Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tim Tebow- Jags new TE (merged)

Just wait until his first TD...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-14-2021, 04:09 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote: Just wait until his first TD...

Something the next generation of Jungle users can get excited about!

(07-13-2021, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 12:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nope, both times I was on page 100. I’m throwing the bull [BLEEP] flag. Someone is deleting posts to get the page count down. 

Whoever is doing it can kiss my grits.

We just engaged an independent audit firm who just verified the legitimacy of the page count posts.  No fraud here !!!  Smile

(07-13-2021, 01:11 PM)scottyg Wrote: I think we need look no further than the first poster at the top of page 100...

How could you, HURRICANE???  People have stooped low on this site before, but this takes the cake!

This was the only thing that I've ever really wanted in life; to be at the top of the 100 page of the Tebow thread.  Without that, I'm empty.

Lol - except someone apparently deleted another post and now you're the last one on page 99 instead of the first on page 100.....

are we going for 200....?

(07-14-2021, 09:02 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: We just engaged an independent audit firm who just verified the legitimacy of the page count posts.  No fraud here !!!  Smile

This was the only thing that I've ever really wanted in life; to be at the top of the 100 page of the Tebow thread.  Without that, I'm empty.

Lol - except someone apparently deleted another post and now you're the last one on page 99 instead of the first on page 100.....

I don't know who it was... but I am eternally thankful to them.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 09:14 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(07-13-2021, 12:29 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 12:04 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:  
You were only on page 99

You don't deserve top spot on Page 100!

I've baited and trolled this Tebowners through the whole thread!

ha...

I'm content with my 15 minutes of fame (when I was on top of page 100).  I will now defer to those that contributed the most to get us here to this monumental 100 Club.

I heard 102 is the new 100.   100 went out with crocs and people are now relishing 102.

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 09:40 AM by Mikey.)

(07-13-2021, 09:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I swear I will never post in this thread again after I stop posting in it.

are you boycotting? Say it isn't so!

(07-13-2021, 10:36 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 10:35 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 200 or 2000

100 Pages - for Tim Tebow....Wow

It's like it's 2012 all over again.

(07-13-2021, 12:43 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 09:42 AM)scottyg Wrote: I wonder if the lunacy will stop once we reach our goal?  Or is the trolling as real as it seems sometimes?

It won't stop until Tebow officially retires from football. Again.

...and we can revisit this in 2030 when coach T is on Shad's radar.

God, I hate my brain sometimes. Must be why I drink.

(07-13-2021, 07:48 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 08:58 AM)Mikey Wrote: I would hire him to handle laundry services and nickname him Tim Towelboy

This is some quality wordsmithing.
Not sure if you’re making fun of me or not. If so, well…that’s cool.  I don’t mind. I really don’t.   I’m just happy to be posting in this thread.

no, the way you phrased it made my morning. Well done.

(07-14-2021, 09:08 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 09:02 AM)Dewboy01 Wrote: Lol - except someone apparently deleted another post and now you're the last one on page 99 instead of the first on page 100.....

I don't know who it was... but I am eternally thankful to them.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1387731

(07-14-2021, 09:37 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 09:52 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I swear I will never post in this thread again after I stop posting in it.

are you boycotting? Say it isn't so!

I am absolutely boycotting until I'm not doing it anymore.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Welp - 13 days until camp. A few days after that we should see Tebow in pads for the first time.
I expect 20 fresh pages here from that day of reporting.

I will release 100 more "Timmy The Snip" shirts in celebration of 100 pages. Get them quick. the first hundred sold out in minutes. There will be no Mohel training kits with this round of shirts.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(07-14-2021, 09:37 AM)Mikey Wrote: ...and we can revisit this in 2030 when coach T is on Shad's radar.

God, I hate my brain sometimes. Must be why I drink.

2030?  More like 2022.  I heard Urban is mentoring him for that moment when Urban gets stressed out and announces his retirement.  Tebow is in the apprenticeship program where he learns all of the positions and then takes over as the head of the organization (GM, Head Coach, and Team Captain as a player-coach)

(07-14-2021, 10:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welp - 13 days until camp. A few days after that we should see Tebow in pads for the first time.

Just imagine if he does good. This thread might hit 300 pages before the end of camp.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(07-14-2021, 01:07 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 10:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Welp - 13 days until camp. A few days after that we should see Tebow in pads for the first time.

Just imagine if he does good. This thread might hit 300 pages before the end of camp.

Only Stephen King has that level of imagination.

So you're saying we don't have to worry about it then?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'll be rooting for him to be worthy of the roster spot even if I find his presence annoying and ill-advised. He's signed to my favorite team, so... I gotta pull for the guy. 

I'll also be up in here saying I was wrong to doubt him, but...  I'm still doubting him at this point, and I'll probably wait till he proves useful in a reg. season game to change my outlook. 

The debate ensuing from a good camp performance would be worth dozens of pages and lots of popcorn I'm sure.

Just wait until he trots put there for the first home preseason game....

Nuts I tell ya.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 04:02 PM by OzJohnnie.)

I've been praying for him every Sunday since he first got this shot. I know he'll make it.

(07-14-2021, 04:02 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: I've been praying for him every Sunday since he first got this shot.  I know he'll make it.

Dude, there are people dying of cancer and starvation in this world and you are praying for Tebow to succeed in football?  interesting.

(07-14-2021, 04:51 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(07-14-2021, 04:02 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: I've been praying for him every Sunday since he first got this shot.  I know he'll make it.

Dude, there are people dying of cancer and starvation in this world and you are praying for Tebow to succeed in football?  interesting.

Priorities, man, priorities.......