Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Joe Biden's America

(01-15-2022, 06:23 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 05:24 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Extremists are killing this country. You have to be blind not to see *that*

Is defunding the police an extreme action?

Is attacking the police at the Capitol an extreme action? Extremists never see themselves as extreme, that's a given. But extremism has more to do with an inability to see a contrary point of view. Both conservative and liberal extremists have that in common.

(01-15-2022, 05:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're convinced that Trump is an extremist.

True given his rhetoric but a bigger issue are his followers on the far right who see him as a savior. They're indistinguishable from the antifa movement.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2022, 09:28 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 04:48 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How can you guys not see that progressives are killing this country?

That's a pretty long stretch.  California has a lot of problems.  Do you blame the earthquakes on progressives as well?

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwp.production.patheos.co...f=1&nofb=1]

(01-15-2022, 09:39 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 06:23 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Is defunding the police an extreme action?

Is attacking the police at the Capitol an extreme action? Extremists never see themselves as extreme, that's a given. But extremism has more to do with an inability to see a contrary point of view. Both conservative and liberal extremists have that in common.

(01-15-2022, 05:26 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You're convinced that Trump is an extremist.

True given his rhetoric but a bigger issue are his followers on the far right who see him as a savior. They're indistinguishable from the antifa movement.

We cannot reconcile without nuance. Saying Trump followers are the same as antifa is 100% rhetorical.

I find it so odd that there's this subpopulation of our society that ONLY relies on establishment media for their news. These people do not care about you. They do not have your best interests at heart. They are not giving you a clear picture of anything. January 6th was bad. Sure. People are starting to pick up on the fact that our government is acting almost exclusively in the interests of giant corporations and the ultra-rich. It has become corrupt, and you see people from both sides acting out. Yet, more and more leeway is given to one side. Why? The answer is simple: The radicals on the left are not a threat to what the elites are trying to accomplish, and the "radicals" on the right are. 

So, you have to ask yourself the question: Is the left creating something better than what we had? I mean, maybe if they were creating this utopia, opposition from the right would be disastrous, but they aren't. If you just actually look with your own eyes instead of taking the word of the people who constantly feed you [BLEEP] to process. I can't think of a facet of our society that is stronger than it was 20 years ago. You tell me. What's better? We are not as unified. Trust in almost all of our institutions has eroded to nothing. People are less educated. Racial tensions are higher. Our economy is being run into the dirt. Wealth inequality is higher. Jobs are down. Inflation is the highest it's been in forever. Our healthcare is falling apart. Crime is up and goes unprosecuted in the bluest areas. There is mass exodus from blue states. Almost all of this is a result of democratic policies that are "fixing" America. 

Literally the only thing I think is better is the news isn't as negative about the current President, and there is less rioting from the left, and both of those were problems created exclusively by the media. Stop listening to these self-aggrandizing morons. They are literally the embodiment of everything you hate about Trump. Narcissistic, arrogant, and Machiavellian.

I sincerely hope this next election brings a landslide victory for Republicans so they can revisit Section 230. There really needs to be some reckoning with big tech. 

Rand Paul asks if YouTube will 'kiss my ....' and apologize after CDC revises mask guidance | Fox News

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul hit back at YouTube "censors" on Saturday after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention acknowledged that cloth masks do not work as well against the coronavirus as N95 makes.

The Kentucky Republican wondered if YouTube would be apologizing for suspending him earlier this year for saying the same thing.

"Does this mean snot-nosed censors at YouTube will come to my office and kiss my … and admit I was right?" Paul wrote.

In a New York Times article cited by Paul, who is a certified physician, the CDC revised its previous position on masks, saying that "loosely woven cloth products provide the least protection" and recommended surgical masks instead.

In August, YouTube suspended Paul over a three-minute video questioning the effectiveness of cloth masks, which several studies have shown are not effective in stopping the spread of viruses like the coronavirus...

(01-16-2022, 12:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I sincerely hope this next election brings a landslide victory for Republicans so they can revisit Section 230. There really needs to be some reckoning with big tech. 

Rand Paul asks if YouTube will 'kiss my ....' and apologize after CDC revises mask guidance | Fox News

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul hit back at YouTube "censors" on Saturday after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention acknowledged that cloth masks do not work as well against the coronavirus as N95 makes.

The Kentucky Republican wondered if YouTube would be apologizing for suspending him earlier this year for saying the same thing.

"Does this mean snot-nosed censors at YouTube will come to my office and kiss my … and admit I was right?" Paul wrote.

In a New York Times article cited by Paul, who is a certified physician, the CDC revised its previous position on masks, saying that "loosely woven cloth products provide the least protection" and recommended surgical masks instead.

In August, YouTube suspended Paul over a three-minute video questioning the effectiveness of cloth masks, which several studies have shown are not effective in stopping the spread of viruses like the coronavirus...

What moron couldn't ascertain this on thier own?
From this, to censoring and demonizing any scientific voices that opposed their propaganda, the CDC has zero % credibility now. They are going down the same path as fake news CNN and MSNBC, and it will now take YEARS for them to reestablish any semblance of credibility and trust.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-16-2022, 12:17 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I sincerely hope this next election brings a landslide victory for Republicans so they can revisit Section 230. There really needs to be some reckoning with big tech. 

Twitter stock continues to go down, Trump launches his in February, Twitter is left with bots only after the Trump lawsuit, Trump buys the leftover company, and then Trump owns social media. Haha the left would have meltdowns and maybe need to give up technology.

Los Angeles police ID Shawn Laval Smith as suspected killer of Brianna Kupfer | Fox News

They know who the scumbag is now. Hopefully he gives himself up peacefully. The last thing we need is more leftwing riots in this country accusing the police of racism for the death of a black man who randomly killed a white girl.

(01-16-2022, 02:18 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

What moron couldn't ascertain this on thier own?
From this, to censoring and demonizing any scientific voices that opposed their propaganda, the CDC has zero % credibility now. They are going down the same path as fake news CNN and MSNBC, and it will now take YEARS for them to reestablish any semblance of credibility and trust.

I don't think the CDC is censoring anyone.

And that's the problem.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2022, 10:09 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

There should be no censoring and no need to censor if Dr. Walensky would do a better job of staying ahead of the game by being more visible and informative. Instead, we’re left relying on ‘Senator’ WindSock Fauci for his guidance du jour.

(01-15-2022, 09:39 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 06:23 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Is defunding the police an extreme action?

How is attacking the police at the Capitol any different than doing so at a BLM protest?  Anyone and everyone who does so should be prosecuted regardless of political motivation or ideology.  The events of Jan. 6th began with a speech, which developed into a demonstration at another location (the Capitol).  Ultimately, a handful of "leaders" began struggling with police in an attempt to force their way into the building.  Others, who probably would not have initiated the escalation on their own, joined in and the protest became a riot.

I believe extremism is much better defined by radical beliefs than inability to see a contrary point of view.  By that standard, how much of the population could be labeled "extremist" on the sole question of abortion?

Granted, some Trump supporters on the far right view him as a savior.  They are distinguishable from the antifa crowd however, by their underlying goal, which is restoring the country to prosperity.  They have no hidden agenda.

PS  You never responded to the original question.  Why is it that any criticism of Biden and/or the far Left, invariably leads to a response invoking Trump?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Joe Biden Snaps, Calls Reporter 'Stupid Son of a [BLEEP]'

In a major hot mic gaffe for President Biden on Monday, the leader of the free world got caught calling Fox News' Peter Doocy a "stupid son of a [BLEEP]."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbro...GAsDQgSQgM
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

For all the moderates out there that ignore that, imagine the outcry from national media if Trump had done that.

(01-24-2022, 11:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For all the moderates out there that ignore that, imagine the outcry from national media if Trump had done that.

It's ironic.  Trump was very careful not to curse in public.  The best explanation I can see is that politics as we see it on TV has devolved into pro wrestling.  Trump was a heel in everything he did, so Biden is the face, even though he doesn't keep his language PG-13 for the kids.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-25-2022, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 11:58 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: For all the moderates out there that ignore that, imagine the outcry from national media if Trump had done that.

It's ironic.  Trump was very careful not to curse in public.  The best explanation I can see is that politics as we see it on TV has devolved into pro wrestling.  Trump was a heel in everything he did, so Biden is the face, even though he doesn't keep his language PG-13 for the kids.

DUR DUR DUUUUR DUUR DUR

Is all I read when I see your asinine posts.

(01-25-2022, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote:

Trump was the Stone Cold Steve Austin of politics, no matter how badly the Bookers (media) want him to be the bad guy the fans actually love him for telling those bookers to kiss his [BLEEP]. 

Joe Biden is George "the Animal" Steele over there eating turn buckle foam.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-25-2022, 10:58 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-25-2022, 09:55 AM)mikesez Wrote: It's ironic.  Trump was very careful not to curse in public.  The best explanation I can see is that politics as we see it on TV has devolved into pro wrestling.  Trump was a heel in everything he did, so Biden is the face, even though he doesn't keep his language PG-13 for the kids.

Trump was the Stone Cold Steve Austin of politics, no matter how badly the Bookers (media) want him to be the bad guy the fans actually love him for telling those bookers to kiss his [BLEEP]. 

Joe Biden is George "the Animal" Steele over there eating turn buckle foam.

Austin was a heel that the crowds actually wanted to win.
Basically the role that Trump created for himself in 2015.
Biden is nothing more than a serviceable face propped up to take down the heel.  Not sure I like the Steele comparison because it was just a different era with different storylines.  Although Biden and Steele both make you wonder if they're a little brain damaged.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

[Image: biden.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05u5f1340Gs&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWku430gxHc&t=5s
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Whaddya know? Hate speech of the American left does have consequences. How refreshing.

NYC actress fired after rant over Jason Rivera funeral: Streets closed 'for one f------ cop' | Fox News

"...Twitter is forever. Bless your unemployed heart," another wrote...

https://twitter.com/RetiredNYCPD/status/...ts-one-cop