Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 05:20 PM by Ronster.)

So much attention given to an old guy that is basically going to be rah rah guy and not a serious player nor a guy that is not going to contribute squat in playing capital. You all have seen his videos of him trying to block and catch, the two things that a TE is hired to do. lol... He was an average NFL QB at best and now he wants to learn a new position at 33. I would so much rather talk about Trevor and the amazing things HE is going to do. Not some washed up glorified cheer leader. Good grief...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's fun.  The woke NFL needs to be disrupted into spontaneous fun.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 06:07 PM by RicoTx.)

(05-27-2021, 04:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 02:30 PM)Dimson Wrote: He isn't making the team as just a 3rd string QB or short yardage back. If he makes it, it will be as TE first, then the rest happens if it happens.

https://twitter.com/GeneFrenette/status/...96098?s=19
Hahaha, the 3 stooges, Eric, Cleatwood and Ricco are hating this right now.

Tim TE1ow

I'm not sure who Ricco is, but then again you were never the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm not quite sure why I would hate the fact that he caught a couple of passes in underwear practice.  I still do hate the fact that they signed an old man to learn a position rather than bringing in one of many, experienced, tight ends on the market.  I doubt that will change, no matter how much you fawn over the smallest of things Timmy-related.

Oh, and I've already resigned myself to the fact that he's going to make the team whether he deserves it or not.  I kinda liken to when I was living in Philly and the Phillies signed Pete Rose.  I had to root for him because he was on my team.  Although, Rose was a scumbag of a human being and I never claimed to dislike Tebow as a person.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He is Jacked

[Image: tb6fzlukgp171.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(05-27-2021, 05:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 04:30 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hahaha, the 3 stooges, Eric, Cleatwood and Ricco are hating this right now.

Tim TE1ow

I'm not sure who Ricco is, but then again you were never the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm not quite sure why I would hate the fact that he caught a couple of passes in underwear practice.  I still do hate the fact that they signed an old man to learn a position rather than bringing in one of many, experienced, tight ends on the market.  I doubt that will change, no matter how much you fawn over the smallest of things Timmy-related.

Oooh, 1 "c" my bad. I don't know if he will earn a roster spot or not, we shall see. But it would be fun to see you whine about it.  There are a few guys I would of liked for us to draft and bring that we didnt but we still brought in a lot of great players so I'm not gonna cry about it.  If he makes a roster spot he will have earned it so I'll wait to see how I plays out.  I want the best 53 out of the 90 and I'm confident our next staff can give us that

(05-27-2021, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 05:56 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm not sure who Ricco is, but then again you were never the sharpest tool in the shed.

Oooh, 1 "c" my bad. I don't know if he will earn a roster spot or not, we shall see. But it would be fun to see you whine about it.  There are a few guys I would of liked for us to draft and bring that we didnt but we still brought in a lot of great players so I'm not gonna cry about it.  If he makes a roster spot he will have earned it so I'll wait to see how I plays out.  I want the best 53 out of the 90 and I'm confident our next staff can give us that

Actually, you need to see my edited post.  Whining won't happen.  It's past that now.

(05-27-2021, 06:08 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:  Oooh, 1 "c" my bad. I don't know if he will earn a roster spot or not, we shall see. But it would be fun to see you whine about it.  There are a few guys I would of liked for us to draft and bring that we didnt but we still brought in a lot of great players so I'm not gonna cry about it.  If he makes a roster spot he will have earned it so I'll wait to see how I plays out.  I want the best 53 out of the 90 and I'm confident our next staff can give us that

Actually, you need to see my edited post.  Whining won't happen.  It's past that now.
He won't make the team unless he is one of the top 53.  Meyer is here for 1 thing, and that is to win.

(05-27-2021, 06:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:08 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Actually, you need to see my edited post.  Whining won't happen.  It's past that now.
He won't make the team unless he is one of the top 53.  Meyer is here for 1 thing, and that is to win.

And how is that going to be proven if he makes the team?

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 06:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(05-27-2021, 06:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He won't make the team unless he is one of the top 53.  Meyer is here for 1 thing, and that is to win.

They are not gonna be out there handing out roster spots to guys they don't feel are the best 53.  Your excuses are starting already if he makes the team lol.  If he scores a TD it will be because the defense gave it to him, comical

If he is good enough to make the team or not remains to be seen. But I can guarantee you one thing, nobody will outwork him.

(05-27-2021, 06:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:11 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He won't make the team unless he is one of the top 53.  Meyer is here for 1 thing, and that is to win.

Quiet ya STOOGE!

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 06:48 PM by RicoTx.)

(05-27-2021, 06:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And how is that going to be proven if he makes the team?

They are not gonna be out there handing out roster spots to guys they don't feel are the best 53.  Your excuses are starting already if he makes the team lol.  If he scores a TD it will be because the defense gave it to him, comical

If he is good enough to make the team or not remains to be seen.  But I can guarantee you one thing, nobody will outwork him.

I disagree and I said it a long time ago.  If they sign him, he is on the team.  Whether it's the coach or the owner making the decision, he will be on the roster.

My excuses?  Coming from a guy that has completely delusional ideas about Timmy, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

(05-27-2021, 06:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote: And how is that going to be proven if he makes the team?
Quiet ya STOOGE!

I am forgetting, he is the Tebow.

(05-27-2021, 06:02 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: He is Jacked

[Image: tb6fzlukgp171.jpg]

Good lord.. Didn't think dude was cut like that..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

"Tim Tebow 'has improved' since making TE debut with Jaguars | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tim-tebow...aguars.amp

(05-27-2021, 07:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: "Tim Tebow 'has improved' since making TE debut with Jaguars | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tim-tebow...aguars.amp

"Tebow was on the receiving end of one of Lawrence’s few highlights, looking like, well, a 255-pound tight end with good hands."

[Image: SMu5bjm.gif?noredirect]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2021, 07:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(05-27-2021, 07:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 07:28 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: "Tim Tebow 'has improved' since making TE debut with Jaguars | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tim-tebow...aguars.amp

"Tebow was on the receiving end of one of Lawrence’s few highlights, looking like, well, a 255-pound tight end with good hands."

Looks like they are starting to bond and build a nice connection

(05-27-2021, 07:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 07:35 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: "Tebow was on the receiving end of one of Lawrence’s few highlights, looking like, well, a 255-pound tight end with good hands."

Looks like they are starting to bond and build a nice connection
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-27-2021, 04:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 02:56 PM)Tank Commander Wrote: Cleatwood, "Like others have said, Trevor is a pro at answering questions like this. No reason for him to stir the pot so he says the right thing."
Hahahah if that’s what you took from my post, go for it.

Trevor is saying the right things as opposed to how he MAY actually feel. Maybe he really does like Tebow. Maybe he doesn’t. We don’t know because Trevor is fantastic at answering questions that can lead to public scrutiny.

Still in denial, when all signs point to the Christian QB icons liking each other.

(05-27-2021, 08:47 PM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(05-27-2021, 04:24 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahah if that’s what you took from my post, go for it.

Trevor is saying the right things as opposed to how he MAY actually feel. Maybe he really does like Tebow. Maybe he doesn’t. We don’t know because Trevor is fantastic at answering questions that can lead to public scrutiny.

Still in denial, when all signs point to the Christian QB icons liking each other.

A quote from our board rules: 
Religious discussions, avatars, and signatures are not allowed on this message board.

Despite the player in question being outspoken about religion, this forum is no place for such discussion. Thank you.

(05-27-2021, 06:33 PM)Dimson Wrote: https://twitter.com/1010XL/status/139800...46336?s=19

He didn't look like that before he got married.  Banana