Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 09:47 AM by Hard_Eight.)

There's 40 pages of pissing and moaning.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I feel like those that are against it have given well-thought reasoning for it.

It's nepotism. He doesn't deserve it. When he was in the NFL he sucked and sucked bad. He's had chance after chance. Our team just got the best QB in the last decade and yet this is all anyone is talking about. Urban Meyer is showing all he cares about are his guys, and his guys suck in the NFL. He's a College coach and nothing more.

The people who are meh just don't really care or see a big deal with it.

The people who are for Tebow are just idiots.

Very succinct.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-21-2021, 09:46 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: There's 40 pages of pissing and moaning.

Just wait if Tebow is good enough to retain a roster spot lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-21-2021, 10:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 09:46 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: There's 40 pages of pissing and moaning.

Same.
Wait until he’s the qb2

(05-21-2021, 10:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Good enough is not even a question.  He'll be gifted a spot regardless.  Guaranteed.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-21-2021, 10:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just wait if Tebow is good enough to retain a roster spot lololol

Same.
Wait until he’s the qb2

Are you for real?  Do you have eyeballs?

We have a 6 foot 6 guy with accolades and real potential and we went full clown show.  I use to think the move out of Jacksonville stuff was off base but this is the move to squeeze ever last dime out of a fan base before screwing them over. Seriously the darn unsolicited Jaguars shop email I received with the signing ticked me off.

I really hope Meyer is for real but he is proving to be a College coach in over his head steering a franchise that has been historically bad.  We have like what 5 out of 20 years where we had real success.  Jeez.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(05-21-2021, 10:33 AM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Same.
Wait until he’s the qb2

Are you for real?  Do you have eyeballs?

We have a 6 foot 6 guy with accolades and real potential and we went full clown show.  I use to think the move out of Jacksonville stuff was off base but this is the move to squeeze ever last dime out of a fan base before screwing them over. Seriously the darn unsolicited Jaguars shop email I received with the signing ticked me off.

I really hope Meyer is for real but he is proving to be a College coach in over his head steering a franchise that has been historically bad.  We have like what 5 out of 20 years where we had real success.  Jeez.

How DARE you overreact this way. How Daaare you..
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-21-2021, 10:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:08 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just wait if Tebow is good enough to retain a roster spot lololol

Same.
Wait until he’s the qb2
Congrats.

You have now posted the worst take of the day.

(05-21-2021, 09:20 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Watch what happens when Minshew is traded and Beatherford gets waived.

Who the hell is Beatherford?
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

I love stirring the pot lolol

(05-21-2021, 10:29 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Good enough is not even a question.  He'll be gifted a spot regardless.  Guaranteed.

I am 91% sure that is gonna happen
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 11:00 AM by RicoTx.)

(05-21-2021, 10:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I love stirring the pot lolol

You didn't stir any pot.  Once they actually signed, let alone put his jersey out so quickly, I was already resigned to the fact that he was going to make the roster whether he deserves it or not.

Just on a subliminal/psychological note regarding the jersey.  Even though Lawrence's jersey as at the top of the picture.  You do notice whose jersey is covering the others.

(05-21-2021, 11:00 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I love stirring the pot lolol

You didn't stir any pot.  Once they actually signed, let alone put his jersey out so quickly, I was already resigned to the fact that he was going to make the roster whether he deserves it or not.

Just on a subliminal/psychological note regarding the jersey.  Even though Lawrence's jersey as at the top of the picture.  You do notice whose jersey is covering the others.

I know I didn't stir your pot.. I don't even wanna know what's in your pot.. 

But other people's, yeah, I try my best..

Some of these people are like John Lithgow and Tebow is the gremlin on the wing of the plane. It's good entertainment..

(05-21-2021, 11:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:00 AM)RicoTx Wrote: You didn't stir any pot.  Once they actually signed, let alone put his jersey out so quickly, I was already resigned to the fact that he was going to make the roster whether he deserves it or not.

I know I didn't stir your pot.. I don't even wanna know what's in your pot.. 

But other people's, yeah, I try my best..

Some of these people are like John Lithgow and Tebow is the gremlin on the wing of the plane. It's good entertainment..

Chili.

To sell jerseys...this is a good signing. To sell tickets? Perhaps a temporary bump? It's a good signing. To actually make the football team better? It's a horrible signing that has nothing to do with merit. Congrats on Tebow getting his tryout and his spot on the 90 man roster, but he does not make this team better.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-21-2021, 11:35 AM)Bullseye Wrote: To sell jerseys...this is a good signing.  To sell tickets?  Perhaps a temporary bump?  It's a good signing.  To actually make the football team better?  It's a horrible signing that has nothing to do with merit.  Congrats on Tebow getting his tryout and his spot on the 90 man roster, but he does not make this team better.

We won't know if he makes the team better until we get through training camp and even the pre season.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-21-2021, 11:53 AM)Dimson Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:35 AM)Bullseye Wrote: To sell jerseys...this is a good signing.  To sell tickets?  Perhaps a temporary bump?  It's a good signing.  To actually make the football team better?  It's a horrible signing that has nothing to do with merit.  Congrats on Tebow getting his tryout and his spot on the 90 man roster, but he does not make this team better.

We won't know if he makes the team better until we get through training camp and even the pre season.
Sure. I could also jump out of an airplane without a parachute and we won't know until I land on the ground if I'll die or not.

But we can certainly take an extremely educated guess as to what will happen...... Which is what we are doing with a 34 year old has been trying to play a position he's never played before after not playing football for 8 years.

It's hilarious that some of you clowns actually think that Timmy the snips skill level will have any factor in his being on the roster or not. UM has made clear to the team, the city, ownership and all that can see that it will not. What a failure Meyer is proving to be
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 12:14 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(05-21-2021, 12:11 PM)Jagwired Wrote: It's hilarious that some of you clowns actually think that Timmy the snips skill level will have any factor in his being on the roster or not. UM has made clear to the team, the city, ownership and all that can see that it will not. What a failure Meyer is proving to be

Just another College coach in over his head that thinks he's the smartest person in the room. His arrogance would be comical if it weren't so sickening. He's never even seen the NFL at any point in his career yet believes he can do it better already. Ugh. What a failure.

I cannot believe the level of power they gave this quitter.