doesn't care.

(09-22-2021, 07:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210922-191917.jpg]
Dude, please quit spamming our board with this hideously ugly, lying, two faced, creepy joe water carrying prostitute. Here I am scrolling along and then...BAM my retinas are scarred by this image. Thanks dude. Angry
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-23-2021, 08:39 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 07:19 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [Image: 20210922-191917.jpg]
Dude, please quit spamming our board with this hideously ugly, lying, two faced, creepy joe water carrying prostitute. Here I am scrolling along and then...BAM my retinas are scarred by this image. Thanks dude. Angry

Trump literally did everything better.

[Image: 4h49qrxzm8d51.jpg]

(09-22-2021, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yes the regular checkpoints are closed... nobody to man them.  Meanwhile vehicular traffic flows through unchecked because the officers that would normally man them are trying to handle the crisis that your President created.

Any flexible strap can become a whip.  Let's not get into semantics.  I'm not opposed to whips.

Inaction can have greater consequences than action.  Joe Biden is a deer caught in the headlights.

Your hatred of Trump has blinded you to the reality of this administration.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-23-2021, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Any flexible strap can become a whip.  Let's not get into semantics.  I'm not opposed to whips.

Inaction can have greater consequences than action.  Joe Biden is a deer caught in the headlights.

Ugg, you fed the troll....

(09-23-2021, 09:29 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Any flexible strap can become a whip.  Let's not get into semantics.  I'm not opposed to whips.

And what action did Trump take that Biden is failing to take?

(09-22-2021, 07:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 06:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Yes the regular checkpoints are closed... nobody to man them.  Meanwhile vehicular traffic flows through unchecked because the officers that would normally man them are trying to handle the crisis that your President created.

Any flexible strap can become a whip.  Let's not get into semantics.  I'm not opposed to whips.

You obviously know nothing about horses or how to ride and control them.  Again, please show one example of "whips" being used at the border.  It's not "semantics" it's the fake news that the MSM and your party is putting out.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2021, 08:14 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-23-2021, 04:01 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

You obviously know nothing about horses or how to ride and control them.  Again, please show one example of "whips" being used at the border.  It's not "semantics" it's the fake news that the MSM and your party is putting out.

The horses weren't the ones they were trying to control at that moment.
Leather or plastic straps and strips were pulled back and flung at humans, and hit them in a whipping motion.

So Joel Biden banned horses at the border. This guy....

(09-23-2021, 08:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So Joel Biden banned horses at the border.  This guy....

Because that's the real problem.