Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

(06-02-2021, 08:17 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: 75 76 pages so far...  There appear to be basically 2 sides to this discussion.   And it also appears that each side is here for the express purpose of countering the other side.   It's like a war without a real cause, where each side is fighting only because the other side is fighting.  

Keep going.   I predicted 100 pages, and it looks like we will get there easily.  For what purpose?  Offseason entertainment, I guess.

Out of curiosity, what purpose does it serve that you keep posting 'updates'?

And what purpose does all of the back and forth in 'the other forum' serve?

A tad hypocritical isn't it?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-02-2021, 08:22 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 08:17 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: 75 76 pages so far...  There appear to be basically 2 sides to this discussion.   And it also appears that each side is here for the express purpose of countering the other side.   It's like a war without a real cause, where each side is fighting only because the other side is fighting.  

Keep going.   I predicted 100 pages, and it looks like we will get there easily.  For what purpose?  Offseason entertainment, I guess.

Out of curiosity, what purpose does it serve that you keep posting 'updates'?

And what purpose does all of the back and forth in 'the other forum' serve?

A tad hypocritical isn't it?
You’re a snowflake!

(06-02-2021, 08:17 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: 75 76 pages so far...   Impressive, and a bit sad, but hey, it's June. 

There appear to be basically 2 sides to this discussion. There are clearly more facets, but many posters are doing their best to polarize it into something as simple as black and white when it's not. 

And it also appears that each side is here for the express purpose of countering the other side.  I'm here to discuss whether or not the Jaguars HC is doing something stupid, brilliant, or somewhere in between. And I don't have a definitive answer as it hasn't played out yet. 

It's like a war No it isn't.  without a real cause, where each side is fighting only because the other side is fighting.  Or it's June and there's not much Jag-related stuff to discuss. Obviously there are some here more passionate than others. 

Keep going.  OK!  Thanks for the permission!  I predicted 100 pages, and it looks like we will get there easily.  For what purpose?  Offseason entertainment, I guess. You're Nostra [BLEEP] Domus! 

All snark is intended in jest, TRM

Tebow? Never heard of her....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Broke Back Forum.... some can't quit you Tim
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Tim runs like his arms fell asleep.

(06-02-2021, 01:05 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Tim runs like his arms fell asleep.

He probably IS asleep lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm trying to visualize...  Are you saying he runs like a Thermian?

He's channeling his inner Barry Goldberg

(06-02-2021, 03:35 PM)Mikey Wrote:

He's channeling his inner Barry Goldberg

Ha! Now that’s funny! 

But Fr tho, how come when I watch Skip and Shannon talk about Tebow, they show that same clip over and over of him running a 3 yard slant, and his arms are literally down. No arm pump, no swim move.

He keeps his arms down because he doesn't want to hurt anyone with those pythons.

Whats the over under on 200 pages by the start of training camp?

Seriously everyone needs to give it a rest for awhile.

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 06:58 PM by Race Bannon.)

At least write shorter posts. I check in for actual news and my thumb gets tired from scrolling past all these manifestos.

From now on, if you want to rebut something and you are defending/supporting Tebow, just post "3 Cone." We'll know what you would have said.

And likewise, if someone says something praising Tebow and it's driving you nuts, just post "40 time." We'll know you stood strong in the battle.

(06-02-2021, 04:28 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: He keeps his arms down because he doesn't want to hurt anyone with those pythons.

Haha. No doubt

(06-02-2021, 06:54 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: At least write shorter posts.  I check in for actual news and my thumb gets tired from scrolling past all these manifestos.

From now on, if you want to rebut something and you are defending/supporting Tebow, just post "3 Cone."  We'll know what you would have said.

And likewise, if someone says something praising Tebow and it's driving you nuts, just post "40 time."  We'll know you stood strong in the battle.

Smile

Yes, please.  Save the digital forest.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(06-02-2021, 06:54 PM)Race Bannon Wrote: At least write shorter posts.  I check in for actual news and my thumb gets tired from scrolling past all these manifestos.

From now on, if you want to rebut something and you are defending/supporting Tebow, just post "3 Cone."  We'll know what you would have said.

And likewise, if someone says something praising Tebow and it's driving you nuts, just post "40 time."  We'll know you stood strong in the battle.

Kyle Orton went 10-5 as a rookie. Can someone please give the guy a tryout.

What's his 3 cone?

(06-02-2021, 11:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Kyle Orton went 10-5 as a rookie. Can someone please give the guy a tryout.

What's his 3 cone?

7.38 3 cone

5.11 40.

Wow, never realized the guy could barely move.

Maybe should have the board do a challenge where they film themselves doing a three cone drill and post their videos here?

(06-03-2021, 01:15 AM)Tank Commander Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 11:49 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Kyle Orton went 10-5 as a rookie. Can someone please give the guy a tryout.

What's his 3 cone?

7.38 3 cone

5.11 40.

Wow, never realized the guy could barely move.

Sounds like Tom Brady. Sign him up.